ADVERTISEMENT

Bama

Looks like a bad team and their QBs suck. I'm happy. Lmao Satan might have a long season. Go Gators!
They do not look like a Saban coached team. Not sure if he's run out of 5 star recruits or good assistant coaches. He's got a serious QB problem, but so do we. If Mertz goes out, we are FAMU. :oops:

Looks like a bad team and their QBs suck. I'm happy. Lmao Satan might have a long season. Go Gators!

Curious to see what they look like against Ole Miss. An upset there and Saban may be getting close to hanging it up for good.

Even with the FSU loss it wouldn't surprise me if LSU won the West again.

Last edited:
I think we're watching the end of the Saban era. When Bama goes from being ranked #3 to #10 and then to #13 you know the end is nigh.

I think we're watching the end of the Saban era. When Bama goes from being ranked #3 to #10 and then to #13 you know the end is nigh.
Saban struck gold in the QB department and now he's hit what looks like a slump. They should've lost 4 games last year instead of 2, but this year I could see them easily losing 3. Not the only one paying for players now.

Saban struck gold in the QB department and now he's hit what looks like a slump. They should've lost 4 games last year instead of 2, but this year I could see them easily losing 3. Not the only one paying for players now.
Right. You can see his facial expression and body language on the sidelines during games. He's nowhere near as intense as he would've been in 2012, 2013. It's as if he knows his days are numbered.

There’s some talk about Arch Manning made a mistake committing to Texas and efforts need to be made to get him to Bama. I think it’s just desperation by delusional Bammers.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Right. You can see his facial expression and body language on the sidelines during games. He's nowhere near as intense as he would've been in 2012, 2013. It's as if he knows his days are numbered.

My guess is he wants one last championship but how long is he willing to wait. Even though it goes to 12 teams next year I doubt he coaches past the 2025 season to try and get it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT