ADVERTISEMENT

Are they about to start coming for the idiot?

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl

This is people in his own administration. I guess they are reading the polls, and are not 100% STUPID to believe that the guy that is 50% AHEAD of his competitors cannot win.

That will NEVER, EVER happen. But the first step is to have Trump in the oval office.
Biden being bagged makes it EASIER for them to get away with stealing the NEXT election.

Again, this topic is a complete nothing. We should honestly be ignoring it completely IMO. Simply talking about it helps the dems.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator

This is people in his own administration. I guess they are reading the polls, and are not 100% STUPID to believe that the guy that is 50% AHEAD of his competitors cannot win.
They are just taking the first steps. After the primary season is over, so as to make sure those pesky Dem voters have no say, the DNC at their convention will take out Biden as their candidate and replace him with the person of their choosing. Could be Manchele or Newsome, possibly someone else.

They are just taking the first steps. After the primary season is over, so as to make sure those pesky Dem voters have no say, the DNC at their convention will take out Biden as their candidate and replace him with the person of their choosing. Could be Manchele or Newsome, possibly someone else.
THIS is one of my main points...the other is that they see the writing on the wall. Secondly these people need to pay for their breaking our election laws. So does the media...just like Vivek pointed out in the debate. WE NEED TO KEEP RINGING THIS BELL

It makes you feel good to think that Biden will get sacked, but it ultimately means nothing.

PLUS....it gives the dems a chance to put someone like Michelle or Newsom in his place. The media will then give us a year solid of 'OMG Gavin/Michelle are SO AMAZING!!!!' and there will be endless polls showing they have easy double digit leads over Trump.

All sacking Biden does is make it easier for them to cheat again. When we talk about it and act like this is a legit issue, we give the media the chance to prop up Biden's replacement as being a HUGE IMPROVEMENT over Biden.

And as we see daily from this board, the sheep will believe it. The steal will be easier to sell.

This is a topic we should be ignoring, but it feels like too many pubs take the bait every time.

It makes you feel good to think that Biden will get sacked, but it ultimately means nothing.

PLUS....it gives the dems a chance to put someone like Michelle or Newsom in his place. The media will then give us a year solid of 'OMG Gavin/Michelle are SO AMAZING!!!!' and there will be endless polls showing they have easy double digit leads over Trump.

All sacking Biden does is make it easier for them to cheat again. When we talk about it and act like this is a legit issue, we give the media the chance to prop up Biden's replacement as being a HUGE IMPROVEMENT over Biden.

And as we see daily from this board, the sheep will believe it. The steal will be easier to sell.

This is a topic we should be ignoring, but it feels like too many pubs take the bait every time.
I am more concerned that the people who stole the election get sacked. Brandon is D O N E. Probably wears a diaper to bed . Hell...maybe all day. But those people who LIED to sway the election need to be arrested for interfering in the election process. But they are going to get rid of Brandon...and you are right, I want HIM to run. He CANNOT WIN...unless there is MAJOR, MAJOR cheating. That kind of cheating would cause a revolt. A REAL revolt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT