ADVERTISEMENT

A veteran's statement following the passing of the PACT Act.

And Capt Ron, that's coming from the Megadumbfraudgator, so just be sure to give it it's due credit.... 😉

Reactions: jfegaly
So nothing changed. They voted for the exact same bill the voted against. So basically it was political theater at the expense of Vets.
So….you’re playing politics just like you’re party? Again, the “change” was to at least allow votes on proposed amendments to the bill. Basically, schumer had gone back on his word from June. So yes, negotiations lead to votes that failed. Once they at least allowed a vote, they could move forward. That was being allowed previously. Are you trying to be obtuse?

Again, you’re worried about that what changed, but you aren’t concerned that dems are USING vets to line their pockets, and could have helped vets sooner by not doing so. That should be what concerns you, yet it doesn’t. Says alot about you IMO.

Last edited:
Throw the Vet Dog an occasional bone, at the expense of his country and the Constitution that they swore a lifetime Sacred Oath to support and defend,,, but keep then on a very short chain.

Most Vet Organizations at the National levels are closet RINO's that are just looking out for their own positions. They often make me sick with their short-sighted selfish positions....
😠
Bingo! As long as they get their legislation passed, they don’t care about any other consequences.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: instaGATOR
So….you’re playing politics just like you’re party? Again, the “change” was to at least allow votes on proposed amendments to the bill. Basically, schumer had gone back on his word from June. So yes, negotiations lead to votes that failed. Once they at least allowed a vote, they could move forward. That was being allowed previously. Are you trying to be obtuse?

Again, you’re worried about that, but you aren’t concerned that dems are USING vets to line their pockets, and could have helped vets sooner by not doing so. That should be what concerns you, yet it doesn’t. Says alot about you IMO.
It's like everything they do. They sneak something in there as a political tool to get their way. Just like they threw biracial marriages in with the Alphabet gang to ensure constitutional protection. They're evildoers/slime.

you guys are more triggered than anyone i have seen. might want to take a closer look in the mirror.
Shooting Kill It GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR

Again, you’re worried about that what changed, but you aren’t concerned that dems are USING vets to line their pockets, and could have helped vets sooner by not doing so. That should be what concerns you, yet it doesn’t. Says alot about you IMO.
A long way of saying nothing changed.

A long way of saying nothing changed.
Not true, but go on thinking that while you cheer on dems that use veterans to line their pockets. Now folks are on record with voting to line their pockets. (Voting against the amendments). That wouldn’t be on record if nothing changed. They are disgusting. The fact that this is your take is hilarious. Politics above all.

Bingo! Yet this part doesn’t bother @kalimgoodman or OP.
OP is a hell of a guy...I do not agree with him here....but I have not walked in his shoes, and regardless of my disagreeing with him here...he has my total respect. We can differ here and that is fine. Both of us want the best for these people who have been forgotten in many ways, for doing so much to help keep us free.

Lol, of course. You guys stand zero chance of getting what you want embrace progress and thrive. The option is to become irrelevant which is what’s happening to all you guys.
At the current rate things are going, I'd say it's the flip opposite as more people who used to think like you have become conservative; henceforth, seeing things far more clearly. Pretty soon, you'll be lonely over there.

Lol, of course. You guys stand zero chance of getting what you want embrace progress and thrive. The option is to become irrelevant which is what’s happening to all you guys.
If we were irrelevant you wouldn't waste this much time debating us, Sir. So, I won't trouble you again. No liars will enter the kingdom.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
OP is a hell of a guy...I do not agree with him here....but I have not walked in his shoes, and regardless of my disagreeing with him here...he has my total respect. We can differ here and that is fine. Both of us want the best for these people who have been forgotten in many ways, for doing so much to help keep us free.
Got no problem with that. None of us have walked in each others shoes. Just pointing out to OP that maybe there is another perspective he didn’t consider.

My issues with all this VA discussion is I have had involvement with them both as a veteran and other roles from their end. (VSO and Rater local and senior). Tired of folks taking advantage of vets, and politicizing them. Including the VA and VSO’s.

Just take care of vets, and stop harassing them. For example…reducing and taking away benefits. We have a huge mental health/suicide problem with vets. Stressing them with removal of benefits only adds to their stress. Shit needs to stop. They did their duty, now leave them the hell alone and take care of them. All the free crap this country doles out, and we can’t just do them right. It’s infuriating.

I could tell you my personal battles with the VA, but it’s not important. What is important is the testimony of how much time, stress, physical issues, and financial stress the VA system caused my own family, but that’s ok. What really gets me is seeing what they do to my fellow vets. When I see people taking advantage of that situation for political gain….I get fired up. LFG!

End of rant.

At the current rate things are going, I'd say it's the flip opposite as more people who used to think like you have become conservative; henceforth, seeing things far more clearly. Pretty soon, you'll be lonely over there.
we shall see. its best if you get out of the bubble and into the real world...

If we were irrelevant you wouldn't waste this much time debating us, Sir. So, I won't trouble you again. No liars will enter the kingdom.
i am not debating you guys are a bunch of monkeys, i am simply tryig to open your eyes a bit.

Got no problem with that. None of us have walked in each others shoes. Just pointing out to OP that maybe there is another perspective he didn’t consider.

My issues with all this VA discussion is I have had involvement with them both as a veteran and other roles from their end. (VSO and Rater local and senior). Tired of folks taking advantage of vets, and politicizing them. Including the VA and VSO’s.

Just take care of vets, and stop harassing them. For example…reducing and taking away benefits. We have a huge mental health/suicide problem with vets. Stressing them with removal of benefits only adds to their stress. Shit needs to stop. They did their duty, now leave them the hell alone and take care of them. All the free crap this country doles out, and we can’t just do them right. It’s infuriating.

I could tell you my personal battles with the VA, but it’s not important. What is important is the testimony of how much time, stress, physical issues, and financial stress the VA system caused my own family, but that’s ok. What really gets me is seeing what they do to my fellow vets. When I see people taking advantage of that situation for political gain….I get fired up. LFG!

End of rant.
There is not a word in your post I disagree with. Actually feel VERY strong about it all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT