ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Gator baseball

Cags wasn't eligible to be drafted last year. Here are some pre-season AA & All-SEC picks:
Thanks. During the World Series last year, they were talking about his draft number on TV. Dumbasses! 😂

Cags wasn't eligible to be drafted last year. Here are some pre-season AA & All-SEC picks:
What position do you think he'll play in the Bigs? His bat is awesome. Pitchers come at a premium, but just sayin.

He’ll definitely be a position player and the fact that he’s a lefty with 95+ stuff means he will get a shot pitching. They don’t call him Cagtani for nothing. Control will dictate how much.

What position do you think he'll play in the Bigs? His bat is awesome. Pitchers come at a premium, but just sayin.
If he gets control nailed down, he'll definitely get a shot at pitching. But he's got such a powerful bat it wouldn't surprise me if he becomes a DH when not pitching.

With his length a little bit of wildness can make him extremely effective. I faced a guy in high school. 6-6 lefty flamethrower. Trouble was you didn’t know anymore than he did where it was going.

Reactions: gatordad3
Tough opening night. Pitching was pretty bad.
In all the (merited) enthusiasm for this season, everyone kind of skipped over the fact that we’re starting a true sophomore and a freshman on Friday and Saturday nights. It’s only one game, but our pitching approach looked a lot like last year. Everybody throwing electric stuff but we went innings without throwing a strike.

Wonder who’s pitching tonight? Thought it was interesting we pitched Peterson midweek. Maybe that’s why he only threw 3 innings, so he can pitch Saturday.

My guess is Caglionone starts tonight, but on a pitch count like Peterson was last night, so he can start Sunday's game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT