ADVERTISEMENT

Are We Looking At A Right Wing Domestic Terror Attack In NC???

malone defends terrorists attacking the nation's power grid... :rolleyes:

If these events had an Islamic angle to them he would be the loudest protestor...
But since right wing domestic terrorists are suspected it's...

"So what"

37kfap.jpg

malone defends terrorists attacking the nation's power grid... :rolleyes:

If these events had an Islamic angle to them he would be the loudest protestor...
But since right wing domestic terrorists are suspected it's...

"So what"

37kfap.jpg
So what. Libs claim they can change the climate, then get to work and stop crying.

malone doesn't care about terrorism...if its right wing terrorism ;)

The party of "The Rule of Law" has spoken again 🤣

malone doesn't care about terrorism...if its right wing terrorism ;)

The party of "The Rule of Law" has spoken again 🤣
I mean, you libs claim you can change the climate, yet no one did that after the power went out in NC.

No one did it this past weekend either.

I think we've found the real domestic terrorists, the lefties that claim that man can change the climate, yet they do nothing while people freeze to death.

You got owned again so you change the subject. Oh, imagine, my, shock! Or is that your lack of reading comprehension again?

Read the tit;e of the thread...and you clowns are discussing "climate change".... 🤣

Are We Looking At A Right Wing Domestic Terror Attack In NC???​

Read the tit;e of the thread...and you clowns are discussing "climate change".... 🤣

Are We Looking At A Right Wing Domestic Terror Attack In NC???​

Again, you get owned by ghost of brainless then you totally change the subject. This is where everyone on this board calls you out for your reading comprehension. It's so pathetic the mod here says so. We discuss global warming on an actual global warming thread.

Poor Ghost thinks he has a “winner” with this trolling tactic, so he’s now spamming unrelated threads to ensure no overlooks his brilliance.
Using your own words against you is always a winner.

You claim man-made climate change is real. Fine. Here's how you prove your claim:

Take a video camera outside in your front yard. The camera on your phone will be fine.

1 - Start recording

2 - Show a thermometer. Make sure the temperature is clearly visible. Keep the thermometer visible while you are recording.

3 - Announce that "I will now raise the temperature by 25 degrees over the next 5 mins."

4 - Record yourself performing your black magic of man-made climate change. Show thermometer's reading increasing until it has risen by 25 degrees.

That's how you prove man has the ability to change the climate. Until you can do that, you are just lying. Don't get mad at me cause I keep pointing it out.

You claim man-made climate change is real. Fine. Here's how you prove your claim:

Take a video camera outside in your front yard. The camera on your phone will be fine.

1 - Start recording

2 - Show a thermometer. Make sure the temperature is clearly visible. Keep the thermometer visible while you are recording.

3 - Announce that "I will now raise the temperature by 25 degrees over the next 5 mins."

4 - Record yourself performing your black magic of man-made climate change. Show thermometer's reading increasing until it has risen by 25 degrees.

That's how you prove man has the ability to change the climate. Until you can do that, you are just lying. Don't get mad at me cause I keep pointing it out.

malone thinks being obstinate about stupidness makes it true... :rolleyes: LOL

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
https://www.yahoo.com/news/crime-terrorism-wa-men-accused-000122030.html
‘This is a crime of terrorism.’ WA men accused of substation attacks appear in court

5f0a844f-a884-403c-91f8-f4c2bfb9873b-large16x9_Crop.jpg

Two men charged in the Christmas Day attacks on four Pierce County substations, which knocked out power for thousands, appeared in U.S. District Court in Tacoma for the first time on Tuesday following their holiday weekend arrests.

Matthew Greenwood, 32, and Jeremy Crahan, 40, both of Puyallup, each face up to 20 years on a charge of conspiracy to damage energy facilities. Greenwood faces an additional charge of possessing unregistered firearms, carrying a penalty of up to 10 years in prison, because law enforcement seized two unregistered, short-barrel guns from his residence.

“This is a crime of terrorism,” assistant U.S. attorney Stephen Hobbs said in court Tuesday.

Federal and local law enforcement arrested Greenwood and Crahan on Dec. 31 and booked them into the Federal Detention Center at SeaTac following multi

No one should be surprised that you would make up false claims...Its Obama and that's what conservatives do...

Make up lies about him 🤣
Couldn’t we replace Malone with you and Obama and Trump and here we are? 🤷🏼

If you can’t see how simplistic that is then you truly are stupid.

1 - Start recording

I can't even. That's not how any of that works.

I performed this "black magic" with a light bulb and a thermometer when I was a kid to get out of school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT