ADVERTISEMENT

AR-15

TEBOW TIME

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 7, 2019
Mullen claims he got hurt in practice this week is why he didnt play vs Missouri.

He’s our best offensive player. Whether or not you want him taking every snap, if he’s healthy you obviously want to get him 10-15 touches. That’s what Mullen was doing earlier in the year. So if he’s healthy, the train has jumped the tracks.

Reactions: ceilo77
Usually, when someone doesn't get playing time, we eventually find out they aren't that good.
Looks to me as if it was sour grapes on Mullin's part now, like he didn't GAF if Richardson left. Another piece of the puzzle put together.

AD Stricklin said he didn't have a conversation with Richardson but patted him on the back after the players meeting ended.

Reactions: Vickirsam
Stricklin named running backs coach and special teams coordinator Greg Knox as the interim coach going forward and said that he, Mullen and Knox met with the team before the press conference. No particular players were addressed by Stricklin, but he said that he shared a brief moment of reassurance with Anthony Richardson among others.

Not sure but I think Paco said that was false earlier.

And even if that were true, he could have done it cause he was mad at Florida for firing Mullen. Fans read way too much into everything during a coaching change.
Supposedly AR removed it at the time Mullen responded to a question from a reporter who asked why AR didn't play. Mullen's answer was that he was injured, which angered AR. My guess is Stricklin or whoever spoke to AR to assure him that they'll announce Mullen's dismissal no later than Monday. At least that's the rumor, thus putting back all things UF back on his twitter account.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Mullen is the reason we lost Matt Corral. When he pursued Emory and didnt give Matt any love then Matt bolted to the Lane Train and we all know how that has turned out this year. As much as I want to see AR be the QB, I also want a gunslinger QB. The game is moving on from the dual threat QB and being a pocket passer QB.

Mullen is the reason we lost Matt Corral. When he pursued Emory and didnt give Matt any love then Matt bolted to the Lane Train and we all know how that has turned out this year. As much as I want to see AR be the QB, I also want a gunslinger QB. The game is moving on from the dual threat QB and being a pocket passer QB.
Matt Luke was still the coach at Ole Miss when Corrall committed in 2018.

The game is moving on to a pocket passer who can run like a deer when necessary. :D
However, neither do I care for QBs who think run first after the first progression is not there. The QBs who have a healthy amount of balance in that regard are pretty rare, because it requires both ability and football intelligence.

We know, which has nothing to do with you posting that Corrall bolted to the "Lane Train." I didn't know Lane was at Ole Miss when Matt Corrall committed. My bad. I apologize for making an assumption that Matt Luke was the coach who Matt Corrall committed to. Not Kiffin.
Matt's last name has 1 L at the end and not 2

Matt's last name has 1 L at the end and not 2

Lol you're a whackadoodle.

Admit when you're wrong and stop being obsessed with Richardson. He has shown flashes but be he's got plenty of flaws.

Also, I was pissed when Mullen dropped Marty C, but Emory was the backup. Dan focused all his energy on grabbing Justin Fields AND trying to get Joe Burrow in the transfer portal.

Coach Knox said if Richardson is healthy and available he will play some in the FSU game.
Mullen sure know how to pick 'em! I see Garrick McGee will be the play caller, the one who was fired as an OC at Illinois. I guess Greg Knox is a good choice as interim. He was the interim when Mullen left MSU.

Trent Whittemore is the starting QB for FSUcks.

Because the 4 ship QB's are all now in the portal....
😉

AR15 might be starting it looks like. Supposedly people are claiming Jones got injured and is maybe doubtful to play.

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
I read in several other place that Jones hurt an ankle in practice and won't play Saturday. Richardson starting, Del Rio his back-up.

I read in several other place that Jones hurt an ankle in practice and won't play Saturday. Richardson starting, Del Rio his back-up.

Heard the same from a buddy. I was rly hoping Emory Jones would play lol AR 15 seems like someone we would struggle with.

If I'm Greg Knox, I'd also run the tihs out of Damion Pierce. It's an absolute joke Mullen limited his carries the past several games, if every game this season.
No matter who the coach becomes. I hope they make a RB into the bell cow. Sick of the RB by committee approach.

...Key Insta bringing up stats circa 2008.

Reactions: gatordad3
If I'm Greg Knox, I'd also run the tihs out of Damion Pierce. It's an absolute joke Mullen limited his carries the past several games, if every game this season.
When the opposing defense is stacking the line of scrimmage and saying you are gonna have to throw the ball to beat me then it might be wise to throw the ball and have your best pass receiving back in the ball game. But I am with you in that I think Pierce is a very good rinning back in fact I think all three of our running backs have been very good.

When the opposing defense is stacking the line of scrimmage and saying you are gonna have to throw the ball to beat me then it might be wise to throw the ball and have your best pass receiving back in the ball game. But I am with you in that I think Pierce is a very good rinning back in fact I think all three of our running backs have been very good.

We usually only have 6 in the box with a 2 high safety. This has worked well for us this yr so I don't know if we plan on putting someone else down in the box or not. I would like to see us sell out on the run and force AR 15 to beat us through the air. The problem is our corners suck lol

If EJ is out, I sure hope AR doesnt explode like Travis did when he was finally used by our interim coach after Willie was given his version of the home game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT