ADVERTISEMENT

Instability apology thread

Countygator1

Gator Great
Dec 1, 2017
Insta told us all year long that brown was the answer. Nope. Mertz was the MVP of this team. And once he went down no chance to win this game.

Insta told us all year long that brown was the answer. Nope. Mertz was the MVP of this team. And once he went down no chance to win this game.
Go away

All you care about is deflecting blame on Billy

He needs to go back to theSun Belt and take you with him

Reactions: ocalaman
No you take that title since your boy is also QB coach and OC

15 points is squarely on him

When he is gone, you will cry, I will laugh and celebrate. Worst coach i UF history
And with Mertz we were averaging over 30. Now we can end the stupidity of those that have been begging for Brown.

After the SEC title game a few years ago Saban said “when your best players are your best people you can really have something special”

We don’t have anywhere near that.

It all started falling apart after the safety. We go up 12-0 with 5+ minutes left in the half. Etienne returns the kick to their 45 or so. On the first play our illustrious play caller draws up a double reverse and Brown gets called for intentional grounding. We punt and they drive 90 yards. Then Smack misses the FG just before the half and I knew right then we had lost the game. Continued lack of discipline, to me, is a reflection on the head coach. The inability to make in game adjustments is on the head coach. We didn't lose to the better team, but we did lose to the better coach (and that ain't sayin' much, IMO!)

Mertz should be player of the year. Yall just saw what Brown can do at home against a wounded team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT