ADVERTISEMENT

Batteries cost more than the car

So what NO ONE is talking about here is the REALLY pissed off Tesla customers. Their biggest fans already bought theirs...and guess what...because he cut the prices so much, they ALL took HUGE losses on the values of their cars they paid PREMIUM prices for. The lady with the Y the other day told us she would NEVER, EVER buy from Musk again. She gets it. This will hurt their sales future
Did you just attack @Mdfgator ‘s lord and savior in writing?

Meltdown incoming

• Love
Reactions: LordofallSocks

Everyone in this thread must think Elon is stupid! lol I will believe a car mechanic over Elon and common sense…
He is a FOREIGN businessman. He will do or say just about anything to help his business. Look here how he lies to the stupidest people in America about EV's...and the REALLY stupid eat it up! I just LMAO at how stupid SOME( no names mentioned) people really are!!! good day!

He is a FOREIGN businessman. He will do or say just about anything to help his business. Look here how he lies to the stupidest people in America about EV's...and the REALLY stupid eat it up! I just LMAO at how stupid SOME( no names mentioned) people really are!!! good day!
Yeah, you’re the genius we should be listened to, lol. Have some self awareness. I have been telling @fatman76 a d the rest of you sheeple to go test drive one, use the FSD it’s something else. Educate yourselves and stop being fearful lil people

Yeah, you’re the genius we should be listened to, lol. Have some self awareness. I have been telling @fatman76 a d the rest of you sheeple to go test drive one, use the FSD it’s something else. Educate yourselves and stop being fearful lil people
No one wants your fancy golf cart, “nickel” 😂😂😂

My LSV is fast like a Tesla! I paid 12000 for it! LOL SO MANY slow people out there paying SO MUCH for nice gold carts! That will depreciate so FAST!! Just have to laugh at them! I TRIED to warn them...it is right here in this thread.....
Don’t worry about losing $30k in two years, it’s “technology” nickel 😂😂😂

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
We know how you libs LOVE you some gubment money paid for by others....it is EXACTLY why you vote for IDIOTS like FJB. Probably paid off some of your school loans you never finished with
largest stimi in the history of the earth is subsidized mortgage rates, i have never even had a mortgage nickel nuts. 30 year 2.6% mortgae isnt because your credit is good. its from free beer from uncle sammy. dont get me started on your lack of taxation and other things. they have you idiots so triangulated its both hilarious and torturous simultaneously.

largest stimi in the history of the earth is subsidized mortgage rates, i have never even had a mortgage nickel nuts. 30 year 2.6% mortgae isnt because your credit is good. its from free beer from uncle sammy. dont get me started on your lack of taxation and other things. they have you idiots so triangulated its both hilarious and torturous simultaneously.
I hope one day you can actually buy a house, and move out from Mom and Dad! the freedom is unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I really feel like hybrids, especially flex fuel with maybe a solar panel or two would make really awesome farm or ranch vehicles. bigger than a gator or a four wheeler, but smaller than a half ton truck. just the thing to ride fences or tow a welder and toolboxes. ll

I really feel like hybrids, especially flex fuel with maybe a solar panel or two would make really awesome farm or ranch vehicles. bigger than a gator or a four wheeler, but smaller than a half ton truck. just the thing to ride fences or tow a welder and toolboxes. ll
They skipped over hybrid because they could not get enough kickbacks from China. Hybrid should be what we are diving in now until EV's get up to speed.

Last edited:
Why is the gov't subsidizing sales of something everyone wants?

oh yea, because sales are in the toilet 🤣🤣🤣

Who loves "stimmy's" now, "nickel"?
housing? because the government likes to influence the country it governs. was this a serious question??? the government subsidizes most things.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT