ADVERTISEMENT

As always, it turns out the warmists are destroying the environment, not protecting it

I worked on what was essentially a lobbying effort to get a wind project approved off the coast of Atlantic City, because it would have meant a bunch of work for a client. And Audobon opposed it because of the impact on migratory birds. And they commissioned these studies to determine the impact from other wind installations and I presumed the studies were based on like satellite images, drones with thermal sensors, radio tracking, etc... etc... Under testimony they acknowledged that the studies were based on audobon members sitting on the beach with binoculars paper and pencil keeping track of every time a damn bird hit a windmill!

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I worked on what was essentially a lobbying effort to get a wind project approved off the coast of Atlantic City, because it would have meant a bunch of work for a client. And Audobon opposed it because of the impact on migratory birds. And they commissioned these studies to determine the impact from other wind installations and I presumed the studies were based on like satellite images, drones with thermal sensors, radio tracking, etc... etc... Under testimony they acknowledged that the studies were based on audobon members sitting on the beach with binoculars paper and pencil keeping track of every time a damn bird hit a windmill!

So killing wildlife was no biggie? As long as the rich get richer, who gives a shit how many birds die, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT