ADVERTISEMENT

TN @ Florida... 7pm

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
Almost here. I think this is a very big game for Napier despite it being early in year 2. It might be one of the games that determine how he is viewed as year 3 progresses next season.

I think we have close to a 50/50 chance to win this game in the Swamp. The defense will have to really play big and the offense score some without turning the ball over. If we have more turnovers than TN I think we likely lose. If TN scores more than 24 points and we are mostly playing in a box on offense it is a likely loss I think. Napier needs to attack some with 3 WRs actually running routes down the field as that is the weakness of the TN defense. Unless the defense is really controlling TN that playing in a box stuff Napier likes to do won't cut it imo.

Almost here. I think this is a very big game for Napier despite it being early in year 2. It might be one of the games that determine how he is viewed as year 3 progresses next season.

I think we have close to a 50/50 chance to win this game in the Swamp. The defense will have to really play big and the offense score some without turning the ball over. If we have more turnovers than TN I think we likely lose. If TN scores more than 24 points and we are mostly playing in a box on offense it is a likely loss I think. Napier needs to attack some with 3 WRs actually running routes down the field as that is the weakness of the TN defense. Unless the defense is really controlling TN that playing in a box stuff Napier likes to do won't cut it imo.
Ahem…umm…uh… Go Gators? Don’t tell anyone I said that.

LFG, ya’ll…

PcekTgx5SF6UsgQnSGNz_68b65ddb7c13218967675e6a9d844ad5.png

Reactions: bradleygator
A coach is everything. Heupel brought a system, Credibility, and players want to be there.

Napier has got to get an offensive coordinator. Twice UT lined up 9 in the box and Napier runs it twice into the teeth of that. Bullshit ,

If they're gonna come up with new rules to speed up the game then let's find a way to eliminate flopping. Two players faking injuries on the same drive.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Smack kicked the XP. I think Mihalak is done. Keep up the pressure Gators. They can score quick, so don't let up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT