ADVERTISEMENT

Bama LB commit Quay Walker...

====================================

Since the 1990 SEC Expansion: (28 years)

What do these two rival fan losers have in common?

UF 21-7 UGly for a 3 to 1 loser ratio.

UF 21-7 tennis-sea for a 3 to1 loser ratio.

But still we have another Gator board thread that's stunk up by an UGly buttsniffing leghumper, and a tennis-sea village idiot hillbilly, throwing turds at each other across the Gator's table... (confirming both as classless losers)

What's the matter Instaloon? Dogs hate you and no little Grey Aliens show up to probe you this week?

Reactions: PlutoDroid
Irrelevant circle jerkers join in with the turd throwing,,, no surprises there... :rolleyes:

Irrelevant circle jerkers join in with the turd throwing,,, no surprises there... :rolleyes:

There you go again with your homoerotic and scatological fantasies.

Those alien probes up the ole wazoo have caused you to be one sick, twisted individual ( and closet Miami fan)

There you go again with your homoerotic fantasies.
Those alien probes up the ole wazoo have caused you to be one sick, twisted individual

Mirror - Mirror on the wall, who is the dumbest hillbilly village idiot of them all?o_O
The clueless, mouth-foraming Mad-Dog-dollie, and it's not even close... :rolleyes:

There’s a thread on the UK board that Xavier Peters, a LB commit from the Cincy area, is supposed to be visiting you guys this weekend. He was our only early commit who didn’t sign back in December.

In light of what you posted, it appears Peters may be one of those next guys that Mullen is targeting.

The final Rivals 100 came out today. Peters moved from #143 to #75. And what's up with Emory Jones dropping 62 spots to #89?

The final Rivals 100 came out today. Peters moved from #143 to #75. And what's up with Emory Jones dropping 62 spots to #89?
They rated him lower because of practices and limited playing time at the UA event maybe.

In three years if he is standing at a podium accepting any form of trophies( big gold one hopefully) not many of us will remember what his composite ranking was. #62, or #79.

Meanwhile, Trevor Lawrence looked like completely ass in his All-Star game and stays at #1. Lolz, rivals.

Info came from ESPN who claimed you had 32 and at other times, 33 seniors. Then there's the early NFL draftees that are expected plus transfers including Eason who isn't expected to want to finish his career holding Fromm's clip board.

So correct me about the numbers. I wrongly attributed the humiliation of Mark Richt losing to Lyle To Smart. But any coach who lost to Lyle had to feel humiliated as the man is being considered for a high school coaching position after the losing wretch was fired 2 years too late from a job he was never qualified to have in the first place..

So, what are the Dawg numbers? And why would the mighty Dawgs have to fight for 4* in state recruits against somebody as pathetic as UT? Why is Dylan Wonnum and Caleb Tannor even in play? You never had Quay Walker as Pruitt and Ansley took him away to Alabama. But now both those coaches are no longer there and that put him in play.. ( then there's the Grayson and Buford kids in the 2019 class?) 7 of the Grayson kids including 5* Owen Pappoe were in Knoxville Saturday. Losing him to UT, a school he loved so much he was on the verge of committing back in 2016, would be even more humiliating than losing J.J. Peterson, wouldn't it?

Peterson isn't a big deal didn't recruit him not a top 5 lb in the state, Walker on the other we are recruiting and want. The reason he is interested in UT is because his main recruiter at Bama And UGA are ther, plus UT can basically promise him He can start, while at UGA he may never start because of Cox and Anderson, both are better. UGA signed the top 2 in state, can't sign them all As long as that pattern holds not real concerned with who UT or anyone else signs.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
====================================

Since the 1990 SEC Expansion: (28 years)

What do these two rival fan losers have in common?

UF 21-7 UGly for a 3 to 1 loser ratio.

UF 21-7 tennis-sea for a 3 to1 loser ratio.

But still we have another Gator board thread that's stunk up by an UGly buttsniffing leghumper, and a tennis-sea village idiot hillbilly, throwing turds at each other across the Gator's table... (confirming both as classless losers)

And it’s all over now. Dawgs stretch that lead......big.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
He’s UGA’s to lose. Kirby won’t.

Considering that he is ALREADY committed to Alabama, wouldn't he be Saban's to lose???

The guy recruiting him for Georgia, the guy recruiting him for Florida, the guy who got him to commit to Alabama are all at Tennessee while the guy who took over trying to keep him for Alabama is now with the Raiders.

But he's Kirby's to lose.

Got it.

A Vol and a Bulldog trolling each other on a Gator board, how funny...hate to say it but the Dawg won this one

Both are loser trolls, but the mouth-foaming Mad-Dog-dollie is always the biggest loser, no matter the subject matter... :confused:

Both are loser trolls, but the mouth-foaming Mad-Dog-dollie is always the biggest loser, no matter the subject matter... :confused:

Well, well. You got 4 of your criminals back.

Makes ya feel real proud don't it? Almost like it was when CUM was running things..
Makes me feel proud that I dwell inside your mind so much, I should probably have to pay rent

Well, well. You got 4 of your criminals back.
(fails to notice or mention that I'm one of the few that didn't want them back)

Makes ya feel real proud don't it? Almost like it was when CUM was running things..
Makes me feel proud that I dwell inside your mind so much, I should probably have to pay rent

No, but you're so F-o-S that you must be a product of anal-sex....
o_O

No, but you're so F-o-S that you must be a product of anal-sex.... o_O

Again.
Did you or did you not get 4 of your criminals back?

And keep in mind, not everybody is interested in your homosexual lifestyle and fantasies when you reply.

We’re going to. Btw, who’s QB’ing your team? Jones? Good luck. Kid can’t hit the broad side of a barn. Watch his UA tape. Why is he there?
So you evaluate a player off a meaningless high school all-star game? Good thing you're not a coach.

Last edited:
Reactions: EvilWayz
There’s a thread on the UK board that Xavier Peters, a LB commit from the Cincy area, is supposed to be visiting you guys this weekend. He was our only early commit who didn’t sign back in December.

In light of what you posted, it appears Peters may be one of those next guys that Mullen is targeting.

Flipped to FSU

He loved his visit to FSU and committed a little earlier today.

I think you guys and UK guys were fighting for him. Not sure why you cretins were over here chortling about it.

Scratch that. I do know.

"Pat, pat" now run along lad.

Reactions: ukalum1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT