ADVERTISEMENT

A good (finally) poll for Trump

I can't disagree with you. Full disclosure I am a libertarian and I lean right on most issues, but not all.

I have particular disdain for those who try to piss on my head and tell me it's raining, so my view of the mainstream media is a little slanted.

I also have a particular disdain for public servants who are very stupid and can't get out of their own way like Kamala Harris and AOC. I also find Joe Biden to be particularly distasteful, as a corrupt and terrible lawyer, who has added nothing to the Senate in his almost 50 years of service.

I have respect for Bill Clinton as a charming charismatic politician, who was smart enough to have Alan Greenspan, the fed chairman sitting on his meetings and offer him hypotheticals and was also smart enough to resist the Democratic urge to regulate the Internet as it was exploding in the late 90s ...
I agree with all of this

Just to mention, Duval County (Jacksonville) just elected a female democrat mayor.
I can not stand that woman. Being from Jacksonville, I suspect you know every bit of dirt on her as do I. Duval ran a weak GOP candidate against her. She got crushed in her bid for congress. Jacksonville has changed since I first moved there. I no longer recognize the place I lived for 40 years. Traffic in east Jax near the beaches is now a living hell. I go to the stores in my area and half the people are not speaking English, and it's not all Hispanics, I have no clue their nationality. If my wife did not have family there, I'd be a full time resident from the place I'm typing this. I'm already here half of the year, off and on.

SPREAK ENGRISH MFer!

You say 'sorry' but, as I've mentioned so many times before....I will be thrilled if Trump wins. As much baggage as he carries, he is FAR better for America than Kamala.

But just because I will vote for Trump and hope he wins, I don't just blindly believe every blurb that shows him leading.
Just remember, Trump outperformed polling by 9% in 2016 and 5% in 2020.

Chin up.

Just to mention, Duval County (Jacksonville) just elected a female democrat mayor.
Donna Deegan was a far better candidate than the republican who ran against her. So far she hasn't turned Jacksonville into a schitt hole like most cities in Kalifornia like Oakland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, etc. Oh, and she is nothing like the Dolton Illinois mayor, Tiffany Henyard, who BTW, Kalim has a hard on for.

Reactions: nail1988
Donna Deegan was a far better candidate than the republican who ran against her. So far she hasn't turned Jacksonville into a schitt hole like most cities in Kalifornia like Oakland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, etc. Oh, and she is nothing like the Dolton Illinois mayor, Tiffany Henyard, who BTW, Kalim has a hard on for.
I don't think everyone shares your opinion and those other cities have been working on schitt hole status for many years.

• Wow
I don't think everyone shares your opinion and those other cities have been working on schitt hole status for many years.
Whoever she ran against sucked as a candidate. So you're saying there's a chance Donna Deegan will turn Duval County into a schitt hole?

Whoever she ran against sucked as a candidate. So you're saying there's a chance Donna Deegan will turn Duval County into a schitt hole?
I agree he wasn't a strong candidate. I doubt Deegan will be able to turn us into a schitt hole but she acts like a democrat which is kinda the roadmap towards schittholedom.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
I agree he wasn't a strong candidate. I doubt Deegan will be able to turn us into a schitt hole but she acts like a democrat which is kinda the roadmap towards schittholedom.
She's only 63 but looks more like pushing 80 so maybe she lasts one term. Too late to advise her to avoid the sun light. Being a cancer survivor has nothing to do with her skin becoming wrinkly before she turned 40.

You actually know people who believe everything FOX tells them like it's the unbiased truth?

I haven't spoken with anyone, liberal or conservative, who doesn't recognize the biases of the media.
all media. the herd sheep, they dont just report the news.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT