ADVERTISEMENT

ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Latest Info from Oxford$$$$$$$

And by the way…Mullen is being kind and gracious in saying that he was “fired.” He told Stricklin to go fvck himself…that is the truth….
Mullen got mad at Stricklin and so quit working. Choosing to lay down on the job and walk away with millions of dollars he didn't earn. So what about his commitment to his players and his commitment to the University of Florida, alumni and fans? Sometimes an employee, which Dan Mullen was, has to do things they don't want to do or agree with. They suck it up and do what they're told and try to make the best of it. A person with integrity and class doesn't just quit on everyone who depends on them, especially when they're working under a contract. I have ZERO respect for the man.

It was parent weekend this weekend in Oxford so spent I alot of time at the Campus today and in the Grove. Watched the Florida game in the student center and damn what an ugly win for us. Was sitting beside 2 older gentlemen maybe 60's early 70's. Any ways even though I was dressed in Ole Miss clothes I let them know I was a Florida fan. We got to talking about Kiffen and would he dare leave for Florida and one of the gentlemen told me he was a major booster for Ole Miss and he said Lane will NOT be leaving because of money. Him and his other booster friends have already told the Ole Miss AD that they will match or chip in on whatever financial offer Florida makes.

Reactions: sadgator
It was parent weekend this weekend in Oxford so spent I alot of time at the Campus today and in the Grove. Watched the Florida game in the student center and damn what an ugly win for us. Was sitting beside 2 older gentlemen maybe 60's early 70's. Any ways even though I was dressed in Ole Miss clothes I let them know I was a Florida fan. We got to talking about Kiffen and would he dare leave for Florida and one of the gentlemen told me he was a major booster for Ole Miss and he said Lane will NOT be leaving because of money. Him and his other booster friends have already told the Ole Miss AD that they will match or chip in on whatever financial offer Florida makes.

Yep if he leaves it will be because he doesn't think he can win a championship there. If he won the SEC this year or like 2 playoff games we are probably out of luck for sure. He knows it's no big deal to have off years at Ole Miss also.

Reactions: gatordad3
Yep if he leaves it will be because he doesn't think he can win a championship there. If he won the SEC this year or like 2 playoff games we are probably out of luck for sure. He knows it's no big deal to have off years at Ole Miss also.
Da Kiffin might be holding his cards close to him to go to Bama in a couple of years. He's been there before. I'd be happy to have him but with this train wreck of an athletic department I'm not holding my breath. I would love to have a private conversation with the ole Visor, I'll bet he knows what's what deep in the inner workings of the machine.

Da Kiffin might be holding his cards close to him to go to Bama in a couple of years. He's been there before. I'd be happy to have him but with this train wreck of an athletic department I'm not holding my breath. I would love to have a private conversation with the ole Visor, I'll bet he knows what's what deep in the inner workings of the machine.

If the boosters want him he will be here

Reactions: Countygator1
Mullen got mad at Stricklin and so quit working. Choosing to lay down on the job and walk away with millions of dollars he didn't earn. So what about his commitment to his players and his commitment to the University of Florida, alumni and fans? Sometimes an employee, which Dan Mullen was, has to do things they don't want to do or agree with. They suck it up and do what they're told and try to make the best of it. A person with integrity and class doesn't just quit on everyone who depends on them, especially when they're working under a contract. I have ZERO respect for the man.
Can’t argue with that.

They probably have organized “big boosters” at Ole Miss.

$$$$$$$$$$$ wont be the issue in Oxford

That's for Lane Kiffin to decide whether he wants to stay or go. Their boosters and other money bag dudes can go EABOD.

Well that settles it.... I was going to say we should talk to his agent and send an official offer but if what you say is true from these two esteemed gentlemen, we should move on to number 2

• Haha
Reactions: GatorGray
People who think Florida can offer anything more to Baby Kiff than he has at Ole Miss are either arrogant or blindly living in a past reality that ceases to exist today.
I don't know that coaching at UF is better than Ole Miss, in terms of having a handle on NIL, transfer portal, an administration that's forward thinking, tranfer qualifiers etc.

But juxtapose that with the fact that I was talking to a friend who is a real estate agent in Gainesville and Lane has equivalently reached out to several real estate agents in the area.

But juxtapose that with the fact that I was talking to a friend who is a real estate agent in Gainesville and Lane has equivalently reached out to several real estate agents in the area.
Cause he is the best troller in college football and knows that will get out which equals more money he is gonna get next year from Hotty Toddy!!!!!!! He isnt leaving Ole Miss where he is worshipped by the town and team. Watch an Ole Miss game and see how much fun his players have. They are dunking basketballs on the sidelines and spraying fire extinguishers in the air. Could be the reason Ole Miss is leading every offensive category in the country and Jaxson Dart is a major Heisman candidate. Do our players look like they are having fun on the sidelines and high fiving the coach when they come off the field?

Last edited:
Reactions: bradleygator
Cause he is the best troller in college football and knows that will get out which equals more money he is gonna get next year from Hotty Toddy!!!!!!! He isnt leaving Ole Miss where he is worshipped by the town and team. Watch an Ole Miss game and see how much fun his players have. They are dunking basketballs on the sidelines and spraying fire extinguishers in the air. Could be the reason Ole Miss is leading every offensive category in the country and Jaxson Dart is a major Heisman candidate. Do our players look like they are having fun on the sidelines and high fiving the coach when they come off the field?

I still think if he gets convinced he cant win a championship there he may leave.

I still think if he gets convinced he cant win a championship there he may leave.
Why would he want to go to a program that has had 4 coaches in 12 years? The program is in complete utter shambles with NO stability from top to bottom. He wont be going to a more talented roster and even with Ole Miss having a big senior class they still have a good class coming in and Lane had the #1 transfer portal team this year. So he can work his magic getting kids to come join a 10 plus win team. I just dont see how going to Florida is a better career move even if he doesnt win a championship this year. He's not gonna win one with Florida if hes there for 3-5 years cause they are in so disarray.

Why would he want to go to a program that has had 4 coaches in 12 years? The program is in complete utter shambles with NO stability from top to bottom. He wont be going to a more talented roster and even with Ole Miss having a big senior class they still have a good class coming in and Lane had the #1 transfer portal team this year. So he can work his magic getting kids to come join a 10 plus win team. I just dont see how going to Florida is a better career move even if he doesnt win a championship this year. He's not gonna win one with Florida if hes there for 3-5 years cause they are in so disarray.

If a place like UF is committed you can have a quick turnaround though. Ole Miss lucked out with the schedule some this year and next year but curious to see the drop off they have next year if he is still there.

TT, the man took a job at Florida AtlantIc for heaven’s sake! Hell yes he would leave for Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT