ADVERTISEMENT

And now...The Game Thread

I just don't know what they see in him. He guy is 230 and runs like he's a 170 LB. scat back. He's slow, can't catch, and has fumbling problems. Why they insist on this rotation is beyond me. Pick two and have them split the carries.

Macs a participation ribbon kind of guy

alright seriously now do they keep these kids in god damn bubble pillow chambers before saturdays... i've literally never seen more soft players on a yearly basis, it's just impossible to see the things that happens at this school on a EVERY GAME basis.

law of averages had to kick in, Florida can't have nice things for more than 5 plays or two possessions in a row without giving it all back in one snap.

never seen anything like this university and never will

Offensive fixes:

1. Incorporate QB runs from the spread
2. Use tempo
3. Only run Scarlett and Perine
4. Profit

as soon as scarlett didn't score you know that will do anything imaginable with gravity it takes to gag it all away in one second...

Appleby doesn't seem to hold to like touching the ball near the goal line.

Just like the Vandy game there.

Another beautiful throw. Difference in arm talent between Appleby and LDR is so obvious.

When Fulwood catches a TD on you, go home Gamecocks today ain't your day.

And exactly for that reason, btw, is that there will still be a lot of negativity after the game.

All I wanna see is LDR and Thompson not dress for the rest of the year. And I want to see these offensive changes are something we are doing because Mac got the hint his shit offense was not working and not because we are playing a terrible opponent

We won't be hearing from all our newfound bama/Cock fans anytime soon

more tackling our players downfield no problem

Reactions: TennesseeGator
All I wanna see is LDR and Thompson not dress for the rest of the year. And I want to see these offensive changes are something we are doing because Mac got the hint his shit offense was not working and not because we are playing a terrible opponent

I think what we're seeing today, even beyond the early scripted plays, shows that they ARE adapting play calling to the personnel.

Which is encouraging.

Also, do you not agree that we should be at least at 20 points?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT