ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is on fire 🔥

Biden is bad for business, even Fake News. 😂 😂 😂
Wapo on pace to lose 100 million this year.

giphy.gif

Interesting article by someone from Fight Club., Tyler Durden. Yet, it doesn’t dispute what Kalim posted, and even seems to give Biden credit for passing the Infastructure Act. While the PMI is not a bad future economic indicator, it seems to be wrong a lot as well. Note that it set a new high during the Biden Administration.

Im not familiar with Zero Hedge but I notice a lot of Biden haters seem to be getting a lot of info from there lately. I have to wonder how reliable they are.

Im not familiar with Zero Hedge but I notice a lot of Biden haters seem to be getting a lot of info from there lately. I have to wonder how reliable they are.

Far right Bulgarian and pro Russian.

They have decent info and insight from time to time but I wouldn't accept their opinions on face value.

Then why has your alter ego, Mega D Fudge been using zero hedge?

On Fyaahhh!

If it's any consolation, we could help get this stupid thread to 160 pages since your precious but stupid thread got locked.

Groper Joe is on FIRE!

Then why has your alter ego, Mega D Fudge been using zero hedge?

On Fyaahhh!

If it's any consolation, we could help get this stupid thread to 160 pages since your precious but stupid thread got locked.

Groper Joe is on FIRE!
Why would @BSC911 go out of his way to claim he isn't familiar with Zero Hedge? The same Zero Hedge that @Mdfgator quotes daily?

Oh wait...that PROVES that mdf can't be his sock! OMG I almost missed it!

Got me again with this damn thread. Sigh.

Me seeing title, then realizing it’s still not true.
sad-kanye-west.gif

you have to love people that dont love freedom, they are not Americans, we should deport immediately.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT