ADVERTISEMENT

Any lawyers on here?

Billabong4356

Green Machine
Feb 21, 2011
Hoping for an attorney’s perspective here. It’s been 10 days now I believe since Powell laid out her claims against Dominion and Smartmatic. My liberal friends all seem to think team Trump’s cases will be laughed out of court.

My question is that if they will be laughed out of court wouldn’t the flip side of that coin be that their defamation suits against team Trump would be slam dunks? So how long does it take to file a defamation suit against such blatantly libelous and defamatory claims in tweets and pressers?

Hoping for an attorney’s perspective here. It’s been 10 days now I believe since Powell laid out her claims against Dominion and Smartmatic. My liberal friends all seem to think team Trump’s cases will be laughed out of court.

My question is that if they will be laughed out of court wouldn’t the flip side of that coin be that their defamation suits against team Trump would be slam dunks? So how long does it take to file a defamation suit against such blatantly libelous and defamatory claims in tweets and pressers?

Your liberal friends have no idea what Sidney has. We don't either.

Reactions: fatman76
Your liberal friends have no idea what Sidney has. We don't either.
Agreed. My question has nothing to do with what Sidney does or doesn’t have. It’s asking if it typically takes 10 days to file a defamation suit over a couple tweets and pressers? And if it doesn’t. Does that tell us anything about how dominion and Smartmatic feel about these claims?

Agreed. My question has nothing to do with what Sidney does or doesn’t have. It’s asking if it typically takes 10 days to file a defamation suit over a couple tweets and pressers? And if it doesn’t. Does that tell us anything about how dominion and Smartmatic feel about these claims?

Look at the actions of Dominion lately. They’ve closed up shop in Denver, Toronto, and have hired attorneys. This isn’t the actions of a company that is going to file defamation lawsuits, it’s of a company who’s scared shitless.

Ask yourself this question, why has the DOJ plane been in Toronto lately? To settle a defamation lawsuit? Think critically

Look at the actions of Dominion lately. They’ve closed up shop in Denver, Toronto, and have hired attorneys. This isn’t the actions of a company that is going to file defamation lawsuits, it’s of a company who’s scared shitless.

Ask yourself this question, why has the DOJ plane been in Toronto lately? To settle a defamation lawsuit? Think critically

Reactions: NavigatorII

Ive heard about the shops having closed up. Has anyone seen any video or links to confirm tho? I agree completely but was hoping to confirm with an attorney that this length of time was peculiar.
A better question maybe should be that with Powell retweeting last night it was “Obama and friends” how many days without Obama taking defamatory action will it be before it comes into question?

Ive heard about the shops having closed up. Has anyone seen any video or links to confirm tho? I agree completely but was hoping to confirm with an attorney that this length of time was peculiar.
A better question maybe should be that with Powell retweeting last night it was “Obama and friends” how many days without Obama taking defamatory action will it be before it comes into question?

You’re on the right track but slightly off. The question is why haven’t they? Is it possible through discovery that they in fact have something to hide and therefore do not want to press the issue? Are they afraid that Trump’s team does have it all? Are they willing to call their bluff with a defamation suite?

Actions speak louder than words, think critically

This is all you need to know.

A powerful, permanent, and profitable company stands up for itself. An organized crime organization goes underground when the heat is turned up.

This could change - we’ll see what Dominion does
In the next few days/weeks.

You’re on the right track but slightly off. The question is why haven’t they? Is it possible through discovery that they in fact have something to hide and therefore do not want to press the issue? Are they afraid that Trump’s team does have it all? Are they willing to call their bluff with a defamation suite?

Actions speak louder than words, think critically
We need Sunburnt Injun to weigh in, even though he messed up on irrational numbers (2 is not one of them). He is a smart dude, I think he was in the firewater that evening. Firewater no good for injuns or white man. ;)

I finished the law school in the UK. I can say I’m very happy, that here in UK, we have one of the best Law schools from all around the world. It was hard for me in the beginning but I’m happy I managed to finish it with the best grades. I worked in different companies but most of all I like working at https://www.lipcon.com/houston-maritime-lawyer/. Here I learned a lot of new information and I got a lot of experience too. They have a long list of permanent clients, which I like too.

Last edited:
Glad you bumped this thread. The Trumpers ITT look foolish as usual.

So if you were waiting for the defamation lawsuits, wait no longer.

Patiently waiting for this lawsuit to go quietly into the night. All hat, no cattle. I'll make a bold prediction...........Smartmatic pays big bucks to the defendants in exchange for NDAs.....sometime in 2022 right after midterms. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT