ADVERTISEMENT

Bama LB commit Quay Walker...

PacoGator19

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2006
stopped by UF on his way home from the UA all-star game in Orlando. Keep an eye on this one. We have a shot.

Mullen can’t recruit.

Would be a great flip if we can get him. We are in desperate need of quality linebackers.

I don’t think he will stay committed to Bama. Likely will turn into a UF/UGA battle.

Uh, the Dead Period is in place. Recruits are not supposed to make any visits or meet coaches until the Dead Period lifts on Friday January 12.

So are you admitting an NCAA violation?

Well that is certainly an unanticipated turn of events it seems.:rolleyes:

Uh, the Dead Period is in place. Recruits are not supposed to make any visits or meet coaches until the Dead Period lifts on Friday January 12.

So are you admitting an NCAA violation?

Well that is certainly an unanticipated turn of events it seems.:rolleyes:
Hmmm a recruit can still visit a campus on his own and do whatever he wants during a dead period. Yes they can make visits they just can’t meet coaches but they sure as heck can visit a campus. He stopped in Gville to check things out and hung out with Trey Dean and some others. Thanks for your concern though.

There is just a big positive buzz and a lot of momentum in Gville right now.

Hmmm a recruit can still visit a campus on his own and do whatever he wants during a dead period. Yes they can make visits they just can’t meet coaches but they sure as heck can visit a campus. He stopped in Gville to check things out and hung out with Trey Dean and some others. Thanks for your concern though.

Happy Daze.

Dean was a former commit to Lyle the Loser. Didn't like it when Lyle was fired I suppose. I wish him a successful career.

As for Quay Walker, he takes an OV to UT on Feb.2, just before NLOI day. He gets to catch up with the guy who was recruiting him for Georgia - our ILB- O/C Kevin Sherrer, the guy who was recruiting him for Florida - Chris Rumph our OLB Coach and one of the guys who was recruiting him for Alabama - UT H/C Scott Pruitt.

There's a big positive buzz around Knoxville too. Just picked up J.J. Peterson of Colquitt Co Ga. He is the #2 Rated OLB in the Nation. Walker is #3. Walker and Peterson would make a nice matching set don't you think?

Last edited:

You mean, "it's happening"?

Reactions: kellylexy
Happy Daze.

Dean was a former commit to Lyle the Loser. Didn't like it when Lyle was fired I suppose. I wish him a successful career.

As for Quay Walker, he takes an OV to UT on Feb.2, just before NLOI day. He gets to catch up with the guy who was recruiting him for Georgia - our ILB- O/C Kevin Sherrer, the guy who was recruiting him for Florida - Chris Rumph our OLB Coach and one of the guys who was recruiting him for Alabama - UT H/C Scott Pruitt.

There's a big positive buzz around Knoxville too. Just picked up J.J. Peterson of Colquitt Co Ga. He is the #2 Rated OLB in the Nation. Walker is #3. Walker and Peterson would make a nice matching set don't you think?

Your head coach is Scott Pruitt?

Weird. And here I thought it was a boy from Rainsville, AL named Jeremy.

Happy Daze.

Well if scott is on him then its over

NBD,,, just further proof that the Mad-Dog-dollie is the hillbilly version of the 'village idiot,' sitting up there on that ole sloppy-drop tennis-sea wall... :cool:

PS
Quay and Gator's QB E.Jones were teammates and wanted to go to the same school in the beginning. We'll see if that plays a part or not soon enough. o_O

Happy Daze.

Lol, a big fan are you? You don’t even know your head coaches name. I am not sure who this says more about you or him. Either way dream on about your matched set. Walker ain’t going to Knoxville to lose 6-8 games a year for 4 years.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Lol, a big fan are you? You don’t even know your head coaches name. I am not sure who this says more about you or him. Either way dream on about your matched set. Walker ain’t going to Knoxville to lose 6-8 games a year for 4 years.

No, he will be coming to Knoxville to team up with fellow Ga. Linebacker J.J.Peterson to create the best OLB Corps in the nation and win 10-12 games a year.

As pathetic as Lyle was, he still kicked Kirby's ass 2 out of 3 times. so don't go around like you are some Pitt Bull when we know you are just a leg humping piss poodle.

Now get back under the trailer and lick your empty nut sack and try to remember what it was like to have any balls.

37 years and counting and the man who stopped the mighty Dawg offense is now the head man in Knoxville.

You piss poodles loaded up this team for all the marbles. Now you lose 40 and can only replace 25, Walker likes the coaches who were recruiting him. Gillespie for Tennessee, Pruitt for Alabama, Sherrer for Georgia and Rumph for Florida,. Here's what he said about the UT coaches.

Why is Alabama OLB commit @QuayWalker4 seriously considering the Vols now? “I know for a fact I can trust their coaches. Out of everybody, I know if I go to Tennessee, I can go to talk to anybody on the staff.” rvls.co/2r0Ck5k

-Simonton.

No, he will be coming to Knoxville to team up with fellow Ga. Linebacker J.J.Peterson to create the best OLB Corps in the nation and win 10-12 games a year.

As pathetic as Lyle was, he still kicked Kirby's ass 2 out of 3 times. so don't go around like you are some Pitt Bull when we know you are just a leg humping piss poodle.

Now get back under the trailer and lick your empty nut sack and try to remember what it was like to have any balls.

37 years and counting and the man who stopped the mighty Dawg offense is now the head man in Knoxville.

You piss poodles loaded up this team for all the marbles. Now you lose 40 and can only replace 25, Walker likes the coaches who were recruiting him. Gillespie for Tennessee, Pruitt for Alabama, Sherrer for Georgia and Rumph for Florida,. Here's what he said about the UT coaches.

Why is Alabama OLB commit @QuayWalker4 seriously considering the Vols now? “I know for a fact I can trust their coaches. Out of everybody, I know if I go to Tennessee, I can go to talk to anybody on the staff.” rvls.co/2r0Ck5k

-Simonton.
I hate to break it to you but UT has been a much worse program than UGA over the last 10-15 years. You do realize that even Missouri and South Carolina have won the East more recently than UT. This is coming from somebody who dislikes UGA more than anybody but UT certainly is a dumpster fire program right now.

-Simonton.
News flash... Butch beat Kirby once by a true Hail Mary. Kirby kicked your asses 41-0 in your house. Aight? You'll be looking for a new head coach in 4 years. Of course that has become the norm in Knoxville.
You don't know squat about our numbers because your info is wrong.

News flash... Butch beat Kirby once by a true Hail Mary. Kirby kicked your asses 41-0 in your house. Aight? You'll be looking for a new head coach in 4 years. Of course that has become the norm in Knoxville.
You don't know squat about our numbers because your info is wrong.

Info came from ESPN who claimed you had 32 and at other times, 33 seniors. Then there's the early NFL draftees that are expected plus transfers including Eason who isn't expected to want to finish his career holding Fromm's clip board.

So correct me about the numbers. I wrongly attributed the humiliation of Mark Richt losing to Lyle To Smart. But any coach who lost to Lyle had to feel humiliated as the man is being considered for a high school coaching position after the losing wretch was fired 2 years too late from a job he was never qualified to have in the first place..

So, what are the Dawg numbers? And why would the mighty Dawgs have to fight for 4* in state recruits against somebody as pathetic as UT? Why is Dylan Wonnum and Caleb Tannor even in play? You never had Quay Walker as Pruitt and Ansley took him away to Alabama. But now both those coaches are no longer there and that put him in play.. ( then there's the Grayson and Buford kids in the 2019 class?) 7 of the Grayson kids including 5* Owen Pappoe were in Knoxville Saturday. Losing him to UT, a school he loved so much he was on the verge of committing back in 2016, would be even more humiliating than losing J.J. Peterson, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
Unfortunately it appears like Florida is out of the running for this guy. He canceled his trip to to UF. Kind of a downer but it happens. On to the next guy.

Info came from ESPN who claimed you had 32 and at other times, 33 seniors. Then there's the early NFL draftees that are expected plus transfers including Eason who isn't expected to want to finish his career holding Fromm's clip board.

So correct me about the numbers. I wrongly attributed the humiliation of Mark Richt losing to Lyle To Smart. But any coach who lost to Lyle had to feel humiliated as the man is being considered for a high school coaching position after the losing wretch was fired 2 years too late from a job he was never qualified to have in the first place..

So, what are the Dawg numbers? And why would the mighty Dawgs have to fight for 4* in state recruits against somebody as pathetic as UT? Why is Dylan Woonum and Caleb Tannor even in play? You never had Quay Walker as Pruitt and Ansley took him away to Alabama. But now both those coaches are no longer there and that put him in play.. ( then there's the Grayson and Buford kids in the 2019 class?) 7 of the Grayson kids including 5* Owen Pappoe were in Knoxville Saturday. Losing him to UT, a school he loved so much he was on the verge of committing back in 2016, would be even more humiliating than losing J.J. Peterson, wouldn't it?
We signed 20 in the early period. If we sign 5 more on NSD we'll be over 85. We'll get some movement before the season to be at 85. You admitted ESPN doesn't even know what's going on.
Pruitt is offering early PT. Kirby offers chance to earn PT. You've had your official and the visit high is over. I'm not saying we'll get him, but other schools are in a just as good of a spot at this time as Tenn. We did get our number one lb target during the early signing period so anything else is gravy right now.
Pappoe will not be a Vol. He wants to win.

I hate to break it to you but UT has been a much worse program than UGA over the last 10-15 years. You do realize that even Missouri and South Carolina have won the East more recently than UT. This is coming from somebody who dislikes UGA more than anybody but UT certainly is a dumpster fire program right now.

Nobody alive that doesn't know that over the last 15 years, UT has had the worst of times in it's history and it started with Fulmer not updating his staff and game while Saban got hired by Bammer, Richt by U/Ga, Miles by LSU, CUM by U/F, ETC.

Dawgs are 9-6 over the last 15 years against UT and if Lyle were any kind of coach, the two fumbles in the end zone wouldn't have happened in 2013 and 2014 to give the Dawgs 3 point wins both times. But if Lyle were any kind of a coach, he wouldn't have lost so many games that he had to be fired.

The 37 years and counting was relating to the last N/C they had.

-Simonton.
Don’t try and tell us anything about our program when you can’t even get the name right of Your shiny new coach.
Walker said what every recruit says after a visit to a school. Especially one as desperate as yours is. I am sure they blew all kinds of smoke up his ass. But the reality of UT has prolly already set in.
Look forward to seeing ya in Athens this year. You just thought last year was bad.

We signed 20 in the early period. If we sign 5 more on NSD we'll be over 85. We'll get some movement before the season to be at 85. You admitted ESPN doesn't even know what's going on.
Pruitt is offering early PT. Kirby offers chance to earn PT. You've had your official and the visit high is over. I'm not saying we'll get him, but other schools are in a just as good of a spot at this time as Tenn. We did get our number one lb target during the early signing period so anything else is gravy right now.
Pappoe will not be a Vol. He wants to win.

The bulk of the visitors last Saturday were 11 UT signees taking OVs seven 2019 kids from Grayson, 2 2019 from Buford. a 2020 instate OT and a few others on UOVs, .Only 7 unsigned including Walker in the 2018 class on OVs..

.Rumor has it that Pruitt is back loading the Feb 2-3 visit date to get the last visit from as many as possible. There are Have yet to see the complete list of Visitors for the 19th, and 26th as Pruitt and Sherrer are just now hitting the roads.

Don’t try and tell us anything about our program when you can’t even get the name right of Your shiny new coach.
Walker said what every recruit says after a visit to a school. Especially one as desperate as yours is. I am sure they blew all kinds of smoke up his ass. But the reality of UT has prolly already set in.
Look forward to seeing ya in Athens this year. You just thought last year was bad.

FO piss poodle. Scott Pruitt is the name of a contractor I work with. That was the brain fart I spoke of here so go crawl back under your porch and think again how close you got to another N/C only to watch it disappear.

Reactions: PlutoDroid
FO piss poodle. Scott Pruitt is the name of a contractor I work with. That was the brain fart I spoke of here so go crawl back under your porch and think again how close you got to another N/C only to watch it disappear.
To be fair you did say to have fun with your misspeak. :D

Reactions: PlutoDroid
To be fair you did say to have fun with your misspeak. :D

It's funny. I admit it and I don't have a problem laughing at my own silly mistakes.

But mostly I come around here to aggravate one certain poster -Instantgoober.

He's one of those who says he's been probed by little space aliens who have a parking garage on the back side of the moon.

There's a 2 year long thread he hi-jacked where several of us have debunked the garbage he cuts and pastes. But he just doubles down on his demand that we have Aliens among us and the Federal Government let him in on all the secrets of the MIB force.

The thread was actually one a Nole posted about how the 1st inhabitants were Seminoles. He took it over claiming Space Aliens killed off the dinosaurs and then transplanted humans here, built monuments, yada, yada, yada.

It's up to 50 pages now.

Fellas, this thread is why the Florida board is so great. We have a thread started by PacoGator about a Alabama commit considering a visit to Florida. Now that he is no longer considering us we have fans from two of our fiercest rivals arguing about his impending flip to either school.

The only thing that would make this better is a Nole joining in. I wish I could say we were in this recruiting battle still but sadly we are not. Carry on guys.

Piss Poodle:) I had one of these barking perms do that to me one day while at a dog park.

Piss Poodle:) I had one of these barking perms do that to me one day while at a dog park.

Have you ever noticed that lots and lots of old people have then things for pets?

Must be a store specifically for Ole People that sells them nervous little bitty white poodles with the saggy belly, watery eye that have to piss on every tree or bush

Have you ever noticed that lots and lots of old people have then things for pets?

Must be a store specifically for Ole People that sells them nervous little bitty white poodles with the saggy belly, watery eye that have to piss on every tree or bush
Most of their kids and grandkids maintain little contact, they need to pour their affection into something and they can have those little ankle biters on their couch. Putting clothes on them is a bit much imo.

Reactions: -MDVOL
Most of their kids and grandkids maintain little contact, they need to pour their affection into something and they can have those little ankle biters on their couch. Putting clothes on them is a bit much imo.

I have 3 Jack Russells and a varmint free back yard. Snakes, possums, cats, ground hogs, raccoons, rabbits, field mice are all dead the second they squeeze through the gate or over the fence. Only the damned Tree Rats have managed to evade the little demonic dogs from hell.

But they love little kids to death. Especially those little Moslem girls who used to live up the hill from me. ( They were not allowed to have any pets because they were "Unclean") So they would sneak down, knock on my door and ask if Willie and Lucy could come out and play with them. And the dogs loved it.

One Friday afternoon, after Mosque, they had told their cousins that Lucy had puppies. I opened the door and there were 14 little moslem kids all under 12 or so year old wanting to play with the dogs and pups.

Their mommas, didn't wear the black sack that covered everything. But they did wear the head scarves. They would come down to run the kids back up the hill and give me the stink-eye for causing their children to commit a sin.

Well, he canceled his OV.

I have 3 Jack Russells and a varmint free back yard. Snakes, possums, cats, ground hogs, raccoons, rabbits, field mice are all dead the second they squeeze through the gate or over the fence. Only the damned Tree Rats have managed to evade the little demonic dogs from hell.

But they love little kids to death. Especially those little Moslem girls who used to live up the hill from me. ( They were not allowed to have any pets because they were "Unclean") So they would sneak down, knock on my door and ask if Willie and Lucy could come out and play with them. And the dogs loved it.

One Friday afternoon, after Mosque, they had told their cousins that Lucy had puppies. I opened the door and there were 14 little moslem kids all under 12 or so year old wanting to play with the dogs and pups.

Their mommas, didn't wear the black sack that covered everything. But they did wear the head scarves. They would come down to run the kids back up the hill and give me the stink-eye for causing their children to commit a sin.
You would have to be souless not to like dogs imo. Kids like dogs and dogs like kids. Now cats on the other hand......just kidding....kind of.

Still sad about having to put my 13 year old black lab down. She was the sweetest dog I ever met. Chose to keep her over a prissy girlfriend at one time(that and other reasons).

There’s a thread on the UK board that Xavier Peters, a LB commit from the Cincy area, is supposed to be visiting you guys this weekend. He was our only early commit who didn’t sign back in December.

In light of what you posted, it appears Peters may be one of those next guys that Mullen is targeting.

I think it's unlikely that Peters ends up at UK.

Well, he canceled his OV.

Because of the quality and depth of UF"s DE, along with the shift to a 3-4 defense and already having 6-8 LB's plus 4 stars David Reese and Amari Burney signed, UF may have some trouble recruiting any more LB's for this class. They really need to decide if Miller and Houston are going to return to the team, but even that is not critical for this season.
Quay would have been another nice addition, but NBD either way imo.

#57 OLB/ILB Kylan Johnson 6-2 236 rsJr (starter)
#15 ILB David Reese 6-1 239 Jr (rock solid starter)
#20 OLB
Jeremiah Moon 6-6 228 rsSo (some starts)
#42 OLB Vosean Joseph 6-1 227 Jr (some starts)
#78 OLB Nick Smith 6-1 213 rsFr (rehab injury)
#156 OLB/ILB Lacedrick Brunson 6-1 229 rsFr
#36 OLB Ventrell Miller 5-11 222 rsFr (K-9 suspended)
#43 OLB James Houston IV 6-1 226 rsFr (K-9 suspended)

#20 OLB/SS/DE David Reese 6-2 213 Fr - already early signed
~ #15 SS/OLB Amari Burney 6-1 215 Fr - signed - EE (Ath/OLB)

#02 DE/OLB CeCe Jefferson 6-1 242 Sr (leader on D)
#58 DE Keivonnis Davis 6-3 253 rsJr (K-9 suspended)
#82 DE Luke Ancrum 6-5 263 rsJr (DT?)
#35 DE/OLB Jabari Zuniga 6-3 246 Jr (rock solid 3rd Yr. starter)
#33 DE
Jachai Polite 6-2 260 Jr (DT?)
#02 DE
Antonneous Clayton 6-2 254 Jr
#03 DE Zachary Carter 6-4 270 So (DT?)
(3 of the DE's are maybe getting big enough to play DT???)

You would have to be souless not to like dogs imo. Kids like dogs and dogs like kids. Now cats on the other hand......just kidding....kind of.

Still sad about having to put my 13 year old black lab down. She was the sweetest dog I ever met. Chose to keep her over a prissy girlfriend at one time(that and other reasons).

When I was 12, my grandmother gave me a 1/2 Black Lab /1/2 Irish Setter puppy. Looked like a solid Black Irish Setter. I am one of those who understands the line in the song Mr. Bogangles where after the dog died "After 20 years he still grieves". It's been 34 years since he died and I still miss him. More than any dog I have had since. More than most of my relatives for that matter. You don't own a Lab. They choose the person they love and the dog becomes the owner of their human.. Just something about them.

It's a lucky man who can go through their life and have even one human friend who is as loyal,patient, loving, faithful and forgiving as a good dog.

Last edited:
Lol, ok pal. See ya in Athens in about 300 days, you think the ass whipping we put on you this season was bad, it will seem like a good day compared to what you got coming. And no Hail Mary will save your ass this this year.

Reactions: superdawg51
Lol, ok pal. See ya in Athens in about 300 days, you think the ass whipping we put on you this season was bad, it will seem like a good day compared to what you got coming. And no Hail Mary will save your ass this this year.

Lyle the loser is gone. Won't be anymore beatings like those he took.

Besides, shouldn't you be waiting on the short bus instead of playing with the computer?

When I was 12, my grandmother gave me a 1/2 Black Lab /1/2 Irish Setter puppy. Looked like a solid Black Irish Setter. I am one of those who understands the line in the song Mr. Bogangles where after the dog died "For 20 years he still grieves". It's been 34 years since he died and I still miss him. More than any dog I have had since. More than most of my relatives for that matter. You don't own a Lab. They choose the person they love and the dog becomes the owner of their human.. Just something about them.

It's a lucky man who can go through their life and have even one human friend who is as loyal,patient, loving, faithful and forgiving as a good dog.

I don't know who said it, but I've always felt like if I was half the man my dog thinks I am, I turned out pretty good.

Lyle the loser is gone. Won't be anymore beatings like those he took.

Besides, shouldn't you be waiting on the short bus instead of playing with the computer?
====================================

Since the 1990 SEC Expansion: (28 years)

What do these two rival fan losers have in common?

UF 21-7 UGly for a 3 to 1 loser ratio.

UF 21-7 tennis-sea for a 3 to1 loser ratio.

But still we have another Gator board thread that's stunk up by an UGly buttsniffing leghumper, and a tennis-sea village idiot hillbilly, throwing turds at each other across the Gator's table... (confirming both as classless losers)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT