ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

^ Village idiot. Gas prices aren't coming down until more refineries are approved and built. Oil companies aren't going to build them with Hiden threatening them with more taxes and a general threat to production.

200w.gif

Dude. Your own chart shows it was 61.3 when Biden took over in Jan 2021. It was 62.8 when Trump took over in Jan 2017.

Facepalm.
Nice try. Your words "60.1% during the Trump administration" it was never below 62.7. Not my chart. It is St. Louis fed's. Get your mom to read these for you so you don't show your lack of reading comprehension. Good bye Gomer.

^ Village idiot. Gas prices aren't coming down until more refineries are approved and built. Oil companies aren't going to build them with Hiden threatening them with more taxes and a general threat to production.

200w.gif
I think it's worse than village idiot. I really think he has dyslexia as well as abnegation. Definitely mental disorders at play for him. I would feel sorry for him, but his mother needs to get a little more involved in his life than just turning on the computer for him every morning.

Nice try. Your words "60.1% during the Trump administration" it was never below 62.7. Not my chart. It is St. Louis fed's. Get your mom to read these for you so you don't show your lack of reading comprehension. Good bye Gomer.
Then you can’t read the chart. I just showed you it was 60.1 in April 2020 and 61.3 when Biden took over from Trump, so you were wrong.

Now apologize. I know you are new here but you need to show more respect to the KOTB.

Oh, and thank you for your service. But you need to learn how to read a chart.

Regular gasoline at my Cefco has dropped back to $2.95 from $3.04. Am I standing on my head and stacking greased bb's? No. E-10 was $1.74 at Stripes on Electionj Day.

Best deal for electricity in my zip code at powertochoose.org is 9.9 cents per kWh. Election Day saw 5.2 cents.

We're still living in Biden's escalating crime and inflationary tidal wave. Who here has checked on the southern border lately? The majority has. The board's slow hasn't caught on yet?

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Then you can’t read the chart. I just showed you it was 60.1 in April 2020 and 61.3 when Biden took over from Trump, so you were wrong.

Now apologize. I know you are new here but you need to show more respect to the KOTB.

Oh, and thank you for your service. But you need to learn how to read a chart.
Right. During the pandemic. You forgot that little tidbit didn't you? Now go F**k off and play with your tinker toys little boy.

Right. During the pandemic. You forgot that little tidbit didn't you? Now go F**k off and play with your tinker toys little boy.
I didn’t forget it but you must have. You said “at any time during the Trump administration.” Did you not?

Now just admit you were wrong and I’ll leave you alone. You’ll soon learn that you can’t pass misinformation past me on here. You don’t have to get all pissy just because I corrected you. Take it like a man.

Last edited:
I wonder if Fake Capt. Ron called this?

Imagine Biden sitting at his desk manipulating gas prices at his whim. Like the great Oz. Such power.

• Wow
Just filled up the wife’s Kia Telluride, Motor Trends SUV of the Year, for 2.69/gal.

How does Joe do it? He’s a magic man.

PS. If you can‘t afford to pay for gas, you can always take public transportation.

Last edited:
KIA stands for killed in action.

Why do you hate your wife?
Thats the old versions. They are way up the reliability chart now. Them there Koreans learn fast.

Reliability rating: 4/5

Kia offers long warranty deals, which illustrates its commitment to reliability.

Alongside this, they have a reputation for high-quality craftsmanship and practical features within their vehicles. Kia is a great value because they include loads of standard features, but also offer safety tech add-ons such as lane-assist and blind-spot detection.

• Wow
Mugabe signed our third "free" trade agreement with South Korea and assured us this time it's really gonna work. Last I checked there was one Ford dealer in South Korea, 1500 Kia and Hyundia dealers in the US. The US has unmitigated brilliant trade negotiators.

Thats the old versions. They are way up the reliability chart now. Them there Koreans learn fast.

Reliability rating: 4/5

Kia offers long warranty deals, which illustrates its commitment to reliability.

Alongside this, they have a reputation for high-quality craftsmanship and practical features within their vehicles. Kia is a great value because they include loads of standard features, but also offer safety tech add-ons such as lane-assist and blind-spot detection.

Super nice car for a pretend rich person if you ask me. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
Mugabe signed our third "free" trade agreement with South Korea and assured us this time it's really gonna work. Last I checked there was one Ford dealer in South Korea, 1500 Kia and Hyundia dealers in the US. The US has unmitigated brilliant trade negotiators.
They are made at their plant in Georgia. I drive by it all the time. Good friend of mine is a Kia dealer, among other brands. Money in his pocket.

You anti free market types are the worst.

They are made at their plant in Georgia. I drive by it all the time. Good friend of mine is a Kia dealer, among other brands. Money in his pocket.

You anti free market types are the worst.
Free market? We sell our pruducts in your country. We block you selling your products in our country. Ford has no plant in South Korea. Ford sells virtually no products in Soth Korea. The US average IQ is a paltry 98. South Korea 107.

I'll use small words. Mugabe assured us his signing a third "free" trade agreement with Soth Korea would work. It doesn't.

• Angry
But he didn’t **** up gas prices. That’s the point.

Nor the economy.

Nor the stock market

Nor our standing in the world.

Quit reading fake news. Shut off Fox. You should be counting your blessings for how good we have it now.
Economy is in spiraling INFLATION, and unlike gas, the president can’t draw from critical reserves to force prices down a few cents.

If you don’t think **** our standing in the world has not diminished, you are either uninformed or mentally incapacitated. Russia would Never have enter Ukraine under Any Previous President. China would never have threatened Taiwan or our ships off their coast, nor flown spy balloons over our country. Biden is the weakest President ever.

• Love
If you don’t think **** our standing in the world has not diminished, you are either uninformed or mentally incapacitated. Russia would Never have enter Ukraine under Any Previous President. China would never have threatened Taiwan or our ships off their coast, nor flown spy balloons over our country. Biden is the weakest President ever.
I'm going to concentrate on this.

The entire world and more importantly, every terror cell in the world saw our withdrawal from Afghanistan in bloody detail.

7 billion dollars in military assets handed over piecemeal to one of the most oppressive regimes on the planet and the only thing this administration had to say was some of it doesn't work and they will run out of fuel and ammo eventually.

Our allies are horrified, our enemies are laughing and the rest of the world either thinks those meddling yanks have bitten off more than they can chew once again or that we've gone soft.

For good or ill and whether we should have or not, when Bush invaded Afghanistan and Iraq and took them both in 7 months, he showed the world that we are down for whatever, whenever and we are not playing games. That acted as a deterrent for quite some time.

We look weak. That's not me talking or Fox news talking. That's the British press, the French, the Japanese, the Indian and the Israeli.

Economy is in spiraling INFLATION, and unlike gas, the president can’t draw from critical reserves to force prices down a few cents.

I can present no plausible argument.
I'm going to concentrate on this.

The entire world and more importantly, every terror cell in the world saw our withdrawal from Afghanistan in bloody detail.

7 billion dollars in military assets handed over piecemeal to one of the most oppressive regimes on the planet and the only thing this administration had to say was some of it doesn't work and they will run out of fuel and ammo eventually.

Our allies are horrified, our enemies are laughing and the rest of the world either thinks those meddling yanks have bitten off more than they can chew once again or that we've gone soft.

For good or ill and whether we should have or not, when Bush invaded Afghanistan and Iraq and took them both in 7 months, he showed the world that we are down for whatever, whenever and we are not playing games. That acted as a deterrent for quite some time.

We look weak. That's not me talking or Fox news talking. That's the British press, the French, the Japanese, the Indian and the Israeli.
Ditto.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT