ADVERTISEMENT

All quiet on the western front...

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
It is so interesting that nothing has leaked regarding Stricklin’s actions. They have this thing locked down tighter than an Amish Grandmother on Sunday morning. WTF is going on?!?!?!?!?

Remember when we all watched Foley fly around the country and run out of fuel in New Orleans? Total opposite of that!

What did Stricklin say in his press conference? He said it would be this way.

You are correct. Watched the press conference again today. He said regular season.

Thanks. But sad, you're never supposed to acknowledge it, even if I only get lucky by being correct once in a thousand times.... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: sadgator
We should get that guy from Oklahoma State. He's a man, he said so in a press conference. Plus he's not that old, he said he was 40.

I think it was about 10 years ago...HE'S 50! with a GLORIOUS mullet! The rest of the SEC couldn't handle it if he became our coach...it's too perfect of a mullet.

r960-25156c3652c51595da90b605dcf4d098.jpg

mike-gundy-8cbe2351ee8cebc9.jpg

Ok now hes a must hire. Our opponents would gnash their teeth and crack open each other's skulls and feast on the goo inside in raging fury if they were getting their asses handed to them by a jort wearing Mullethead.

Reactions: passoverGator
I like gundy, but he’s a southwest hick. For some reason it seems awkward for the hicks to cross regional boundaries. If we’re going to go the redneck route, I think we need a southeasterner.

That 30 for 30 about Ric Flair was very fun, but cautionary, as well.

It boiled down to not getting attention from his parents, so he filled that hole in his soul with woman and booze and fame.

He was an absolute mess out of the ring....consummate PRO and a legend inside the ring.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the FLair 30 for 30, but WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...what a damaged human being.

Dude was great in the ring, and an absolute piece of crap outside the ring.

Everyone has daddy issues.

It is so interesting that nothing has leaked regarding Stricklin’s actions. They have this thing locked down tighter than an Amish Grandmother on Sunday morning. WTF is going on?!?!?!?!?

Remember when we all watched Foley fly around the country and run out of fuel in New Orleans? Total opposite of that!
Bump

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT