ADVERTISEMENT

A change of subject.......Michael Flynn

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
I've searched high and low, asked on multiple forums, what's his legal status. Did that cuck cocksucker judge get shutdown by the DOJ and courts or is that sham conviction still in play? No one has been able to answer that question. And it disappeared right off the internet search radar, not just Google.. Anyone know?

I've searched high and low, asked on multiple forums, what's his legal status. Did that cuck cocksucker judge get shutdown by the DOJ and courts or is that sham conviction still in play? No one has been able to answer that question. And it disappeared right off the internet search radar, not just Google.. Anyone know?

Last I heard is Sullivan is stalling and wants adequate reasoning from the DOJ as to why they are dropping the charges.

Same here. How long can these commie judges push this shit out? It's time for "The Brethren" to make a hit.

I think the plan was to wait after the election and if Biden won, he’d replace Barr and they would rescind the withdrawal and retry Flynn.

I think the plan was to wait after the election and if Biden won, he’d replace Barr and they would rescind the withdrawal and retry Flynn.
I don't know about that. I think Flynn is innocent, and Trump knows it (hell most of us do......phuck the Deep State FBI)
Trump doesn't want to pardon him, that presumes guilt (which there isn't). Anyone with any amount of decency wants him cleared. But Trump WILL pardon him if it comes down to the wire and Hiden steals an election.

I don't know about that. I think Flynn is innocent, and Trump knows it (hell most of us do......phuck the Deep State FBI)
Trump doesn't want to pardon him, that presumes guilt (which there isn't). Anyone with any amount of decency wants him cleared. But Trump WILL pardon him if it comes down to the wire and Hiden steals an election.

If Trump pardons him then he can’t take another government job. If Trump pulls this out, there is a spot for Flynn in his administration.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Try a QAnon board this is a Gator board

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT