ADVERTISEMENT

BONG.........

Oh shit, and the Insta/Danny feud reignites!

Not an evil chance in hell of that happening dude.... o_O
And I NEVER START IT with him you'll notice.
I don't even always respond, that's what the IGNORE option is all about after all.

About once or twice per week, I'll pull the 'ignore blocks' off to see the flavor of the week.
When annoyed, I might put in a minor slap down, but then it's back to IGNORE for the 2-3 dweebs that I'm blocking. :p

BONG vs the Dunny would end with the dunny crying in his basement, and the BONG LHAO. :D

I don't even always respond, that's what the IGNORE option is all about after all.

About once or twice per week, I'll pull the 'ignore blocks' off to see the flavor of the week.
When annoyed, I might put in a minor slap down, but then it's back to IGNORE for the 2-3 dweebs that I'm blocking. :p

BONG vs the Dunny would end with the dunny crying in his basement, and the BONG LHAO. :D

See...Insta will never understand it.

Of course I would start it, because it was a guaranteed response.

It's not even fun anymore...sadly.

And BONG? Please. He CHOSE to leave. He took things far too seriously. I do not.

I feel like that's rather evident, even when I'm drunk.

And BONG? Please. He CHOSE to leave. He took things far too seriously. I do not.

I feel like that's rather evident, even when I'm drunk.

BONG was correct about Champ. For years, your argument centered around champ being a good head coach. So, basically he outsmarted you and then had enough common sense to let you keep talking and remove all doubt.

Want to tell us again how great of a coach champ is?

Reading comprehension was never your strong suit.
Apologizing for a drunken rant about a fellow gator isn't your strong suit either.
images

Reactions: KLeonidas
I'm sorry you have a strong distaste for me.

Nobody really cares though kiddo.
No personal distaste at all Danny. Often times I respect reading your perspective. This particular rant against Bong lacked tact. The inebriated mind has a loose tongue.

BONG was correct about Champ.

That did not make him much different than a significant number of Florida fans. There were a LOT of people that questioned the hire. Especially after that first press conference.

Yet BONG was like many of us after the 2012 year. Many of us, including BONG hoped we were initially wrong about Muschamp and were willing to change our mind. We said so on several occasions, including BONG.

Then 2013 happened. Our worst fears were realized.

BONG turned every.single.thread into an over the top Muschamp rant. It got tiresome. Him leaving was a welcome relief. He needed an break and so did the board.

If he is too big a pussy to come back, that is on him.

Dude you have everyone on "ignore" yet you respond to everyone, everything, etc...yeah that makes sense. Good job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT