ADVERTISEMENT

BOOMer!

Krunk-n-stuff...

11d32310-f45c-49af-ae64-f3f194c4ce8c.jpg

That didn't last long.
well I should hope the entire "By GOD SEC" can muster up more combined team titles than one lowly Big 12 team. Oh, and your football program is shit right now, but hey, if you're satisfied with the turd your throwing out their every Saturday, live it up.

well I should hope the entire "By GOD SEC" can muster up more combined team titles than one lowly Big 12 team. Oh, and your football program is shit right now, but hey, if you're satisfied with the turd your throwing out their every Saturday, live it up.

Somebody got bored, decided to bring back the fake account. Funny for such a huge fan of Oklahomo that you never post on the Oklahomo board.

Hasn't UF won a national title in football, basketball and Baseball more recently than Oklahoma has won a national title in any of those 3 sports.

They zero championships since one in football in stoops like 1st or 2nd year because FSU was missing key players 13-2 in 2000

They zero championships since one in football in stoops like 1st or 2nd year because FSU was missing key players 13-2 in 2000

Numbers you've gone full instant on me?. Remember 2 can play that game. Choklehoma played without starting 5* middle LB and 5* all pro RB Murray against the lizzerds in 2008. I can assure you Murray scores both times when we where inside the 5 yard line. We also missed a chippy field goal. It was also another home game for urban liar and the gators. We lost. I'm still pissed we didn't better use our TE Gresham who was unstppable

it's not a game, they have under performed and underachieved as much as anyone in the 2000's on in every big BCS game against everyone, they ended up playing like all those Big ten teams in that era, They lost to Boise and got pummeled by USC, LSU, UF by double digits in all those title games... The ones they one were against Uconn, and an 8-5 Auburn team? I mean im just pointing out the obvious here.. Didn't they get pounded 35-0 in their own conference title game to KSU and still make it in over Auburn in 04, I know it was one of those years... Again, the year they won it in 2000 was against FSU not at full strength with Minnis being out and in an ugly 13-2 game with Josh Heupel... LSU in 03, USC romp in 04, lost to TCU in 05 and can't even remember their bowl game that year.. 06 Boise game, 07? 08 UF loss

it's not a game, they have under performed and underachieved as much as anyone in the 2000's on in every big BCS game against everyone, they ended up playing like all those Big ten teams in that era, They lost to Boise and got pummeled by USC, LSU, UF by double digits in all those title games... The ones they one were against Uconn, and an 8-5 Auburn team? I mean im just pointing out the obvious here.. Didn't they get pounded 35-0 in their own conference title game to KSU and still make it in over Auburn in 04, I know it was one of those years... Again, the year they won it in 2000 was against FSU not at full strength with Minnis being out and in an ugly 13-2 game with Josh Heupel... LSU in 03, USC romp in 04, lost to TCU in 05 and can't even remember their bowl game that year.. 06 Boise game, 07? 08 UF loss

Yes, they underachived in many of those losses. Biose/ TCU played with a converted WR @ OB and AD WAS OUT. . It was like the lizzerd loss to Loiuville. Sucks. That's football

How long has it been since Chokelohoma has won a national title in football? What about basketball? Baseball?

Numbers you've gone full instant on me?. Remember 2 can play that game. Choklehoma played without starting 5* middle LB and 5* all pro RB Murray against the lizzerds in 2008. I can assure you Murray scores both times when we where inside the 5 yard line. We also missed a chippy field goal. It was also another home game for urban liar and the gators. We lost. I'm still pissed we didn't better use our TE Gresham who was unstppable

I remember a game where we hit you in the mouth and your soft team ran crying to mommy. We could play you 50 times, we beat you all 50. No matter who is out or not out for you.

Yes, they underachived in many of those losses. Biose/ TCU played with a converted WR @ OB and AD WAS OUT. . It was like the lizzerd loss to Loiuville. Sucks. That's football

our team in that Sugar Bowl was not very good and driskel was worse than any QB OU ever had in any of their bowl losses, those OU teams were in Championships and were supposed to be of the best teams in the land and got beaten handily each time in those games.. Florida was not a good team and losing to any team with driskel was no surprise nor was there much expectation, he's the same kid that didn't score a single touchdown against UGA and ruined our season that day with the most retarded QB play in a single game ive still seen to this day other than that QB that used to play for UK that threw the ball right to other teams in the chest for pick sixes...

I remember a game where we hit you in the mouth and your soft team ran crying to mommy. We could play you 50 times, we beat you all 50. No matter who is out or not out for you.

OU was the highest scoring modern college offense in history averaging like 60 plus points in their long stretch of games back to back, our elite defense held them to 14 and only needed 24 to beat them by double digits while playing bad and one of Tebows worse games of his career and it still didn't matter..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT