ADVERTISEMENT

Which team improves more in 2019?

Again...because I regularly remind y’all y’all are dumb as f*ck doesn’t mean I’m mad. I’m posting from a BWW eating wings and watching baseball. There’s nothing upsetting me.
Lol, my dawgs going to overtake your baseball program too? :cool:

Funny thing is, several Gator fans here thought Mullen was a garbage hire and that he would struggle to win 7 games. There was plenty of fans who needed to be talked down from the ledge.

They were as wrong about Mullen as I suspect you will be about Kirby.

That’s the thing. They’ve made up this narrative that UF fans on this board think Mullen is god because we’re happy with what he’s done so far. It’s the only way they can deflect from all these grand proclamations they’ve made about Kirby. He’s outrecruited the GOAT, he’s the best young coach in CFB, they have the best OL and RB’s in CFB, best oline coach, and a whole bunch of other shit. Yet you remind them they have no rings and they immediately start comparing Kirby to Mullen, a coach they’ve called mediocre.

Would seem like to me if Kirby is as great as they say they need to compare him to Dabo and Saban or Jimbo, you know, his peers. All the best coaches in the country with championships. Idk why they’re wasting time comparing him to a mediocre coach. But nobody ever accused them of being smart.

Mullen was their 3rd choice, we all know that.

I am 100% confident that Kirby will continue to beat Mullen. Mullen will get him at some point, but elite talent usually wins out.

Fans are typically dummies. As we see in this thread :D

Having said that, I do think you Dawgs are learning a bit. The last two years the spin here was that because Georgia was #1 on NSD, it translated to a sure fire NC. I think Kirby blowing the last two has kinda tampered down that homerism a bit :cool:

That’s the thing. They’ve made up this narrative that UF fans on this board think Mullen is god because we’re happy with what he’s done so far. It’s the only way they can deflect from all these grand proclamations they’ve made about Kirby. He’s outrecruited the GOAT, he’s the best young coach in CFB, they have the best OL and RB’s in CFB, best oline coach, and a whole bunch of other shit. Yet you remind them they have no rings and they immediately start comparing Kirby to Mullen, a coach they’ve called mediocre.

Would seem like to me if Kirby is as great as they say they need to compare him to Dabo and Saban or Jimbo, you know, his peers. All the best coaches in the country with championships. Idk why they’re wasting time comparing him to a mediocre coach. But nobody ever accused them of being smart.
I’m not going to start comparing Kirby to those guys until he beats them head to head. I’m damn sure not going to claim he’s a better gameday coach than saban considering he’s 0-2 against him. Know what I’m talking about gator fans?!?! ;)

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I’m not going to start comparing Kirby to those guys until he beats them head to head. I’m damn sure not going to claim he’s a better gameday coach than saban considering he’s 0-2 against him. Know what I’m talking about gator fans?!?! ;)

Yet we've got Georgia fans on this very board claiming THIS will be the year Kirby finally beats Saban.

While then turning around and claiming Florida fans can't claim Mullen will beat Kirby cause he didn't last year.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Yet we've got Georgia fans on this very board claiming THIS will be the year Kirby finally beats Saban.

While then turning around and claiming Florida fans can't claim Mullen will beat Kirby cause he didn't last year.
I can tell you what they are going to say next but our recruiting is elite and just that good. Paper champs!

Mullen was their 3rd choice, we all know that.

I am 100% confident that Kirby will continue to beat Mullen. Mullen will get him at some point, but elite talent usually wins out.

'We all"
--- who are you yapping about?
Mullen got UF's first and only 'official' offer for the job.
To be a 'choice' they would have had to have received an 'official' job offer, which neither the Cow-chip nor Frosty ever had... :rolleyes:

Paid for 'elite talent' wins, so it's not really 4th & dumb after all. :rolleyes:
How many more will bail out in the portal, or be in jail at game time?

4th and dumb's 'elite talent' got him 2 losses with two 5-star QB's to finish the season going 0-2 and losing to way less talent #15 Texazz, and the #8 ranking

With that level of talent, OC Mullen won 2 NC's in his first 4 years at UF.

In Dan's 1st season as UF's HC, he took a 4-7 team to 10-3 and he finished going 4-0 with the #10 rated QB in the SEC, with a bowl win over the #7 team, giving him the final #6 ranking.

I don't know who will win in Jax for 2019,,, but I'm positive that you're FoS from eating to many jax-dawg turds... :cool:

This year will be his best team since he’s been at Georgia. Lots of depth, like bama. I happen to think this is the year we beat bama. That doesn’t mean that I think Kirby is better than Saban.

I’ve havent seen a Georgia fan claim Mullen will never beat Georgia. Stop sucking up to gator fans.

Current 2020 Rivals SEC Recruit class rankings: 4-5-19

1. UA
3. LSU
6. UF -- every class the ranking is climbing. :p
9. UGly -- elite talent waning due to the product produced.... :oops:
15t. MsSt
17. aTm
20. AU
21. SCa

======
Others of minor interest:
2. scUM -- 2019 UF OoC opponent
4. Clemp's-son
5. tOSU
8. Meatchicken
11. Neutered Lame
-- 2019 UGly OoC opponent
12. FSUcks -- UF annual in-state OoC opponent.
14. Choke-la-homa
18. Texazz
22. GaTech
-- UGly annual in-state OoC opponent

Last edited:

1. UA
3. LSU
15t. MsSt
17. aTm
20. AU
21. SCa

======
4. Clemp's-son
5. tOSU
8. Meatchickent
11. Neutered Lame
14. Choke-la-homa
18. Texazz
22. GaTech
We’ll finish #1, not worried about that, and you’ll drop to the 8-10 range. Good enough for 4th or 5th in the sec. 7-9 five stars in this class for us.

Reactions: paintdawg
This year will be his best team since he’s been at Georgia. Lots of depth, like bama. I happen to think this is the year we beat bama. That doesn’t mean that I think Kirby is better than Saban.

I’ve havent seen a Georgia fan claim Mullen will never beat Georgia. Stop sucking up to gator fans.

So maybe third time will be the charm for Kirby.

If not, well they were too young.

I've never seen a Georgia fan here claim that Mullen will beat Georgia this year. Have you?

We’ll finish #1, not worried about that, and you’ll drop to the 8-10 range. Good enough for 4th or 5th in the sec. 7-9 five stars in this class for us.

Hasn't Kirby gotten like 6-9 5-stars the last 3 or 4 classes?

How many 5-stars on the roster in the fall?

If Kirby doesn't win a minimum of 11 games this year, we can agree he had the talent to win more, yes?

Like I said, that leash is only long as long as he's winning.

If Kirby doesn't win a minimum of 11 games this year, we can agree he had the talent to win more, yes?

You should know, Bama was recruiting like that when he was there.

Absolutely to your question about wins

I hear UGly mutts 'barking at da moon' all the time about what they are 'GOING' to do,,, while they attempt to cherry pick and/or skip over what they have failed to do.
>>>>> UGly's last NC was in 1980, 40 freakin' years ago... o_O

IMOHO, you could give 4th & Dumb 20 5-stars and 65 4-stars, and he'd still find a way to 'screw the UGly pooch.' :oops:

Jimbo is going to crush UGA dreams this year and the Kirby Richt era will be in full swing.

'We all"
--- who are you yapping about?
Mullen got UF's first and only 'official' offer for the job.
To be a 'choice' they would have had to have received an 'official' job offer, which neither the Cow-chip nor Frosty ever had... :rolleyes:

Paid for 'elite talent' wins, so it's not really 4th & dumb after all. :rolleyes:
How many more will bail out in the portal, or be in jail at game time?

4th and dumb's 'elite talent' got him 2 losses with two 5-star QB's to finish the season going 0-2 and losing to way less talent #15 Texazz, and the #8 ranking

With that level of talent, OC Mullen won 2 NC's in his first 4 years at UF.

In Dan's 1st season as UF's HC, he took a 4-7 team to 10-3 and he finished going 4-0 with the #10 rated QB in the SEC, with a bowl win over the #7 team, giving him the final #6 ranking.

I don't know who will win in Jax for 2019,,, but I'm positive that you're FoS from eating to many jax-dawg turds... :cool:

:D:D

1. UA
3. LSU
15t. MsSt
17. aTm
20. AU
21. SCa

======
4. Clemp's-son
5. tOSU
8. Meatchicken
11. Neutered Lame
14. Choke-la-homa
18. Texazz
22. GaTech
Dude...

Dabo was 6-7 in year 3 at Clemson. Try again, fool. Kirby has plenty of time.

LMAO. Yet early in this thread you claimed all elite coaches won quickly when I told you the state of a program a coach inherits matters for how quickly they compete for titles, till I dropped that nugget on you. Credit me for my work next time.

LMAO. Yet early in this thread you claimed all elite coaches won quickly when I told you the state of a program a coach inherits matters for how quickly they compete for titles, till I dropped that nugget on you. Credit me for my work next time.
Fair enough. Dabo has a much easier path to the playoffs in the acc, though. No way you disagree with me on that. Mullen would probably dominate the ACC...

i just can't understand how lowly Dan can take a 4-7 team with the SEC's #10 rated QB to 10-3 with the final #6 ranking.... :eek:

While the phootball genius at UGly, with class after class of top recruits including 2 that are 5-star QB's, and finish at #8.... :rolleyes:

UF 27 - 19 LSU
The following week.
LSU 36 - 16 UGly

But I'm sure that there's an UGly explanation out there somewhere for both

6. UF -- 3 losses - finished 4-0, won bowl vs higher ranked team
7. LSU - 3 losses - finished 1-1, won bowl vs higher ranked team
8. UGly - 3 losses - finished 0-2, lost bowl vs much lower ranked team

And this argument is also dumb as all f*ck. UF plays FSU OOC every year. Over the last 30 years FSU has won 3 national championships and has been a top 10 program for 2/3 of that period. What’s the argument...the game isn’t tough because we share the same state? Name me a program that has played a better OOC opponent yearly in the modern era. Using this stupid logic it’d be harder if we traveled to Wyoming and played them since it’s further.

And lol@ you pussies acting like UF is scared of y’all because we don’t want the game moved from Jax. Y’all had NO issues with the game being there until you started getting your ass beat almost yearly. In fact UF proposed a home and home before and UGA was against it. Dumbass hypocrites.
Relax man... I'm not the one taking shots at Florida not playing OOC away games outside the state... it's the media. You get upset too easy... it must bother you for you to get so riled up. I hope you guys don't change a thing with your scheduling. It's just another selling point to play in other bigtime OOC away venues.
Please show me where I said you didn't want to move JAX. My comment about home and home was a REPLY to Insta's comment saying Dawgs were afraid of a home and home with Florida. Come on Oozie.

Reactions: Jaxbchdawg

1. UA
3. LSU
15t. MsSt
17. aTm
20. AU
21. SCa

======
4. Clemp's-son
5. tOSU
8. Meatchicken
11. Neutered Lame
14. Choke-la-homa
18. Texazz
22. GaTech
LOL Insta... that's cute. You're currently 68 points ahead of us but you have 2 more commits. In fact, we currently have the fewest commitments in the top 10. We also have the highest average per player ranking.
We're also adding a 5 star in 14 days.

1. UA
3. LSU
15t. MsSt
17. aTm
20. AU
21. SCa

======
4. Clemp's-son
5. tOSU
8. Meatchicken
11. Neutered Lame
14. Choke-la-homa
18. Texazz
22. GaTech
Lets see where you end up on national signing day...you will be behind UGA, guaranteed. Mullen is a good football coach, your problem is that Mullen isn’t an elite recruiter, and he will never recruit well enough for you guys to win an SECC or NC, his ceiling is 10 wins, Cap One-sugar Bowl.

Fans are typically dummies. As we see in this thread :D

Having said that, I do think you Dawgs are learning a bit. The last two years the spin here was that because Georgia was #1 on NSD, it translated to a sure fire NC. I think Kirby blowing the last two has kinda tampered down that homerism a bit :cool:
Agree with you 100%, Kirby needs to get UGA over the hump, that means beating Bama and or Clemson, but that being said, whether you want to admit it or not, there is still a significant gap between Florida and UGA, and although Mullen is a very good coach, he will never recruit at Kirby's Level, thats where after 3-4 years the Gator folks will get restless.

1. UA
3. LSU
15t. MsSt
17. aTm
20. AU
21. SCa

======
4. Clemp's-son
5. tOSU
8. Meatchicken
11. Neutered Lame
14. Choke-la-homa
18. Texazz
22. GaTech
You should take a look at where we were last year at the same time and see how that ended up. This one won’t age well.

You should take a look at where we were last year at the same time and see how that ended up. This one won’t age well.
Yep,and this is where reality will eventually set in with the Florida faithful, Mullen just isnt an elite recruiter and wont recruit at the level he will need to to win championships. They also have two more years of Felipe Franks....ouch!

Yep,and this is where reality will eventually set in with the Florida faithful, Mullen just isnt an elite recruiter and wont recruit at the level he will need to to win championships. They also have two more years of Felipe Franks....ouch!
But but but...Mullen is a better ganeday coach. 0-2 head to head record be damned...

Reactions: paintdawg
Yeah... name other SEC coaches doing it. He did it day one when he said our winning the SEC was like a blind squirrel finding a nut. Hey, I hope he keeps running his mouth. It's working out fine for us.

Agree with you 100%, Kirby needs to get UGA over the hump, that means beating Bama and or Clemson, but that being said, whether you want to admit it or not, there is still a significant gap between Florida and UGA, and although Mullen is a very good coach, he will never recruit at Kirby's Level, thats where after 3-4 years the Gator folks will get restless.
So Mullen reached his ceiling in his first year? Yeah makes sense.

The 2020 and 2021 recruiting classes will be elite and this will be Franks last year at UF as he will turn pro after the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT