ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl game

First thing mcelwain needs to address is the toughness of this program. No team this entire bowl season Has had more guys need medical
Attention

Originally posted by steven orr:
First thing mcelwain needs to address is the toughness of this program. No team this entire bowl season Has had more guys need medical
Attention
We were just talking about Strengh and conditioning over here also.

We are getting dominated in the game. Very lucky not be be behind. Could easily lose it.

Driskel.....
sick0027.r191677.gif

Awful awful playcalling roper just awful. No pap on first down, no formations to stress the defense my lord roper just isn't intelligent.

Y'all need to run the ball if you want to win this game. Neither qb can throw the ball with accuracy. Carden is going to get how and here we come.

NO QUARTER!

Can the Pirate offense do it, I think they can with Carden, Hardy, and Worhty. You may see Scott #3 break one in this drive. Good game so far. Good officiating too, so far.

Our receivers can't catch a cold. Two routine balls dropped. Roper just isn't very good either. He runs the same plays from the same formations over and over. They aren't getting significant pressure on us yet he keeps rolling the pocket and shrinking the field in the passing game. I understand you don't want Driskel making full field reads but damn two man routes aren't gonna move the ball. Four straight 3 and outs against this defense is pathetic. We're getting 4 or more via the run on 1st down every drive then for some inexplicable reason we turn to the pass on 2nd and 3rd down. With a QB who can't pass and receivers who can't catch. Brilliant.

Even the Pirates players suffer with Driskel on the field....get him out of here NOW!

This offense can't get out of its own way. Good lord we need a total house cleaning. This offense could maybe win 2 games on their own without an elite defense.

Durkin and Rooer want us to lose! Why not have KT in the game and run the ball? Instead we put the ball in Driakells hand to pass. Unbelievable.

At a time when we have a defense gasping for air and we need to burn clock he throws it on 2 of 3 downs. He has zero feel for the game whatsoever. No understanding of when to pass or run. These guys can't get out of here soon enough.

What in the hell was Ivey doing? He didn't even try to grab the damn ball he just slid in like he was sliding into a base or something and knocked the ball away. That with at least four defenders there waiting to scoop it. Have some awareness goodness.

What a shit brand of football, that nonsense better be over with. That's pathetic

That's why I only gave him 4 toilet bowl blow-ups instead of 5.....give me a break, he has literally destroyed the last 2 fall excursions of family gatherings in the Swamp for us . bye bye Jeffy

We pulled it out and ended the season with a win keep the SEC east perfect in bowl games. Again, glad to see the Muschamp era gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT