ADVERTISEMENT

Big Joe

i mean i am thrilled for the USA, as i am a freedom loving patriot, just shocked how hard this guy is to take down, heck, we cannot even slow the guy down... UNREAL>

@FresnoGator do you still care more about that genderless bathroom at the gas station? that happens to be a single shooter anyway???

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
where are all my fellow americans???? if this number were bad would the sheep be out of the barn?????

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
i mean i am thrilled for the USA, as i am a freedom loving patriot, just shocked how hard this guy is to take down, heck, we cannot even slow the guy down... UNREAL>

@FresnoGator do you still care more about that genderless bathroom at the gas station? that happens to be a single shooter anyway???
I'm just trying to figure out why you keep tagging me ...

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
If Jordon gets the speakership, woe is anyone named Biden.

jack-nicholson-nods.gif

Now, you are just plain trolling ...
No I am not, people have been calling for a recession for 18 months now. Economy is still ripping. What’s trolling about that? Maybe it’s simply not something your brain can even consider.

China Joe is about as creative as his senile, old farts that he pumps into his depends….
💩 💩💩💩💩

No I am not, people have been calling for a recession for 18 months now. Economy is still ripping. What’s trolling about that? Maybe it’s simply not something your brain can even consider.
I guess inflation in food, gas prices, and virtually everything . Else in life only affects people other than yourself. that must be one hell of a bubble you live in …

I guess inflation in food, gas prices, and virtually everything . Else in life only affects people other than yourself. that must be one hell of a bubble you live in …
Lol, what does that have to do with what we are talking g about? I have stated many times the stimi and money printing would cause the inflation spike we are seeing. Even with that, the economy is chugging along nicely and unemployment is historically low. It’s been impressive, don’t you think? Or do you want a recession and an unemployment spike?

Lol, what does that have to do with what we are talking g about? I have stated many times the stimi and money printing would cause the inflation spike we are seeing. Even with that, the economy is chugging along nicely and unemployment is historically low. It’s been impressive, don’t you think? Or do you want a recession and an unemployment spike?
Sorry, but I don’t believe the unemployment numbers anymore than I believe then I believe that the border is secure, which is what we’ve been told by this administration. They are liars, plain, and simple …

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Sorry, but I don’t believe the unemployment numbers anymore than I believe then I believe that the border is secure, which is what we’ve been told by this administration. They are liars, plain, and simple …
You live in Scottsdale housing is very expensive rates are high and prices still won’t drop and you think the emolument numbers are fake? You think company earnings are fake too? Come on, I do t take you for one of the sheep on here. There is politics and there is money they are not the same. Sadly.

I believe these numbers about as much as I believe the Mother of my 5 children is still a virgin

real retail sales nickel, look it up.

when youre dumb its best to accept that and try to do something about it...
You have no idea what I just stated. That's okay, now here's your nickel, now go buy a lollipop. 😂

giphy.gif

HERE IS SOME HELP. notice the bananas period when trump shut us down, then flooded the world with dollars.... INSANITY!!! BY THE WAY, ITS GOOD NEWS, FREEDOM LOVING PATRIOTS LOVE POSITIVE USA NEWS.

maryland if you really think America is better off under joey then I have a bridge I want to sell you

again you do not vote so all you are doing is bloviating

Reactions: gatordad3
maryland if you really think America is better off under joey then I have a bridge I want to sell you

again you do not vote so all you are doing is bloviating
lol, i know you stimi lovers like your free shit, but yes, financially we are much better off. but you do need to work save and produce, you cant just cash a check from uncle sammy or borrow money for free....

I did not get nor would I have taken a stimi as I am debt free
If you really believe we are better off you're delusional
again, you do not vote so your thoughts are pretty worthless

Reactions: gatordad3
I did not get nor would I have taken a stimi as I am debt free
If you really believe we are better off you're delusional
again, you do not vote so your thoughts are pretty worthless
If you’re not better off you’re a complete idiot. Job market has never been stronger economy is ripping, stop letting your politics cloud what’s going on around you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT