ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is on fire 🔥

when will the pubs kick out the religious nut jobs in the party so they can represent freedom and the american way????

@kalimgoodman

This was your favorite source for news

Jimmy Fallon Politics GIF

Amazing but unsurprising that men still have the idea that - like it or not - in 2023 women are not likely to let a man tell them they have to have a baby if they don’t want to.
Do I think abortion is a swell solution?
No. But since RvW came about there’s been a decline in thinking about the morality and effects on a woman’s body if abortion is used as birth control. And…a serious decline in young men taking part in pregnancy prevention by use of a condom or even asking their partner if she’s on the pill!
How about a campaign - led by men for men -
to reinstate the idea that men must be a part of the equation? Unless you want to be a father then take twenty seconds to put on a condom.
Remove the idea that abortion should be a top campaign issue altogether.
America has other problems that must be addressed.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988

kyle is saying what i say just a bit more nicely. the pubs have to distance themselves from the religious right, you wont beat bananas with more bananas. when do the sheep wake up????

Amazing but unsurprising that men still have the idea that - like it or not - in 2023 women are not likely to let a man tell them they have to have a baby if they don’t want to.
No. But since RvW came about there’s been a decline in thinking about the morality and effects on a woman’s body if abortion is used as birth control. And…a serious decline in young men taking part in pregnancy prevention by use of a condom or even asking their partner if she’s on the pill!
to reinstate the idea that men must be a part of the equation? Unless you want to be a father then take twenty seconds to put on a condom.
condoms suck.

condoms suck.
Ah. The old “I need to feel you, baby”.
Until a woman wakes up (usually by the age of 30) and realizes a few facts she might be so dumb she falls for it…
Like the fact that a man will end up using a condom if he knows that’s his only option…

Ah. The old “I need to feel you, baby”.
Until a woman wakes up (usually by the age of 30) and realizes a few facts she might be so dumb she falls for it…
Like the fact that a man will end up using a condom if he knows that’s his only option…
well, the old no milk without the cow theory failed pretty miserably... you know, womans lib and all...

The religious right has the same liberty and freedom as every American to believe what they want, but they do not have the right to falsely tell lawmakers that they represent the majority of Americans- because they do not.
Yes, of course. But one of the two political parties in the USA cannot be dominated by the religious right.

• Wow
The one party is dominated by the radical left Marxist who are the party of death
Party of death? That’s a bit much. The left is too far left. Let’s focus on your bad breath i can help you with that. When I see a person too far left like Theo I speak up.

• Wow
So angry woman and beta males are dominating the republicans?? What does that tell you. You people couldn’t think your way out of a paper bag. No wonder you turn to fairy tales and invisible men.
LOL…. You totally misread the tweet…. Or simply engaging in deliberate obfuscation.

Last edited:
He is 100% right, basically what I have been saying get rid of the cancer in the party.

Will the sheep pay attention????

• Haha
Even well before his dementia, Groper Joe was a bigger brain dead dips1t by stealing quotes Neil Kinnock, JFK, and RFK.

He was so On Fire back then.
Are you seriously unable to get your point across without bringing Laura Looney Loomer into this? Are you really unaware how much credibility it costs you?

So angry woman and beta males are dominating the republicans?? What does that tell you. You people couldn’t think your way out of a paper bag. No wonder you turn to fairy tales and invisible men.
Serious question:
If they’re ALL beta males in your estimation then please provide a list of Alphas as needed alternatives.
And I suspect you think that any woman who dares come out of the kitchen is angry? Have any names from the non-angry little woman corner?

It's obvious you want to ignore the video while focusing more on Loomer.
I meant it to be obvious that ANYTHING from that crazy bitch is to be ignored and I’m glad you “seem” to get my point.
I thought you were smarter…tell me I’m not wrong?

Serious question:
If they’re ALL beta males in your estimation then please provide a list of Alphas as needed alternatives.
And I suspect you think that any woman who dares come out of the kitchen is angry? Have any names from the non-angry little woman corner?
I do t think the Dems are all alpha woman and beta males. The guy I quoted does

I meant it to be obvious that ANYTHING from that crazy bitch is to be ignored and I’m glad you “seem” to get my point.
I thought you were smarter…tell me I’m not wrong?
The video is to be ignored? Back then that was real journalism.

• Angry
Murdering babies is not an important issue.
~Satan

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT