ADVERTISEMENT

A Dilemma for Bible Thumpers

Enjoy the view when the last thing you see is a doctor putting a tube down your throat.
BTW are you anti-Catholic like your hero William Poole?
William Poole opposed Tammany Hall because they advocated and were built up with non-Native-born government officials. The Tammany Hall gang were also actively protecting Irish voters from Poole's gang, Bowery Boys, who he sent out to beat them up as a way to prevent them from registering. He was also active in the Know Nothings political movement, which was an American nativist political party. The purpose of the political party, according to the New Orleans True Delta, was "twofold – part religious, part political; and the ends aimed at the disenfranchisement of adopted citizens, and their exclusion from office, and perpetual war upon the Catholic religion."[3] Originally, the Know Nothings were known as the Native American Party, but changed their name in 1855. And there were specific qualification that must be met to gain membership in the Know Nothing political party. One, the person applying for entry must "be a native born citizen, of native born parents and not of the Catholic religion".[3] The goal was to organize native-born Protestants to defend and preserve their traditional religion and political values.
The CFR is 1.8% right now. But as a liberal, I'm sure you're pretty used to doubling down when you have a 98.2% chance of being wrong.

Keep in mind - that's CASE fatality rate. The IFR is much, much lower as we don't catch every case.

We don't know yet, but the IFR and the risk of severe side effects from the vaccine may not be all that different, depending on risk factors.

Souce:
https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid
Time spent getting a fact:
38 seconds

Wimp? Haha. Sure BS! Y should I when I can just live life and go upon my day without a mask like I have been? According to snowflakes like u I will catch it and die. Haha
One can only hope.

BTW, I'm currently at a resort. Not that worried, but recognize it’s still a risk.

Last edited:
I've been suspecting that's the payoff.....look for the media to be pushing the % of the population that has vaccine, then when it reaches a certain point, suddenly cases will disappear.

The lesson from the media will be take the vaccine, it wipes out covid. So when they offer another one for another virus, sheep will line up.

Funny how we have to take a flu shot every year. @Nolec could never explain that one.

If you don't have the intelligence to understand the science behind it, either ask and I'll educate you or don't comment and you won't prove your ignorance. Why is welcher still here? He agreed to a permaban. It isn't science so he might understand it. Maybe he thinks Trump won? LOL

If you don't have the intelligence to understand the science behind it, either ask and I'll educate you or don't comment and you won't prove your ignorance.

I understand some people got Bells Palsy from taking it. That's bad. But you said it was no big deal.

But you didn't say it would happen BEFORE the vaccine was available. So that means you had no idea it could happen from taking the vaccine. Probably why I have told everyone here to never listen to you on any topic.

"I will be taking the vaccine as soon as it's available and I suggest everyone else does as well".

LMAO!

Reactions: fatman76
If Darwin truly got his just due, we'd be less about 30% of the low information Democrats. A truly "Great Society".
Take that LBJ!!!
#bitchslap!
😂
giphy.gif

Reactions: nail1988
I understand some people got Bells Palsy from taking it. That's bad. But you said it was no big deal.

But you didn't say it would happen BEFORE the vaccine was available. So that means you had no idea it could happen from taking the vaccine. Probably why I have told everyone here to never listen to you on any topic.

"I will be taking the vaccine as soon as it's available and I suggest everyone else does as well".

LMAO!

Try to keep up, welcher. Bell's Palsy is not new to medicine. When the UK did vaccine trials and gave out 30K does, Bell's Palsy was noticed in roughly 4 instances. Of course, idiots then wanted to link Palsy to vaccine. The naturally occuring incidence of Bell's Palsy in the UK is roughly 4 in 27K. Thus likely proving that the covid vaccine does not prevent Bell's Palsy, but indeed likely has zero link to it. So once again welcher is totally and completely HOODWINKED. I am amused that welcher has such a high regard of me that he felt I should know of contraindications/complications of a vaccine before it was created. Wow

Reactions: BSC911
Try to keep up, welcher. Bell's Palsy is not new to medicine. When the UK did vaccine trials and gave out 30K does, Bell's Palsy was noticed in roughly 4 instances. Of course, idiots then wanted to link Palsy to vaccine. The naturally occuring incidence of Bell's Palsy in the UK is roughly 4 in 27K. Thus likely proving that the covid vaccine does not prevent Bell's Palsy, but indeed likely has zero link to it. So once again welcher is totally and completely HOODWINKED. I am amused that welcher has such a high regard of me that he felt I should know of contraindications/complications of a vaccine before it was created. Wow

@Nolec when you get your vaccine, are you going to ask for the one that could give you Bells Palsy?

@Nolec when you get your vaccine, are you going to ask for the one that could give you Bells Palsy?

I’ll be taking whichever one the doctor or nurse recommends. I’m not the expert. They are.

Also, this may sound odd, but I’d rather get Bell’s Palsy than COVID, as long as its the temporary kind. The incidents that occurred after the vaccine were apparently temporary and not a big deal, though I’m it was frightening for the patients.

Having short-term droopy face is better than days, weeks, or months of struggling to breath with a side of possibly dying. I’ve been through that before and it was arguably the worst time of my life.

Why would a healthy person want to get a vaccine that's been proven to give some people Bells Palsy and all other horrible side affects?

Welcher probably shouldn't risk any vaccinations. Tetanus, shingles, polio, smallpox, measles, pneumonia, covid, why should he? Welcher hopes everyone stays away from these horrible scientific atrocities.

Welcher probably shouldn't risk any vaccinations. Tetanus, shingles, polio, smallpox, measles, pneumonia, covid, why should he? Welcher hopes everyone stays away from these horrible scientific atrocities.

Much simpler than that. I refuse to listen to the clown that said this:

"I will be taking the vaccine as soon as it's available, and I advise everyone else to do the same".

Much simpler than that. I refuse to listen to the clown that said this:

"I will be taking the vaccine as soon as it's available, and I advise everyone else to do the same".
You know Ghost I think I finally figured something out. I think Nolec and Mt Dipsh*t each caught a slight bit of Autism from all the vaxes they willingly put into their body. I dunno. Just a theory.

I’ll be taking whichever one the doctor or nurse recommends. I’m not the expert. They are.

Also, this may sound odd, but I’d rather get Bell’s Palsy than COVID, as long as its the temporary kind. The incidents that occurred after the vaccine were apparently temporary and not a big deal, though I’m it was frightening for the patients.

Having short-term droopy face is better than days, weeks, or months of struggling to breath with a side of possibly dying. I’ve been through that before and it was arguably the worst time of my life.
I know someone that had Bell’s Palsy. You would rather have Covid 99% of the time. It was not pretty for this guy.

Was it long-term? I’m talking about a few hours or a couple of days at the most before my calculus shifts back to preferring COVID.
Took him a little over three months to come back to work and he still isn’t quite 100% physically. He was unable to do much of anything for almost a month.

That’s a bummer.

To your point, I would rather get COVID than what this guy got.
Most of the time, you just never know with Covid. I’m 43 and a pledge brother of mine is in the hospital (not ICU thankfully) with a white blood cell count of 25k and possible pneumonia.

My 75 YO dad with a ridiculous list of comorbidities was flu-like for 4 days and is now fine.

It’s a weird disease.

For each of those there are hundreds of thousands of "asymptomatic" cases. I have friends who their older relatives in their 80's tested positive and hardly even had much of a cold. In Spain and Italy a handful of centennials (over 100 years old) caught the Wuhan Coronavirus and survived. It's just very strange.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT