ADVERTISEMENT

Best Part of Harris on 60 Minutes

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
I mean, there’s so much to choose from in that fodder of gobble goop, but my favorite part would have to be when she went off on a tangent talking about how candidate shouldn’t just be picked out of the air and suddenly thrust into the race without being vetted or voted upon……..

Did she say that? Is she that devoid of self-awareness? 😳😳😳

They’re have been some good and bad presidential candidates in my lifetime, but I’ve got to tell you, Harris scares the living shit out of me. There is no doubt in my mind she will be the worst president and the most dangerous president possibly ever in the history of our country. Surely Americans aren’t this dumb that they would put this moronic idiot into the White House?

Like she could turn towards Buchanan and say hold my beer sucker!!!

😝😝😝

I mean, we all know I am not Trump’s biggest fan, but he’s an effective president and we have objective proof of that. You don’t have to like the person who leads you to know they’re a good leader. But you damn sure know you don’t wanna go in the combat with somebody that’s going to get you killed.

Truly frightened at the prospect of her winning

She's terrible. Obviously. It's definitely scary to think of her as President.

It's a poor reflection on Trump that he's not running away with it.

Reactions: fatman76

I don’t disagree. Strange reality in American politics over the last 10 years. The only reason why Trump got elected in 2016 was because more people hated Hillary. The only reason why Biden got elected in 2020 was because more people hated Trump. Now we face the same kind of election again, Whoever wins will be the one that was least hated by the voting public.

To be fair that does not include the true believers on each side that love either Trump or anybody, but Trump, lol but the fringe 20 to 25% that are either free thinkers or just kind of last second I haven’t really thought about it too much voters will decide the election based off of who they hate the least.

Not a good place for American politics.

But there’s no doubt that Trump would be a far better president than Harris and it’s not even close. Trump’s an effective leader just not necessarily a likable one.

Reactions: GatorTheo
I don’t disagree. Strange reality in American politics over the last 10 years. The only reason why Trump got elected in 2016 was because more people hated Hillary. The only reason why Biden got elected in 2020 was because more people hated Trump. Now we face the same kind of election again, Whoever wins will be the one that was least hated by the voting public.

To be fair that does not include the true believers on each side that love either Trump or anybody, but Trump, lol but the fringe 20 to 25% that are either free thinkers or just kind of last second I haven’t really thought about it too much voters will decide the election based off of who they hate the least.

Not a good place for American politics.

But there’s no doubt that Trump would be a far better president than Harris and it’s not even close. Trump’s an effective leader just not necessarily a likable one.
Fingers crossed that the truly undecided won't be able to bring themselves to vote for Harris.

Reactions: gator1776
She is a clear and present danger to the United States of America. She is an even better puppet for Hussein obama. He and his associates ugly wife hate America, and clearly side with Islam Our freedoms that so many died for are in danger of going away, and never returning. But I trust America and her people to know this and not let it happen.

You really think the polls are right?

Or are they tools for manipulation?

What has history told you about this issue?

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII
Kamala is a danger to our country because she is clueless and down right stupid. This is the type of person who can get you in serious trouble.

Now she is trying to pick a political fight with our Governor. Like he said she is irrelevant and useless. Good for Governor DeSantis for calling her out. She is trying to make Milton a political game and he is having none of it.

Neither am I. She knows nothing about a hurricane and I bet she can't define the clean side or dirty side of the storm. She is that stupid.

You really think the polls are right?

Or are they tools for manipulation?

What has history told you about this issue?
Which polls? I see a bunch of polls showing a very tight race and then I come here and see polls with Trump running away with it.

There is absolutely no doubt that people on both sides use polls for manipulation.

Which polls? I see a bunch of polls showing a very tight race and then I come here and see polls with Trump running away with it.

There is absolutely no doubt that people on both sides use polls for manipulation.
Well then how are you so sure Trump isn't "running away with it"?

Comrade Harris is a tyrant & a Marxist. She is driving America to ruin with her support of a Dual Justice System…

If she wins - America is done.
This.

NO WAY we can absorb 20MM more illegal immigrants.

NO WAY we can continue to avoid WW3 with a nuclear armed Iran and Israel still defending itself.

NO WAY the economy will withstand her 25% unrealized capital gains tax.

NO WAY our Federal agencies won't go full commie with 4 more years of this type of leadership.

Whomever wins this election will also steer one of the most powerful new technologies we've ever seen. If the dems get to define how AI is deployed it's over us. They're currently terrified of AI because it tells the truth.

Kamala is a danger to our country because she is clueless and down right stupid. This is the type of person who can get you in serious trouble.

Now she is trying to pick a political fight with our Governor. Like he said she is irrelevant and useless. Good for Governor DeSantis for calling her out. She is trying to make Milton a political game and he is having none of it.

Neither am I. She knows nothing about a hurricane and I bet she can't define the clean side or dirty side of the storm. She is that stupid.
Clearly, she’s done wonders for North Carolina
😝😝😝

What are you, a 12 year old girl? He's running for president, not your BFF. You aren't going to have spend any time with the man, he's going to be running the country.

The first part is the only thing that matters.
I never said you had to be likable, but you have to be electable. And no, I’m not 12 years old nor am I a girl. I have served in combat under both effective and ineffective leaders. I’ve served with both likable and unlikable leaders. In the end, I want an effective leader first and foremost.
But this is not combat, and you have to be electable to be able to lead. Therefore, to some extent, you must be likable to at least 50% of the electorate.

Last edited:
DeSantis made road apples out of Kamala. Even President Biden complimented DeSantis on the job he is doing and speaks highly of their "conversations". He gave DeSantis his personal phone number. Biden is a dementia patient and has more sense than his VP.

I never said you had to be likable, but you have to be electable. And no, I’m not 12 years old nor am I a girl. I have served in combat under both effective and ineffective leaders. I’ve served with both likable and unlikable leaders. In the end, I want an effective leader first and foremost.
But this is not combat, and you have to be electable to be able to lead. Therefore, to some extent, you must be likable to at least 50% of the electorate.
That is not how you framed your answer. Use the correct language next time.

This is a perfect example of the Sergeant that looks like a recruiting poster that tries to get everyone to like him versus the sergeant everyone hates who gets shit done.

That is not how you framed your answer. Use the correct language next time.

This is a perfect example of the Sergeant that looks like a recruiting poster that tries to get everyone to like him versus the sergeant everyone hates who gets shit done.
That is how I framed my response. I can’t help how you interpret it.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks

It's a poor reflection on the character of all things Democrat, the lamestream media, and about 75 million complete idiots that will fill out a ballot for the whore.:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
They didn't have to win an election.
They had to win games and championships. Their opponents hated them. And when they couldn't do it any longer, they were gone.

Dumbass Democrats not only embraced their losses but almost signed Biden to a 4 year extension before replacing him with a Slingblade Harris. The American program can't take another 4 years of mediocrity, or the flagship is dead and buried. :mad:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT