ADVERTISEMENT

Behind the Scenes from The Swamp:

JasonHigdon

Bull Gator
Staff
Nov 5, 2021
After a brutal drive, I finally arrived in Gainesville! I had a quick dinner and wanted to share a few team-related items, nuggets, and some of the 7 on 7 teams.

As we enter the off-season, the air is thick with anticipation. Who knows how this season will unfold? I have a few ideas, but the beauty of it all is the unpredictability. It's a time when everyone's focus is on the prize-a playoff appearance and some shiny hardware to show for it.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Last edited:
After a brutal drive, I finally arrived in Gainesville! I had a quick dinner and wanted to share a few team-related items, nuggets, and some of the 7 on 7 teams.

As we enter the off-season, the air is thick with anticipation. Who knows how this season will unfold? I have a few ideas, but the beauty of it all is the unpredictability. It's a time when everyone's focus is on the prize-a playoff appearance and some shiny hardware to show for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.