ADVERTISEMENT

4th and 1 on the 50

What? At least Jimbo has managed to coach up Blackman.

Blackman has constantly missed open receivers today and all yr. He sucks. Yes has improved slightly but he still lost 6 games for us this yr. Hes gawd awful

Blackman has constantly missed open receivers today and all yr. He sucks. Yes has improved slightly but he still lost 6 games for us this yr. Hes gawd awful
What? Did you see Blackmans pass to the endzone? Again, Jimbo has done a great job making the turn with him. And after next week you guys get a bowl game..

You are such such such an idiot. Is Blackman going to win the Heisman one day, no. But he's a 165-pound true freshman. And if his receivers caught his passes every once in awhile, he's actually pretty good. Give the kid a break.

You are such such such an idiot. Is Blackman going to win the Heisman one day, no. But he's a 165-pound true freshman. And if his receivers caught his passes every once in awhile, he's actually pretty good. Give the kid a break.

He went 10 for 21 and 100 yds.... He is terrible. He misses wide open receivers every play. He is garbage, he lost us 6 games

But ur right, he has been fantastic leading us to all of those losses. Fumbling the ball on handoffs.

He went 10 for 21 and 100 yds.... He is terrible. He misses wide open receivers every play. He is garbage, he lost us 6 games

But ur right, he has been fantastic leading us to all of those losses. Fumbling the ball on handoffs.

He’s only a freshman geez

Reactions: GoFish2
Blackman has struggled, but today about half of his incompletions were perfect throws that were dropped

Blackman has struggled, but today about half of his incompletions were perfect throws that were dropped

He laso threw 5 or 6 balls to someone who was covered and when hw had someone open. He sucks

He’s only a freshman geez

Jesus plz dont ever have kids or be around them, what a pvssy. Zero expectations from someone because he started 10 games? I dont care if they are a 6th yr senior or green behind the ears, when someone is wide open 5 yds in front of u, and u dont throw it to them, your bad at qb. He did this countless times today. The "freshman" or "young" excuse doesnt fly with me. Get results or be called terrible. 5 and 6....yep, u guessed it, hes terrible

Im an fsu fan, that doesnt mean i agree with fsu fans or dont think we have bad players. Why is this confusing to u?

If it makes you feel better, you’re one of my favorite (probably top 5) mole fans we have around here.

Alaska will always have my heart.

I miss 9399 though.

Reactions: fsu939913
Jesus plz dont ever have kids or be around them, what a pvssy. Zero expectations from someone because he started 10 games? I dont care if they are a 6th yr senior or green behind the ears, when someone is wide open 5 yds in front of u, and u dont throw it to them, your bad at qb. He did this countless times today. The "freshman" or "young" excuse doesnt fly with me. Get results or be called terrible. 5 and 6....yep, u guessed it, hes terrible
Is this You?

tenor.gif

He's a middle schooler who knows nothing about FSU!

Lol here is typical fsu fan who probably still thinks we should be undefeated and that we should "fire everyone". I would love to arm triangle the air out of your lungs one day

I bet when u typed that exclamation point you leaned back in ur chair, spun around, and clapped ur hands together. What a doosh

And we punt.....we are not playing for a national title jimbo. Go for it u pvssy

Take the whole situation into account. Beginning of the game, no reason to potentially give them any emotional lift if your offense doesn't get that yard, and what from this season convinces you they would anyway?
You pin their garbage offense and see if their freshman makes a mistake.

Take the whole situation into account. Beginning of the game, no reason to potentially give them any emotional lift if your offense doesn't get that yard, and what from this season convinces you they would anyway?

Fillipi would have handed us the game either way. Im not saying it was the wrong call, it was the wuss call. We are 4 and 6 at the time, who gives a shit if we lose

We are 4 and 6 at the time, who gives a shit if we lose

Since when did the season record factor into this rivalry game?
You’re very perceptive in noting that we weren’t playing a championship, but we were playing for several streaks that fans appreciate - 40 winning seasons in a row, 36 bowl games in a row, 5 straight over UF and 4 straight in Hogtown.
Now remind me, how and where does it matter if you think the call was ‘wuss’, especially in light of what came next?

Since when did the season record factor into this rivalry game?
You’re very perceptive in noting that we weren’t playing a championship, but we were playing for several streaks that fans appreciate - 40 winning seasons in a row, 36 bowl games in a row, 5 straight over UF and 4 straight in Hogtown.
Now remind me, how and where does it matter if you think the call was ‘wuss’, especially in light of what came next?
I didnt say it wasnt the right call, i said it was a wuss call and it was. NOBODY except the dumbasses cares about 40 winning seasons or 36 straight bowl games. Nobody, that is propoganda to get you to believe that you are better than other teams. ITs stupid. Titles are all that matters. We aint winning the ACC or NC so be a little more ballsy. I would rather go 0 and 12 one year and then win the national title the next instead of going 11 and 1 both yrs and not winning the title. Its about the championship, everything else is bullshit

Not going for it on 4th and 1 is about as smart as standing pat when showing 12 in black jack. It's a strategic mistake every time. Coaches that do this don't understand basic strategy and probabilities.

Not going for it on 4th and 1 is about as smart as standing pat when showing 12 in black jack. It's a strategic mistake every time. Coaches that do this don't understand basic strategy and probabilities.

To me, its the 1st series of the game, against a UF that is not going to score much, we are 4 and 6, go for it. WHO CARES if you dont get it. Felipe would just throw a pick or fumble anyway

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT