ADVERTISEMENT

TN @ Florida... 7pm

Lol I just read this thread and it's so funny. Same old same old until all of a sudden we look good and yet I don't hear anything about Mertz and Billy.

Weird.

Certain crowds.

That said, I still expect us to lose, as is my way.

But the hypocrisy is adorable.
We may yet still lose. But if we don't turn the ball over, UT is cooked.

The going for 2 and chasing points is what is making this interesting. You don’t chase points on XP until quarter 4.

lulujr.jpg

Heupel caused that by calling a meaningless timeout with 9 seconds left, just to delay the celebration. They one of their guy hit Mertz after he took a knee. The SEC office will review the tape and it wouldn't surprise me if there are some suspension on both sides for next week. I saw one of our guys throw a boxing punch.

Lol I just read this thread and it's so funny. Same old same old until all of a sudden we look good and yet I don't hear anything about Mertz and Billy.

Weird.

Certain crowds.

That said, I still expect us to lose, as is my way.

But the hypocrisy is adorable.

I love what happened this game but playing in the box passing like that scares me for the whole season. The line movement Napier called did really screw TNs defense up though. I just don't think that will work over a whole season. If he beats KY and goes 8-4 I will admit he overachieved imo.

I love what happened this game but playing in the box passing like that scares me for the whole season. The line movement Napier called did really screw TNs defense up though. I just don't think that will last over a whole season. If he beats KY and goes 8-4 I will admit he overachieved imo.
Looks like Mertz effed up the thumb on his throwing hand, hence the Musdump play calling.

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII
Lol…we own those guys.

Great win. They did what they needed to do.
Still missing Cousin Eddie along with 3rd and Grantham I see. The dips1t even picked UT to win.

Lol…

The truth is about to be revealed to us all…nobody will be able to hide behind stats…

Tennessee @ Florida is a “sodium pentothal” game, as Bill King would say…the score board will be the ultimate artiber of what is real…we will not need to guess or speculate in 6 days…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT