ADVERTISEMENT

ACC ACC ACC!!!

fsu939913

Bull Gator
Jul 29, 2014
Another yr and another ACC team in the title game.

4 out of the last 6 yrs. Only conference with a better rate is the SEC with 5 out of 6 but one conf earned their way in each yr where another had their spot guaranteed (half way kidding but not rly)

Also, the ACC is 3 and 1 over the SEC in title games over those 6 years.

Im not sure anyone can stop the LSU train....but if someone can... Its clemson

Clemson can thank the SEC refs for getting there lol. SEC SEC. I think they wanted Clemson to face a real team just to show them how lucky they are to not play in a real league. The best league!!! SEC SEC SEC.

Just kidding. I don't root for conference pride. I think it will be a good game.

Reactions: fsu939913
Another yr and another ACC team in the title game.

4 out of the last 6 yrs. Only conference with a better rate is the SEC with 5 out of 6 but one conf earned their way in each yr where another had their spot guaranteed (half way kidding but not rly)

Also, the ACC is 3 and 1 over the SEC in title games over those 6 years.

Im not sure anyone can stop the LSU train....but if someone can... Its clemson

Will the ACC have a winning bowl record, yes or no?

Will FSU win or lose their bowl?

Will the ACC have a winning bowl record, yes or no?

Will FSU win or lose their bowl?

Meh.. Bowl records are overated... The only thing thats matter is the winner of the last 6 Championships...

Fsu will probably lose their bowl. Cam isnt playing.

I think Clemson can give LSU a better game than Ohio State.

Still the way LSU played yesterday Clemson is toast. Plus it’s in NOLA.

OU is weak on defense and LSU was on fire. I dont think the same will be true for Clemson. I think Clemson and Oh st both can beat LSU

I remember everyone saying the same things about bama last yr as they are saying this yr about LSU. Would i be surprised if LSU wins? No. I think they are an excellent team but they do have holes and are beatable

Last 6 is rather a cherry picked number..... how about this millennium? SEC has 10 of 19 championships

You’re really a Clemson fan aren’t ya? Clemson#s

Not rly. That is how ling someone can be on a team with a redshirt and medical redshirt. Its totally not because it favors us in that time frame....

I actually think Ohio State looked like the better team. Their pass rush is better then Clemson's. Clemson is more poised though, they didn't shoot themselves in the foot. LSU is gonna have to earn a title. Let's hope it's a true battle of the Tigers, I'm sick of these blowouts.

Ohio State messed up by kicking too many FGs in the first half inside the red zone instead of scoring TDs. That was the difference in the ball game.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
BTW, The Big12/10/whatever is 0-4 so far, 0-2 vs SEC in 2019 Bowls.
#1 LSU 63 - 28 Chokers #4
#5 UGly ?? - ?? Baylor #7
NR aTm 24 - 21 OkSt #25
Soon to be 0-3, if UGly with 4th & Dumb can pull one out for a change...

Ohio State messed up by kicking too many FGs in the first half inside the red zone instead of scoring TDs. That was the difference in the ball game.

I agree here. If i was Oh st i would have went for it at least once.

Did anyone else feel like the interception at the end of the game was a misread option route by the receiver? It looked like one of those in/out options and Fields was going in.

I say that because the receiver broke to the out and immediately tried to reverse and fell down, and where Fields threw it would have been wear the receiver should have been if he went inside.

Did anyone else feel like the interception at the end of the game was a misread option route by the receiver? It looked like one of those in/out options and Fields was going in.

I say that because the receiver broke to the out and immediately tried to reverse and fell down, and where Fields threw it would have been wear the receiver should have been if he went inside.

The receiver said after the game that he was supposed to run a post but thought Fields was about to scramble so he broke his route off

this right there. Clempson has way better talent than osu does. This will be the matchup of the season. Or it'll be a blowout, who knows. What i do know is that LSU is playing it's best ball NOW. The way it was playing earlier in the year when we played them is completely different than now. Right now they are on a mission to make statements and go down as one of the century's greatest football teams, not just the best one this year.

How they have looked in the last 2 games or so, OU and UGLY, has been on another level than the rest of the season.

osu is overrated and I have stated thus all year long. Inflated stats for them as they never actually played anyone of consequence the entire year. Clempson didn't play anyone either really that tested them, but they WERE the returning defending national champs, so you give them THAT. osu for it's part wasn't even in the CFP last year so I felt their team and their individual players just had over inflated stats because they played nothing but creampuffs all year long. Never believed any of their players were Heisman worthy and still don't.

LSU-Clempson is looking to be one of the biggest selling tickets right now that this sport has ever seen. Remember this time last year, there were serious questions about Alabama in going in against Clempson. They were weak, had issues with the QB position, they looked beatable. Same Clempson team this year give or take, but LSU on the other hand does NOT look like it can be beat. In 2018 we all should have seen the writing on the wall and knew Clempy was going to run away with it easily, this year however. It's hard to imagine how you get a more titanic matchup than this.

this right there. Clempson has way better talent than osu does. This will be the matchup of the season. Or it'll be a blowout, who knows. What i do know is that LSU is playing it's best ball NOW. The way it was playing earlier in the year when we played them is completely different than now. Right now they are on a mission to make statements and go down as one of the century's greatest football teams, not just the best one this year.

How they have looked in the last 2 games or so, OU and UGLY, has been on another level than the rest of the season.

osu is overrated and I have stated thus all year long. Inflated stats for them as they never actually played anyone of consequence the entire year. Clempson didn't play anyone either really that tested them, but they WERE the returning defending national champs, so you give them THAT. osu for it's part wasn't even in the CFP last year so I felt their team and their individual players just had over inflated stats because they played nothing but creampuffs all year long. Never believed any of their players were Heisman worthy and still don't.

LSU-Clempson is looking to be one of the biggest selling tickets right now that this sport has ever seen. Remember this time last year, there were serious questions about Alabama in going in against Clempson. They were weak, had issues with the QB position, they looked beatable. Same Clempson team this year give or take, but LSU on the other hand does NOT look like it can be beat. In 2018 we all should have seen the writing on the wall and knew Clempy was going to run away with it easily, this year however. It's hard to imagine how you get a more titanic matchup than this.

Osu has a ton of talent

ACC is a one trick tiger.
Alligators would have chomped up the entire rest of the acc:)

ACC is a one trick tiger.
Alligators would have chomped up the entire rest of the acc:)

We will find out tonight huh.... Im in full agreeance that the Gators are a fantastic team and the SEC was the best conf and the ACC was 5th. However, the gap is not as far as you think. If Virginia brings their A game, it will be a close game

LOL...they dropped 2 tds and their best player hurt his ankle.

Currently the SEC is 7-4 vs ACC head to head

ACC is 4-5 in bowl games so far and SEC is 6-2

The ACC is one Paul Bunyan and 13 dwarves

Currently the SEC is 7-4 vs ACC head to head

ACC is 4-5 in bowl games so far and SEC is 6-2

The ACC is one Paul Bunyan and 13 dwarves

Meh, using bowl games when everyones best players sit out is kind of dumb. The SEC has been winning by close margins just like every other conf. I dont think anyone said the ACC was better

Meh, using bowl games when everyones best players sit out is kind of dumb. The SEC has been winning by close margins just like every other conf. I dont think anyone said the ACC was better
Ya, we had a chance in ours even without a scholarship back, a HC or an OC, but you can't Jameis the ball FOUR times. I can't believe we Seattle Seahawked our first TD drive. Oh wait...yes I can.

Reactions: fsu939913
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT