ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Sen Chuck Grassley releases FD-1023 form that details $5,000,000 bribe payment to Joe Biden and another to Hunter Biden

You guys need to stop listening to Klan inspired propaganda from the Right Wing Media conspiracy theorists and just give your man K a chance to explain how this is all correct and just.

😁
It's ok brother. We all get used sometimes from the media. It seems like you are really bothered about it. It happens and yes to me too.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
It's ok brother. We all get used sometimes from the media. It seems like you are really bothered about it. It happens and yes to me too.
I came up in here to rock
Light a fire
Make it hot
I don't wanna take no pictures
I just wanna take some shots...

😁

I am not saying that he's guilty or not. I am saying that when we had this discussion months again, I told you on multiple occasions that the FBI said that the 1023 was not verified and the FBI didn't label it as credible and won't until it was verified. So until it's labeled as credible, it means nothing.

You then went on this rant about how he was previously credible, about how the Rs wouldn't release it if it wasn't credible (even though I told you that they would), calling me partisan for not believing it, and if he is lying now, he would've be charged and since he wasn't charged, you believed it as correct.

So Kalim was right when he said wait until it gets verified!? That is why I always tell you guys to let things play out. Every thing doesn't require an immediate responds.

PLUS, it's so funny to read your old comments on this and the name calling from you and Bama with me ending up with the last laugh. 🤷‍♂️ 😂 🤣
1) The 1023 isn't the only piece of incriminating information
2) The FBI did inform Comer the source has been an informant that has provided reliable information for a long time
3) It wasn't released "by the R's" - it was part of a House investigation and came from the FBI themselves...the committee just shared what was given to them, it's not their job to verify it, it came from a Federal agency
4) And you find zero irony in the fact that a hyper-partisan special counsel indicted (which requires a lower burden of proof) someone saying bad things about the Bidens, but still hasn't charged Hunter with anything (despite ample evidence). So don't count your chickens yet, you may end up with egg on your face.

And if you feel like this (possibly) sham indictment is the last laugh...you may want to tap the brakes and "see how this plays out".

The media had no real role here. They reported what they were provided.

The FBI, if they turned over known bad information...or Weiss (if this is more lawfare from the dems) are the ones to blame.

1) The 1023 isn't the only piece of incriminating information
2) The FBI did inform Comer the source has been an informant that has provided reliable information for a long time
3) It wasn't released "by the R's" - it was part of a House investigation and came from the FBI themselves...the committee just shared what was given to them, it's not their job to verify it, it came from a Federal agency
4) And you find zero irony in the fact that a hyper-partisan special counsel indicted (which requires a lower burden of proof) someone saying bad things about the Bidens, but still hasn't charged Hunter with anything (despite ample evidence). So don't count your chickens yet, you may end up with egg on your face.

And if you feel like this (possibly) sham indictment is the last laugh...you may want to tap the brakes and "see how this plays out".
I am not talking about any of the other "evidence". I am only talking about this 1023 form that you hyped up.

Yes it was released by the Rs. The FBI asked them not to release it because it wasn't verified. Remember there was fight about the FBI even letting them see it? The Rs threaten to hold Wray in contempt if he didn't turn it over.

Grassley and Comer released it right away in the name of "transparency". Grassley even said that he doesn't care if its accurate or not.

You don't remember this story? I had to reread our convo on this, I suggest you do too.

End of the day, it's looking like you were wrong about THIS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT