ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING NEWS ,,, THE U OF FLORIDA IS HIRING CRYIN ' RINO BEN SASSE AS ITS NEW PRESIDENT ,,,

He is part of the globalist cabal that are clinging to a segment of the George Bush wing calling themselves republicans. I don't know how he'll be as president of a university. He's not a leftist nut, so he may be fine in that role. Has not been much of a senator.

Does he have ties to Florida / UF?
Can you imagine how the people of Nebraska are taking this? As far as I know, he's still pretty popular there. To be leaving 5 years early THEN go to another state as a University Prez, thats gotta be a slap in the face to the entire state.

He is part of the globalist cabal that are clinging to a segment of the George Bush wing calling themselves republicans. I don't know how he'll be as president of a university. He's not a leftist nut, so he may be fine in that role. Has not been much of a senator.
Not a leftist nut.....I'll take it.

Doesn't matter...you guys will never win the "Woke University State title"...FSU has that locked down
One of the challenges of being in the State Capital. In the only blue County from Jax to P-Cola.

I don’t know much about his CV as it pertains to academic experience, so I couldn’t say he’s a good get one way or another.

Definition of RINO

Any Pub that dares speak out against their Messiah Trump, no matter how conservative.

Sad what Trump has done to the party of Lincoln.

One of the challenges of being in the State Capital. In the only blue County from Jax to P-Cola.

I don’t know much about his CV as it pertains to academic experience, so I couldn’t say he’s a good get one way or another.
Duval is getting pretty close sister. The conservatives are bolting to St Johns County by the droves these days. Southside, Northside, Westside are completely unrecognizable these days. Even the beaches area has cretins I've never noticed before. Mandarin is still fairly normal, but development there makes it more like a city than I ever cared for. I don't even recognize the town I moved to 30 years ago. :(

Definition of RINO

Any Pub that dares speak out against their Messiah Trump, no matter how conservative.

Oh STFU troll. Even your wife thinks you are a political putz. Prove us different if this isn't true.

• Love
Reactions: BillCutting4585
Duval is getting pretty close sister. The conservatives are bolting to St Johns County by the droves these days. Southside, Northside, Westside are completely unrecognizable these days. Even the beaches area has cretins I've never noticed before. Mandarin is still fairly normal, but development there makes it more like a city than I ever cared for. I don't even recognize the town I moved to 30 years ago. :(
I grew up here. This is not even the same town. And we are getting purplish.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
I am warming up to this selection. After reading that "He is vehemently anti-abortion, ant-LGBTQ rights and anti-student loan forgiveness", he will offset the wokeness, diversity, equity and inclusion nonsense that has infected UF and other major academic institutions. Those who borrowed money for college, need to repay it. And limits are needed for abortion...the left wants none. As to alphabet rights, they have more than the rest of us as it stands today...they are in protected class.

Definition of RINO

I think you need to pay more attention to your sad excuse of a human being FJB, son. He has ruined all the good Trump did in just 2 yrs. There is NOT another way to even look at it. He is a failure..and has been for 50 yrs. And truly, it begs to question ANYONE that still supports him and their IQ.

I am warming up to this selection. After reading that "He is vehemently anti-abortion, ant-LGBTQ rights and anti-student loan forgiveness", he will offset the wokeness, diversity, equity and inclusion nonsense that has infected UF and other major academic institutions. Those who borrowed money for college, need to repay it. And limits are needed for abortion...the left wants none. As to alphabet rights, they have more than the rest of us as it stands today...they are in protected class.
He is whatever he thought would get him re elected. He just finally screwed up, and went against our whole party...minus so democrats in republican clothing.

Definition of RINO

You and other libs still talking about Trump, SMH. There is a four alarm fire going on in our country due to the people you voted for and you won't address it. Keep deflecting.
And for what it is worth, the RINO term became popular in the 90's and it is a Republican who sides with the party of destruction (dems). You should love you some RINO.

Last edited:
It's only a matter of time. We'll be Atlanta South....run by democrats with corruption at every level.

It's only a matter of time. We'll be Atlanta South....run by democrats with corruption at every level.
I'm not very happy with the current mayor Curry either. If anyone is a RINO, it's Curry. He tried to sell Duval down the river to the nearest slave trader, trying to bail out that cluster of a city pension fund by selling JEA and would have made our utility rates some of the lowest in the country to one of the highest. Fortunately people on both sides of the aisle saw right through that. Pisses me off that he even tried it. :mad:

Back to the new UF President who hasn’t been officially announced, yet the news drew MAYBE 50 kids out of Gender Studies 101 or Social Justice for Dummies 102 classes to protest.
I’m having mixed feelings of comraderie here, Gators. I am heartened to know my Alma Mater isn’t the only school to have some dimwits in the Student Body, yet I’m feeling bad for you all.
Just don’t install any bathrooms at BHG with a sign outside that says Womyn or They okay? 🤯

Back to the new UF President who hasn’t been officially announced, yet the news drew MAYBE 50 kids out of Gender Studies 101 or Social Justice for Dummies 102 classes to protest.
I’m having mixed feelings of comraderie here, Gators. I am heartened to know my Alma Mater isn’t the only school to have some dimwits in the Student Body, yet I’m feeling bad for you all.
Just don’t install any bathrooms at BHG with a sign outside that says Womyn or They okay? 🤯
It's everywhere these days ...

OK, now I totally support this guy.

“Sasse does not really believe in equality on the basis of sexual orientation,” said Nathan Knorst, a senior at the university. “So, how can he adequately represent the student body and faculty and UF’s core values, which are diversity, equity and inclusion?”

https://www.news4jax.com/news/flori...-faces-questions-at-uf-amid-protests-outside/
Yeah but Sasse is an opportunist. He spent all of Trump's term slamming him, then when he was up for re-election in 2020 he ran campaign ads claiming he supported all of Trump's policies and SC judges etc, like him and Trump were best buds when he couldn't stand him.

Not a fan of the guy. But am a big fan of him not being in the Senate anymore so if he wants to go to UF and kick woke ass, fine by me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT