ADVERTISEMENT

At LSU on Nov 19th

Awesome. Y'all tried to duck it and ended up losing the home game. I'll be happy to buy any sec cg tickets

I actually can live with this. We were going to get beat anyway it appeared and now we get LSU at home the next 2 years. I feel bad for Mac however as the heat after this LSU loss will be huge now being later in the year.

Well actually I may not feel bad for Mac depending on what happens the next few weeks.

Pretty brutal way to end the season. UGA, Ark, LSU, FSU in 4 out of 5 weeks. None at home.

Because LSU doesn't want to pay out for not playing the patsy team UF has to travel. Such BS. But here is the thing they have insurance that pays out just like UF does..So I don't get it...Bunch of losers. People of Florida is the one hurting and LSU is taking advantage of it and I hope UF shows up and rams it down their throats...I am going to change my earlier prediction now..Will think upon this...

so Senior day is gonna have to be against South Carolina now and there's only one more home game after tomorrow.... how stupid is this

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT