ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Gator baseball

You really think they will come after Sully?
I think they’ll go after the best coaches in the country and throw a bunch of money at them just like they did with Schloss. I would assume that includes Sully unless there’s someone with a connection there that they want. I’m sure if you named the top 5 coaches in the game, they’re all on the list.

I think they’ll go after the best coaches in the country and throw a bunch of money at them just like they did with Schloss. I would assume that includes Sully unless there’s someone with a connection there that they want. I’m sure if you named the top 5 coaches in the game, they’re all on the list.

Corbin is the best in the business. Anyone that can win multiple nattys at Vandy is a miracle worker. But LSU went hard after him and he is staying put. In my mind Tony the Terrible at UT is a hot commodity. So I'm guessing they make a run there. Sully has to be considered top 5. 9 trips to Omaha in 17 seasons. But I don't see him bolting for AM.

Corbin is the best in the business. Anyone that can win multiple nattys at Vandy is a miracle worker. But LSU went hard after him and he is staying put. In my mind Tony the Terrible at UT is a hot commodity. So I'm guessing they make a run there. Sully has to be considered top 5. 9 trips to Omaha in 17 seasons. But I don't see him bolting for AM.
Yeah I’m sure Sully is on their wish list. He’s got it pretty good at UF, however. I believe LSU gave him a look two years ago or whenever Malnieri left.

I read that part of the Schloss situation was some friction with AD Trev Alberts regarding the planned stadium renovations, so that might take a little of the shine off aTm.

Supposedly Schloss at UT has been a done deal since end of the SEC regular season. It’s funny because after they beat us Schloss said Sully had built the standard at UF and that aTm was trying to become a program like UF.

Reactions: gatordad3
Yeah I’m sure Sully is on their wish list. He’s got it pretty good at UF, however. I believe LSU gave him a look two years ago or whenever Malnieri left.

I read that part of the Schloss situation was some friction with AD Trev Alberts regarding the planned stadium renovations, so that might take a little of the shine off aTm.

Supposedly Schloss at UT has been a done deal since end of the SEC regular season. It’s funny because after they beat us Schloss said Sully had built the standard at UF and that aTm was trying to become a program like UF.
Sully does have a good situation at UF. We have a new stadium that ranks as one of the best, established program that has guys going first round, recruiting hotbed, etc.

Does anyone have any integrity anymore?
Thing is I don't mind a coach hauling ass for whatever reason the next day.

Just don't give me the whole, "this is my family - how dare you ask if I'm moving on" spill and then an hour later sign the contract lol. Just say no comment or something like I'm only talking about today's game right now. Geez

Thing is I don't mind a coach hauling ass for whatever reason the next day.

Just don't give me the whole, "this is my family - how dare you ask if I'm moving on" spill and then an hour later sign the contract lol. Just say no comment or something like I'm only talking about today's game right now. Geez
You nailed it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT