ADVERTISEMENT

Mdfgator

Bull Gator
Jun 24, 2017
33 threads on first page that have either Biden or Harris derangement syndrome

That’s all. Great job moderator, you have your echo chamber.

That’s not how you learn that’s not how you improve that’s not how you win. That’s what cowards do, they look for safe spaces they want confirmation. Pathetic.

That’s not how you learn that’s not how you improve that’s not how you win. That’s what cowards do, they look for safe spaces they want confirmation. Pathetic.

dragontan.gif

You are welcome to leave at anytime. I promise you no one will miss you. ...

You are welcome to leave at anytime. I promise you no one will miss you. ...

It's really weird how this guy likes to be on a board where everyone hates him. And he actually thinks he's gonna change someone's mind about Harris, this guy once had 14 of his own threads on page one haha. I've been on these various boards for a long time, never seen anything like him. Smh.

It's really weird how this guy likes to be on a board where everyone hates him. And he actually thinks he's gonna change someone's mind about Harris, this guy once had 14 of his own threads on page one haha. I've been on these various boards for a long time, never seen anything like him. Smh.
I don't hate the guy. He's a troll and I would bet he's not voting for the incompetent communist, but likes to push buttons.

That said, the summer was nice w/o him ...

Reactions: nail1988
I don't hate the guy. He's a troll and I would bet he's not voting for the incompetent communist, but likes to push buttons.

Well I definitely am not saying ban him. But Idk, think I'd disagree there with the way I think he'll vote. But I read few of his posts anymore so maybe I'm missing something. Either way he's about as annoying as anyone I've come across, even going back to the old days of tMB and the likes of AriSooner and Cook. Cook could be funny sometimes though.

92u1dq.jpg

While I don't disagree with you......he is not entirely wrong either. He is wrong about blaming moderators.......but not wrong about this forum being primarily narrow minded extremists engaging in a perpetual circle jerk.

Don't fret. The "right" is voting for Harris.

Yup, a hardcore echo chamber, from the topish on down. Just accept it, like I did. Nothing to get down about.

While I don't disagree with you......he is not entirely wrong either. He is wrong about blaming moderators.......but not wrong about this forum being primarily narrow minded extremists engaging in a perpetual circle jerk.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Womp womp. Cry more, victim.

That's goes for you too K. Masochism is supposed to be painful.

• Haha
In the normal world you would certainly be right. But in here its how people post. Just trying to fit in (-;
It seems that the left now conflates traditional right wing values (nuclear family, closed borders, etc.) with extreme right values of white supremacy and white nationalism. Would you say that's true? it appears to me the dem base has never been lefter than now ...

The board is mostly conservative unlike the one at GCountry. There even if you hang in as a minority view poster you will get double standard bans just for the lefties not liking what you post. Haven't been there in a long time but only country club like Reps who showed a dislike for Trump survived any length of time there. I dealt with being in the very small minority for a while but the lefties wouldn't stop complaining on any little thing if someone was a Trump supporter so I kept getting bans. It can be tough being in the minority but if the rules are applied equally you just have to deal with it. Better than what many lefty leaning sites do.

The board is mostly conservative unlike the one at GCountry. There even if you hang in as a minority view poster you will get double standard bans just for the lefties not liking what you post. Haven't been there in a long time but only country club like Reps who showed a dislike for Trump survived any length of time there. I dealt with being in the very small minority for a while but the lefties wouldn't stop complaining on any little thing if someone was a Trump supporter so I kept getting bans. It can be tough being in the minority but if the rules are applied equally you just have to deal with it. Better than what many lefty leaning sites do.
You are correct I was a yuuuge pointing out the good parts of Trump and the crap parts of the lefties. Never go with the herd they are always wrong always.

Swamp Gas? I've never bothered to look into them. I just checked them out and didn't see an off topic board.

Democrat is the party of women and feminine men. It's totally true.

If women and feminine men didn't vote, republicans would win everything.
Pubs are the party of old white men. I prefer not to use identity politics. And being rational and open minded isn’t a party issue it’s how a strong person acts. This is an echo chamber full of snowflakes that trigger way too easily.

• Haha
Reactions: FresnoGator
Pubs are the party of old white men. I prefer not to use identity politics, I'd rather sit on the fence and throw barbs at everyone I perceive as dumber than me, so basically everyone. And being rational and open minded isn’t a party issue it’s how a narcissist sees himself. This is an echo chamber full of snowflakes that trigger way too easily for my superior intellect ...
fify ...

I remember posting on GC back in the day. Had to get your battle armor on for dealing with the bevy of aholes, like that PD clown. It became insufferable ...

• Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
Pubs are the party of old white men. I prefer not to use identity politics. And being rational and open minded isn’t a party issue it’s how a strong person acts. This is an echo chamber full of snowflakes that trigger way too easily.
Pubs are the party of the folks who built America into the most dominant nation in world history? Guilty!

And neither side is particularly rational or open minded. Honestly, there's not a lot of quality debate coming from either side. Mostly just people saying the same thing over and over and refusing to budge.

Pubs are the party of the folks who built America into the most dominant nation in world history? Guilty!

And neither side is particularly rational or open minded. Honestly, there's not a lot of quality debate coming from either side. Mostly just people saying the same thing over and over and refusing to budge.
The difference is the ads for Kamala are out and out lies. I've never seen this as bad from a dem candidate before. She has literally nothing to run on ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT