ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

Are the BSC-level slow telling us the US average IQ is lower than 98?
BScuck's anti-Mensa IQ is below national average.

6b9vpo.jpg

Battered by rising energy prices, the Biden administration is now talking a good game about increasing supply, while quietly limiting it.

Pinkerton: Green First, America Second — Biden’s Green Actions Speak Louder Than His Words​

oh m….. Poor @BSC911

Poll: Plurality Blame Rising Gas Prices on Biden’s Economic Policies​

Of course Most people are ignorant about what causes high gas prices. You’ve got a lot of people like @Sunburnt Indian who only watch Fox and think that Biden banned drilling. Ive tried to educate people ITT but alas, most of you are too far down in your partisan cubby hole to learn.

You should attend one of my Econ classes. That might help.

Another ignorant low IQ leftist hack

Shannon Sharpe Blasted for Saying He’d Rather ‘Pay $20 a Gallon Than Have Trump in Office’​

He was never all that bright to begin with since his NFL days.

So we're increasing supply AND releasing a million barrels per day???

Here's a derp for you too brother.
Yes, supply, ie production, is increasing. We are also releasing oil fro the SPR (also supply), to help make up for the shortfall from banning Russian imports.

What part of this don’t you understand?

Yes, supply, ie production, is increasing. We are also releasing oil fro the SPR (also supply), to help make up for the shortfall from banning Russian imports.

What part of this don’t you understand?
Why gas ALWAYS goes up when communists are in office, despite all the lies and excuses they try to convice us about

Why gas ALWAYS goes up when communists are in office, despite all the lies and excuses they try to convice us about
Well, maybe you should do some more research. Oil reached its peak (in todays dollars) during the Bush administration. It also hit other peaks during other Pub administrations.

Why do people so ignorant about energy continue to make fools of yourselves.

Last edited:
You also tried to claim you were in Mensa, and we all know how that turned out.

😎
Let me try to help you stop trying to prove you're the board's stupidest. I claimed to have participated in a 60 question, 60 minute time limit M test. I have made it clear I am not a member of Mensa.

Where NavigatorII and I share a glaring lack of a skill? Getting through to you is completely beyond our reach.

Let me try to help you stop trying to prove you're the board's stupidest. I claimed to have participated in a 60 question, 60 minute time limit M test. I have made it clear I am not a member of Mensa.

Where NavigatorII and I share a glaring lack of a skill? Getting through to you is completely beyond our reach.
Nope. Wrong again. That’s all revisionist history. I’ve posted your claims before. I can do it again if you wish.

Nope. Wrong again. That’s all revisionist history. I’ve posted your claims before. I can do it again if you wish.
See here’s the thing. Anyone can take a test. That doesn’t prove anything. Had you actually passed it then I would be impressed. Navigator took the CPA exam and failed it. What does that prove?

Not to mention that little test you took wasn’t even a Mensa test.

See here’s the thing. Anyone can take a test. That doesn’t prove anything. Had you actually passed it then I would be impressed. Navigator took the CPA exam and failed it. What does that prove?

You just replied to yourself. And you thought you were replying to Sunny.

That's how upset you get over the idea of Sunny being smarter than you are.

Why???

BScuck has the same CPA certificate (if she's not lying) I do. BScuck still has me on fake ignore. BScuck knows, she knows, she knows. 😂

Reactions: gatordad3
Biden’s war on gas and oil has led to this

as long @BSC911 can still fill up his Prius he continues to back this stiff

Church Plans to Give Away 100 Gas Gift Cards: ‘We Want to Do Something’​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT