ADVERTISEMENT

BONG.........

JaxDawg07

Rowdy Reptile
Apr 23, 2007
Does he still post on here? I know I'm in enemy territory but his posts could always make me laugh.

I'm pretty sure that he had 2 pictures...one was a Gorilla smoking a joint..the other one was a skeleton...maybe it was drinking or smoking something...idk it's been a while.

I think that I was the first one here to call Big Ole Nasty Gator (Bong) back then. :cool:

And yes, I also enjoyed his less than reverent posts. :D

He's been gone for too long. Muschamp is just a bad memory. Time for Bong to pay a return visit.

He's been gone for too long. Muschamp is just a bad memory. Time for Bong to pay a return visit.

Swami should have his info. Always wanted to grab a beer with him, BONG seemed like a cool guy. Oh well, I'll have to drink without him

I'd enjoy getting Bong's opinion on the current state of Gator football. He certainly was not very pleased with the previous coaching staff. For good reason obviously.

Sadly BONG stopped posting about a year ago. Missed by the board.

Speak for yourself. I had to block him on Facebook due to his over-the-top, insane vitriolic rantings. I'm not alone in that. I know people who aren't taking his phone calls now for the same reason.

I quit posting on this board because of that kind of crap. Once my Tallahassee office gets cranked up after the January First then I'll likely stop posting again.

I can only handle so much Gator Idiocy before I want to tear my hair out.

BONG is the poster child for that crap.

What most of you don't seem to be able to remember is his predictions got revised as the fact pattern changed although he'd deny it with his last dying breath.

Speak for yourself. I had to block him on Facebook due to his over-the-top, insane vitriolic rantings. I'm not alone in that. I know people who aren't taking his phone calls now for the same reason.

I quit posting on this board because of that kind of crap. Once my Tallahassee office gets cranked up after the January First then I'll likely stop posting again.

What most of you don't seem to be able to remember is his predictions got revised as the fact pattern changed although he'd deny it with his last dying breath.

And then the Cult of BONG was born.

Meh. You just have to know how to manage BONG. He is who he is.. Converse with him when you can, ignore him the rest of the time.

I'm pretty sure that he had 2 pictures...one was a Gorilla smoking a joint..the other one was a skeleton...maybe it was drinking or smoking something...idk it's been a while.

tumblr_lsmnmoURsD1r407h6o1_1280.gif

Yeah who doesn't love a grown man who can't grow up because omg he got his feelings hurt on a message boardS

Screw that fat revisionist historian.

I'd tell you to all suck his appendage but you'd probably never find it under the layers of adipose.

The intelligence of a jelly fish
Meow down.

Blah. Not as great as some of you remember. Just remember he wasn't man enough to be here because he's a big fat uglypussy.

And I'd say that to his face, because he's big slow and probably high so it would be like fighting jabba

What a dick bag.

And

Yeah who doesn't love a grown man who can't grow up because omg he got his feelings hurt on a message boardS

Screw that fat revisionist historian.

I'd tell you to all suck his appendage but you'd probably never find it under the layers of adipose.

The intelligence of a jelly fish
Meow down.

Blah. Not as great as some of you remember. Just remember he wasn't man enough to be here because he's a big fat uglypussy.

And I'd say that to his face, because he's big slow and probably high so it would be like fighting jabba

What a dick bag.

And
60447439.jpg

Judging from that nasty/vulgar rant, I'd say that ole BONG was not the worst poster here,,, and not by a long shot either... o_O And at least BONG was funny most times. Some others posting here have NO redeeming characteristics to balance out their usual dweeb stupidity... :oops: --- JMOHO's of course. :cool:

Reading Drunk/High Danny while BEING drunk/high is even better. Those little battles before one blocked the other were the stuff of legends.
Yep. I was deep into the Woodford last night when I read his rants. I must say I enjoyed them. Yet I tried hard not to add to them too much. The Nole troll tested that resolve, so I probably failed a bit.

All I remember is standing on the back deck holding a cigarette and a bottle of chilled fireball in one hand and a phone in my other.

I do but it as an easy way to get people drunk.

But the reason I keep it at home is for a kick start to the liver.

And it was a Christmas gift.

And screw you guys, I'm going to order one right now.

It makes my eyes pinch together and doesn't hurt the stomach ulcer I got from drinking whiskey my whole life.

And I'm rambling. Maybe I'll be classy and get a glen liver.

He's not an alcoholic, he just likes to live in a liquid medium. :)

One day Dannyboy, I will be sitting in a bar in Alabama drinking Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve and watching you snort coke off a stripper's ass. It's on my bucket list.

Is danny bringing the narcotics?

Will MJ allow such things on his property

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT