ADVERTISEMENT

A good (finally) poll for Trump

But the white vote is going to be significantly split. They black vote will be heavily democrat.

And how do they even know the race of the voter?
The black vote is leaning further red since 1966 according to polling. Republicans don't need to get a plurality of the black vote, they just have to swing 20% or so over and there's no path for the democrats.

And here's the company he's citing. There must be a checkbox for race when registering in the states they are tracking. But states are providing them info.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
The black vote is leaning further red since 1966 according to polling. Republicans don't need to get a plurality of the black vote, they just have to swing 20% or so over and there's no path for the democrats.

And here's the company he's citing. There must be a checkbox for race when registering in the states they are tracking. But states are providing them info.

But Kamala knows how to get the black vote and she's doing it.

I'll believe <90% when I see it.

But Kamala knows how to get the black vote and she's doing it.

I'll believe <90% when I see it.
According to the polls she's doing terrible with the black vote, esp young black men.

And polls typically lean left.

Where are you hearing she "knows how to get the black vote"?

According to the polls she's doing terrible with the black vote, esp young black men.

And polls typically lean left.

Where are you hearing she "knows how to get the black vote"?

I don't need to hear it. I've watched it happen for like 50 years.

I don't need to hear it. I've watched it happen for like 50 years.
Each candidate is different.

And the black vote has slowly been leaving the party since Obama.

Not sure what you've been watching.

Wonder why open borders are registering illegals to vote is so important?

Watch:

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
The polls are tremendous gentlemen. I must have PTSD. It feels like nov of 2020 just before the pipe broke in Atlanta and vote counting places shut down all over the country

Reactions: gator1776
I hope you guys aren't disappointed after the election. If Kamala wins, Eric Daugherty better run for the hills.
Our resident fake conservative. You’re like a transgender Republican, you don’t really exist. You’ve transitioned
Oh, she may win, but if she does, it’ll be because we no longer have fair elections and our country is doomed. And that’s not a Republican Democrat thing that’s the sad reality.

Our resident fake conservative. You’re like a transgender Republican, you don’t really exist. You’ve transitioned
Oh, she may win, but if she does, it’ll be because we no longer have fair elections and our country is doomed. And that’s not a Republican Democrat thing that’s the sad reality.
I realize that, if Trump loses, y'all will go with the "they cheated us" defense.

I hope that doesn't happen. It would be pathetic.

With all the attention that should be paid to the process this time, it's unlikely they will be able to cheat enough to win.

I realize that, if Trump loses, y'all will go with the "they cheated us" defense.

With all the attention that should be paid to the process this time, it's unlikely they will be able to cheat enough to win.
So you agree elections are fraudulent, but if they steal another one we need to shut up about it because it'll "look pathetic"?

Liz Cheney, is that you?

And no, nothing has been fixed. The only hope is an electoral landslide so huge the cheating cannot be overcome or it's so huge no one can deny it.

So you agree elections are fraudulent, but if they steal another one we need to shut up about it because it'll "look pathetic"?

Liz Cheney, is that you?

And no, nothing has been fixed. The only hope is an electoral landslide so huge the cheating cannot be overcome or it's so huge no one can deny it.
The 'swing' states should have enough republican presence to adequately monitor the election.

That will sadly be 100% true. There will be massive cheating in swing states, illegals are registered to vote in the 10s of thousands at least ...

The 'swing' states should have enough republican presence to adequately monitor the election.
OMFG where have you been?

Just yesterday Benson in MI admitted that she’ll remove 600k ineligible voters in 2027. We’re seeing the worst run cities with abnormally high rates of returns on mail in ballots already there.

There are shenanigans in PA, GA, and WI.

The MOST insecure states are the swing states, and in places like GA the Republicans are the ones allowing it.

Do you ever hear about voter fraud in. OK, NE, Iowa, etc?

I hope you guys aren't disappointed after the election. If Kamala wins, Eric Daugherty better run for the hills.

All he’s doing is showing the daily mail in counts, registration, and polls.

If accurate ( which it should be ) good night Whoremala

Theo, I thought you were in denial about Dem cheating last time . Are you now conceding that they in fact did cheat?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT