ADVERTISEMENT

Best Part of Harris on 60 Minutes

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
I mean, there’s so much to choose from in that fodder of gobble goop, but my favorite part would have to be when she went off on a tangent talking about how candidate shouldn’t just be picked out of the air and suddenly thrust into the race without being vetted or voted upon……..

Did she say that? Is she that devoid of self-awareness? 😳😳😳

They’re have been some good and bad presidential candidates in my lifetime, but I’ve got to tell you, Harris scares the living shit out of me. There is no doubt in my mind she will be the worst president and the most dangerous president possibly ever in the history of our country. Surely Americans aren’t this dumb that they would put this moronic idiot into the White House?

Like she could turn towards Buchanan and say hold my beer sucker!!!

😝😝😝

I mean, we all know I am not Trump’s biggest fan, but he’s an effective president and we have objective proof of that. You don’t have to like the person who leads you to know they’re a good leader. But you damn sure know you don’t wanna go in the combat with somebody that’s going to get you killed.

Truly frightened at the prospect of her winning

She's terrible. Obviously. It's definitely scary to think of her as President.

It's a poor reflection on Trump that he's not running away with it.

She's terrible. Obviously. It's definitely scary to think of her as President.

It's a poor reflection on Trump that he's not running away with it.
I don’t disagree. Strange reality in American politics over the last 10 years. The only reason why Trump got elected in 2016 was because more people hated Hillary. The only reason why Biden got elected in 2020 was because more people hated Trump. Now we face the same kind of election again, Whoever wins will be the one that was least hated by the voting public.

To be fair that does not include the true believers on each side that love either Trump or anybody, but Trump, lol but the fringe 20 to 25% that are either free thinkers or just kind of last second I haven’t really thought about it too much voters will decide the election based off of who they hate the least.

Not a good place for American politics.

But there’s no doubt that Trump would be a far better president than Harris and it’s not even close. Trump’s an effective leader just not necessarily a likable one.

Reactions: GatorTheo
I don’t disagree. Strange reality in American politics over the last 10 years. The only reason why Trump got elected in 2016 was because more people hated Hillary. The only reason why Biden got elected in 2020 was because more people hated Trump. Now we face the same kind of election again, Whoever wins will be the one that was least hated by the voting public.

To be fair that does not include the true believers on each side that love either Trump or anybody, but Trump, lol but the fringe 20 to 25% that are either free thinkers or just kind of last second I haven’t really thought about it too much voters will decide the election based off of who they hate the least.

Not a good place for American politics.

But there’s no doubt that Trump would be a far better president than Harris and it’s not even close. Trump’s an effective leader just not necessarily a likable one.
Fingers crossed that the truly undecided won't be able to bring themselves to vote for Harris.

Reactions: gator1776
She is a clear and present danger to the United States of America. She is an even better puppet for Hussein obama. He and his associates ugly wife hate America, and clearly side with Islam Our freedoms that so many died for are in danger of going away, and never returning. But I trust America and her people to know this and not let it happen.

Reactions: gator1776
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT