ADVERTISEMENT

The Democrats are Certain They Will Never be Held Accountable for the Trump Indictments and Biden Cover-Up

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
Never in the 235 years since the ratification of the Constitution has an administration premeditatively and blatantly prosecuted, on specious and conjecturable charges, the titular leader of the opposition party and leading candidate for president. And doing so while overtly flaunting their egregious actions to protect and cover-up for the incumbent president who has been exposed as potentially complicit in massive bribery and fraud. In any previous election cycle, these overt and unabashed actions would have been the death knell for the incumbent president’s campaign and his party.
Yet the Democrats are blatantly unconcerned, supremely confident that they will prevail in 2024 regardless of who they nominate. What underlies this inordinate arrogance?

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...the_trump_indictments_and_biden_coverup_.html

Never in the 235 years since the ratification of the Constitution has an administration premeditatively and blatantly prosecuted, on specious and conjecturable charges, the titular leader of the opposition party and leading candidate for president. And doing so while overtly flaunting their egregious actions to protect and cover-up for the incumbent president who has been exposed as potentially complicit in massive bribery and fraud. In any previous election cycle, these overt and unabashed actions would have been the death knell for the incumbent president’s campaign and his party.
Yet the Democrats are blatantly unconcerned, supremely confident that they will prevail in 2024 regardless of who they nominate. What underlies this inordinate arrogance?

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...the_trump_indictments_and_biden_coverup_.html
One way or another, this will come to a head. 50 years from now (If there’s still a Republic) this will be seen as the darkest, most corrupt 4 years in our history.

One way or another, this will come to a head. 50 years from now (If there’s still a Republic) this will be seen as the darkest, most corrupt 4 years in our history.
I honestly am having a hard time with this. How in the world did hate for America become so unbelievable? I know it's been brewing for a long time but dang this is unreal. I will claim my default with this whole mess and call it like it is: Good vs Evil. A spiritual war is raging and we are caught up right in the middle of the battlefield.

I honestly am having a hard time with this. How in the world did hate for America become so unbelievable? I know it's been brewing for a long time but dang this is unreal. I will claim my default with this whole mess and call it like it is: Good vs Evil. A spiritual war is raging and we are caught up right in the middle of the battlefield.
That’s exactly what it is. Good vs Evil.

God is watching. Seeing who is on his team. And I am here for it. Good news: I have read the end of the book. We win.

Bad news, there WILL BE STRUGGLES. There will be tough times. There will be doubts. And that’s ok. Get your daily manna gentlemen, we are all going to need it.

That’s exactly what it is. Good vs Evil.

God is watching. Seeing who is on his team. And I am here for it. Good news: I have read the end of the book. We win.

Bad news, there WILL BE STRUGGLES. There will be tough times. There will be doubts. And that’s ok. Get your daily manna gentlemen, we are all going to need it.
We must keep our house in order!

I truly only see one thing that can save us....Donald Trump President 2024

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT