ADVERTISEMENT

A Dilemma for Bible Thumpers

Mt.DoraGator

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2013
Several of the Covid Vaccines are derived from fetal tissue from elective abortions years ago. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are not, they are completely "synthetic". However others, such as the Oxford Astra Zeneca vaccine do.
" AstraZeneca did use the HEK 293 cell line to develop their vaccine. These cells originate from a fetus which was aborted in the Netherlands in 1973. The fetus was aborted legally at the time for other reasons, and not for the purposes of vaccine research."

So Thumpers, what if the only vaccine available to you is from AstraZeneca or another vaccine that has origins in aborted fetal cells? Are you going to take a vaccine that comes from "murdered babies" (your words) or are you going to risk you and your family dying from Covid?

Several of the Covid Vaccines are derived from fetal tissue from elective abortions years ago. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are not, they are completely "synthetic". However others, such as the Oxford Astra Zeneca vaccine do.
" AstraZeneca did use the HEK 293 cell line to develop their vaccine. These cells originate from a fetus which was aborted in the Netherlands in 1973. The fetus was aborted legally at the time for other reasons, and not for the purposes of vaccine research."

So Thumpers, what if the only vaccine available to you is from AstraZeneca or another vaccine that has origins in aborted fetal cells? Are you going to take a vaccine that comes from "murdered babies" (your words) or are you going to risk you and your family dying from Covid?
I’m not taking the vaccine regardless so this post is moot for me

I’m not taking the vaccine regardless so this post is moot for me
Enjoy the view when the last thing you see is a doctor putting a tube down your throat.
BTW are you anti-Catholic like your hero William Poole?
William Poole opposed Tammany Hall because they advocated and were built up with non-Native-born government officials. The Tammany Hall gang were also actively protecting Irish voters from Poole's gang, Bowery Boys, who he sent out to beat them up as a way to prevent them from registering. He was also active in the Know Nothings political movement, which was an American nativist political party. The purpose of the political party, according to the New Orleans True Delta, was "twofold – part religious, part political; and the ends aimed at the disenfranchisement of adopted citizens, and their exclusion from office, and perpetual war upon the Catholic religion."[3] Originally, the Know Nothings were known as the Native American Party, but changed their name in 1855. And there were specific qualification that must be met to gain membership in the Know Nothing political party. One, the person applying for entry must "be a native born citizen, of native born parents and not of the Catholic religion".[3] The goal was to organize native-born Protestants to defend and preserve their traditional religion and political values.

Enjoy the view when the last thing you see is a doctor putting a tube down your throat.
William Poole opposed Tammany Hall because they advocated and were built up with non-Native-born government officials. The Tammany Hall gang were also actively protecting Irish voters from Poole's gang, Bowery Boys, who he sent out to beat them up as a way to prevent them from registering. He was also active in the Know Nothings political movement, which was an American nativist political party. The purpose of the political party, according to the New Orleans True Delta, was "twofold – part religious, part political; and the ends aimed at the disenfranchisement of adopted citizens, and their exclusion from office, and perpetual war upon the Catholic religion."[3] Originally, the Know Nothings were known as the Native American Party, but changed their name in 1855. And there were specific qualification that must be met to gain membership in the Know Nothing political party. One, the person applying for entry must "be a native born citizen, of native born parents and not of the Catholic religion".[3] The goal was to organize native-born Protestants to defend and preserve their traditional religion and political values.
I am not Catholic or belong to any religion. My relationship is with God and God only.

I don’t believe in a vaccine when the virus has a 99% recovery rate and there are therapeutics available.

Sorry bud, I don’t subscribe to the covid hype. Is the virus real? Absolutely! Is it dangerous to people in my age range? No!

I am not Catholic or belong to any religion. My relationship is with God and God only.

I don’t believe in a vaccine when the virus has a 99% recovery rate and there are therapeutics available.

Sorry bud, I don’t subscribe to the covid hype. Is the virus real? Absolutely! Is it dangerous to people in my age range? No!
You know what? I respect your decision not to take the vaccine as long as you understand the risks to yourself, your family, and those you come in contact with. When you say "at your age" I am assuming you are a young man, how are you going to feel if you give Covid to one of your parents or friends and they die?
And I also respect your views on your relationship with God. I feel exactly the same way. My relationship with the Creator is between Him and me and nobody else...except for being a role model for my daughter (age 7)/

Reactions: BSC911
You know what? I respect your decision not to take the vaccine as long as you understand the risks to yourself, your family, and those you come in contact with. When you say "at your age" I am assuming you are a young man, how are you going to feel if you give Covid to one of your parents or friends and they die?
And I also respect your views on your relationship with God. I feel exactly the same way. My relationship with the Creator is between Him and me and nobody else...except for being a role model for my daughter (age 7)/
I’m in my 30’s. As far as how I’d feel if I had it and gave it to someone else? You’re assuming that everyone is going to die or end up in the ICU, which is statistically false.

Do you not put you, your daughter and others in danger when driving a vehicle? Do you not risk your life to board a plane and fly to a distant place? Every decision we make has a liability to not only ourselves but to others, if someone dies from a virus that has a 99% survival rate, that tells me that they had underlying issues that I had no part of. If people are that scared of a virus then they need to lock themselves in their houses. They have that freedom. What they don’t have is the right to tell someone how to live their life because they’re scared.

Look, we were told 14 days to flatten the curve, we’re coming up on a year now. The way the local and federal government handled this pandemic has been horrible. They should have kept the susceptible away and let the rest of us live our lives freely. Instead, the local and federal government has used the covid fear to enact draconian measures and keep people scared. I do not and will not subscribe to any of the fear mongering regarding this virus, therefore I will not get a vaccine.

Think logically about this, you get one vaccine and a booster 21 days later. Why? My opinion, I don’t think the efficacy percent is as high as what big pharma is telling people.

If masks work, why the need to social distance? If social distancing works, why the need for the mask? If the vaccine works, why are we still locked down?

What happened to my body, my choice? Wow, that went out the window fast! 😂 Whose fault is it by the way, if a vaccine is available one who does not take it possibly gives it to someone else who doesn't want it?. I think Dora doth protest too much.

Oh well, I guess I'll add to this stupid attacking thread. If a vaccine were used from a aborted baby, I would certainly not take it. Absolutely not!!! You have a problem with that? Sure, I'll risk the 99.99% chance of NOT DYING.

No, but they have continued their antiImmigrant biases. It’s as old as time.

Calm down, Tide Pod. It's the flu, odds are you've already had it and didn't even know it.

Think logically about this, you get one vaccine and a booster 21 days later. Why? My opinion, I don’t think the efficacy percent is as high as what big pharma is telling people.

If masks work, why the need to social distance? If social distancing works, why the need for the mask? If the vaccine works, why are we still locked down?

Because sheep think emotionally, not logically. Sad!

Reactions: BillCutting4585
Do ur hw snowflake! Healthy have nothing to worry about. Over 98% survival rate. Nothing to see here but democrats trying to control ppl.

Everyone knows the risk. U might be out of work for a week with a slight headache. Just like the flu. Move on snowflake! Take it if u want but keep it to urself. Free world here!

Everyone knows the risk. U might be out of work for a week with a slight headache. Just like the flu. Move on snowflake! Take it if u want but keep it to urself. Free world here!
Or you might end up in the hospital. Go ahead, take the chance. Darwinism will help reduce the number of antiVaxxer idiots. Better for society as a whole.

Do ur hw snowflake! Healthy have nothing to worry about. Over 98% survival rate. Nothing to see here but democrats trying to control ppl.

Only 6% of people died FROM covid. It's the dirty little secret the CDC and doctors and media have buried to stoke public fear.

That means the only people that die from covid are ones with pre-existing medical conditions. Ie, they were already sick and any virus would have put them at grave risk.

But if they reported the facts, people wouldn't panic. You have sheep like @Mt.DoraGator here that have been hoodwinked, they think perfectly healthy people are suddenly catching covid and dying a few days later.

Absolute falsehood. But sheep think emotionally, and the dems are happy to exploit that for their own gain, as they always do.

Trump was sick for what, 48 hours? But he has superior genes.

91 year-old Bobby Bowden was sick for 3 days? Rudy sick for 2?

But here we have Tide Pods that have been convinced by the media that if they get the same thing, they will be in a hospital in a few hours and dead in a few days.

We have such a mental health problem to address among the left. Hope it's a priority for Trump's 2nd term.

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17
Or you might end up in the hospital. Go ahead, take the chance. Darwinism will help reduce the number of antiVaxxer idiots. Better for society as a whole.
It’s funny. I don’t wear a mask and never will yet I haven’t had a sniffle. Lol. Also, never had the flu and never took the vaccine for it either. So keep ur bs and fear mongering to urself snowflake. U aren’t screwing with my rights.
So I might end up just as I have always been. Healthy and not afraid of life like ur dumbass is.

It’s funny. I don’t wear a mask and never will yet I haven’t had a sniffle. Lol. Also, never had the flu and never took the vaccine for it either. So keep ur bs and fear mongering to urself snowflake. U aren’t screwing with my rights.
So I might end up just as I have always been. Healthy and not afraid of life like ur dumbass is.

The sheep are happy being governmental slaves. The rest of us enjoy being free.

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17
That’s fine. I don’t really care what you do. I think you should intentionally expose yourself.

All of those people being hospitalized are probably just faking it.

That’s fine. I don’t really care what you do. I think you should intentionally expose yourself.

They aren't. They are really sick because they have compromised immune systems and were going to get sick anyway.

Critical thinkers get that. Hand-wringers do not.

The beauty of the vaccine is those of us that take it are protected from the idiots who don't. If you would like to risk the mortality rate of 1-2% that is your choice. But prior to vaccine you idiots could kill people that take Covid seriously. Once everyone but the idiots are vaccinated, knock yourself out. Go to raves. Don't wear a mask. Expose yourself and your fellow morons.
And I think you should wear a bracelet saying "Covid is a hoax. Do not resuscitate."

Reactions: BSC911
The beauty of the vaccine is those of us that take it are protected from the idiots who don't. If you would like to risk the mortality rate of 1-2% that is your choice. But prior to vaccine you idiots could kill people that take Covid seriously. Once everyone but the idiots are vaccinated, knock yourself out. Go to raves. Don't wear a mask. Expose yourself and your fellow morons.
And I think you should wear a bracelet saying "Covid is a hoax. Do not resuscitate."
Why are you so angry? I just explained my rationale for not taking the vaccine. Now you want the people who don’t take it get branded for all to see. You know who was really good at that? Hitler. Case in point, most liberals do not believe in freedom or the freedom to choose.

I am not angry at all....I am relieved that I have had my first vaccine. If you want to put yourself and everyone you know at risk....go ahead.

I am not angry at all....I am relieved that I have had my first vaccine. If you want to put yourself and everyone you know at risk....go ahead.
Great, go celebrate with your family, go out to dinner, hike Mt. Dora and scream until your lungs bleed, I don’t care what you do. That’s the difference between you and I. I could careless what you do with your life, it has no baring effect on me whatsoever. You want to brand the ones who don’t take the vaccine in order to feel self righteous and condemn those that don’t follow what the populist say. By that definition, you are a sheep.

Oh yes u do. All snowflakes do. I do expose myself. To clean air and breathing fresh air and not my own waste. My immune system is also getting stronger while yours is getting weaker.
Nope. Not faking it. Just a bunch of unhealthy ppl to start with not to mention ppl who have the flu that is being called the China virus so the hospital gets their kick back.
Guess that survival rate is just all bs huh? Lol.

Great, go celebrate with your family, go out to dinner, hike Mt. Dora and scream until your lungs bleed, I don’t care what you do. That’s the difference between you and I. I could careless what you do with your life, it has no baring effect on me whatsoever. You want to brand the ones who don’t take the vaccine in order to feel self righteous and condemn those that don’t follow what the populist say. By that definition, you are a sheep.
Where did I condemn you? Yes I think you are an idiot but that is not condemnation, it is an observation. And I will continue to wear a mask until the data shows if vaccinated people can be asymptomatic carriers. If we can, I am sure I will continue to wear a mask to protect others. My decision.

Oh yes u do. All snowflakes do. I do expose myself. To clean air and breathing fresh air and not my own waste. My immune system is also getting stronger while yours is getting weaker.
Nope. Not faking it. Just a bunch of unhealthy ppl to start with not to mention ppl who have the flu that is being called the China virus so the hospital gets their kick back.
Is continuing to call someone a snowflake similar to calling someone a darkie, mud person, slant eye, or other racist term?

Where did I condemn you? Yes I think you are an idiot but that is not condemnation, it is an observation. And I will continue to wear a mask until the data shows if vaccinated people can be asymptomatic carriers. If we can, I am sure I will continue to wear a mask to protect others. My decision.
By calling me and others who are expressing their freedom to not take the vaccine idiots. Then you’d like to pull a Hitler and brand us all for expressing said freedom. I’m sure you also agree that the Trump supporters need to be sent to re-education camps, also another Hitler tactic.

Look, I’m not to fond of you myself, I think you’re a liberal party line cuck who can’t think for himself but I respect that you got the vaccine and that you can sleep better at night.

I’m also elated that you think by wearing a mask that you’re protecting others when the same people you think you’re protecting could give two shits less about you or protecting you. If the world was set up that way then life would be better but that’s not how the real world operates.

Reactions: greyghost14
:D :D :D :D :D

Totally.

Wimp. It’s not the same. You should go to a hospital and let those people sneeze on your face. That should do it.

Wimp. It’s not the same. You should go to a hospital and let those people sneeze on your face. That should do it.
Wimp? Haha. Sure BS! Y should I when I can just live life and go upon my day without a mask like I have been? According to snowflakes like u I will catch it and die. Haha

Of a virus that has a 99.999999% survival rate?

The irony is, you sheep have probably taken 2 years off your lives worrying about this silly flu virus this year. Stress is one of the biggest factors in destroying your immune system.

You sheep are literally putting yourself at greater risk of being hospitalized from covid....by worrying about being hospitalized from covid.

The critical thinkers realize it's just the silly flu, and go on with our lives. We do shake our heads at you sheep, bless your hearts.

The beauty of the vaccine is those of us that take it are protected from the idiots who don't.

You're already protected from us, cause you sheep stay at home hiding in your closet.

Of course if someone in your house gets it, you will all get it and go straight to the hospital.

Those of us that are out living our lives never seem to get it. Or maybe we have and didn't know it. It's just the common flu, after all.

Of a virus that has a 99.999999% survival rate?

The irony is, you sheep have probably taken 2 years off your lives worrying about this silly flu virus this year. Stress is one of the biggest factors in destroying your immune system.

You sheep are literally putting yourself at greater risk of being hospitalized from covid....by worrying about being hospitalized from covid.

The critical thinkers realize it's just the silly flu, and go on with our lives. We do shake our heads at you sheep, bless your hearts.
Totally agree. And you know what? People actually die from what we used to call the flu. It happens, yet they seem to place a higher emphasis on Covid like it's a special kind of killer virus. I also noticed that in our hometown once we received the vaccine for use a miraculous thing happened - the amount of active cases suddenly dropped. How'd that happen?

Totally agree. And you know what? People actually die from what we used to call the flu. It happens, yet they seem to place a higher emphasis on Covid like it's a special kind of killer virus. I also noticed that in our hometown once we received the vaccine for use a miraculous thing happened - the amount of active cases suddenly dropped. How'd that happen?

I've been suspecting that's the payoff.....look for the media to be pushing the % of the population that has vaccine, then when it reaches a certain point, suddenly cases will disappear.

The lesson from the media will be take the vaccine, it wipes out covid. So when they offer another one for another virus, sheep will line up.

Funny how we have to take a flu shot every year. @Nolec could never explain that one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT