ADVERTISEMENT

As strange as it seems...

I think Muschimp is going to do a good job at SC. This may be the job he can be relaxed in.

I think it's a pretty good fit. He could recruit pretty good, win 7, 8 games a year, beat some good teams at home and every once in a while jump up and compete in the East. They will play nasty defense and our games with them will be tough, particularly on the road. I don't know that USC can expect too much more.

5-7
6-6
7-6 in three seasons will not get a USCar coach fired.

I see it more like 5-7, 6-6, 5-7 to 6-6 but if they like him that may get him just 1 more year but my guess is its a very ugly 5-7,6-6 with the offense looking like crap which might get him fired after that 3 years.

I doubt it. Maybe 5 wins this year and struggling to be 6-6 or 7-5 at most for 2 years after that before he is canned imo.
He may be able to expand their recruiting base and if so he can compete...they will play better defense than any of the SOS coached teams.

He may be able to expand their recruiting base and if so he can compete...they will play better defense than any of the SOS coached teams.

A lot will depend on Jones at Tenn and how the new Georgia coach works out but I think KY will be a better team than SC this season.

Harder place to recruit to. He will get good defensive players, but how bad will those offenses be?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT