ADVERTISEMENT

Florida @ KY

You want to know where UF is at this point in time, under 2nd year Napier?

UF 14 - 33 UK (+19)
One week later....
UG 51 - 13 UK (-38)

UF's offense only scored 14 vs UK's defense,,, while the buttsniffers scored 51.
UF's defense only held UK's offense to 33,,, while the legghumpers held them to 13.

WLOCP will likely be a +50 'name that score' excuse for a game for the UGly mutts.

PS
A QB is not only his Comp%, his W/L record is what's really important.
A HC is not only his recruit class ranking, his W/L record is what's really important.

You want to know where UF is at this point in time, under 2nd year Napier?

UF 14 - 33 UK (+19)
One week later....
UG 51 - 13 UK (-38)

UF's offense only scored 14 vs UK's defense,,, while the buttsniffers scored 51.
UF's defense only held UK's offense to 33,,, while the legghumpers held them to 13.

WLOCP will likely be a +50 'name that score' excuse for a game for the UGly mutts.

PS
A QB is not only his Comp%, his W/L record is what's really important.
A HC is not only his recruit class ranking, his W/L record is what's really important.
Cat score no surprise. One knock on stoops is he hasn't been able to sustain momentum. But for some reason the last few years they have played their best game of the season against UF. Until we learn we have to match their intensity it will be more of the same. Not to mention everyone now knows load the box.

Why are we still talking about a game played 8 days ago or was IG trying to see if he could get it to a 10 page thread?
He also bumps his basketball threads from 3 seasons ago just because he's butthurt over losing Mike White and Cousin Eddie.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
I'm in Jax, I'll look around. Gotta say though, there are a lot of Jeffs. Might take a while.
If you work at Price Waterhouse (formerly Coopers and Lybrand) I'm quite sure I know someone who knows who you are and was there and left for Modis with Dewan and became a bigshot there. She told me the Coopers crew was extremely woke. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Looks like my Kentucky game plan was correct. Load the box (like they did against us) and make them pass. Weak sauce, one dimensional offense they have. The SEC east might be the most competitive it's been since they made the split. Even UGA is showing cracks in their armor.

If you work at Price Waterhouse (formerly Coopers and Lybrand) I'm quite sure I know someone who knows who you are and was there and left for Modis with Dewan and became a bigshot there. She told me the Coopers crew was extremely woke. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Swing and a miss!

At least Louisville lost last night, so now neither team in the state of Kentucky will win anything this year…

They can mope together…
I believe Jeff Brohm will turn Louisville into an elite ACC team sooner rather than later. They did beat the crap out of Notre Dame.

I believe Jeff Brohm will turn Louisville into an elite ACC team sooner rather than later. They did beat the crap out of Notre Dame.
Brohm? I had no idea he was coach there now. Is that the same guy who was QB there? If so, he was a damned good one at a crap tiered program. He could be the bird's Spurrier in a similar way.

Brohm? I had no idea he was coach there now. Is that the same guy who was QB there? If so, he was a damned good one at a crap tiered program. He could be the bird's Spurrier in a similar way.
Yep, that same Brohm. Their previous coach went to U of Cincinnati.

So, woke is the new snowflake? I know you dumbass pubs can only handle one buzzword at a time. 🤣

Except this guy, who can only handle about 1/2 a buzzword. @instaGATOR

It's possible I'm 2 drinks and 3 shots in already.

It's possible.

But I'm tired of this ridiculous reaction by everybody.
Last post Sept 30th in the middle of football season!? WTF, danny!?

Tim Burton Film GIF by Tech Noir

You lost to Kensucky. You guys suck. What the hell happened to you guys. Geez.
You just lost to Kentucky for the 5th straight time…UK just beat the second best team in the ACC and the Gators gave the Noles all they wanted, what the hell does that say about the shit show the ACC is…Have fun playing in the Big East Championship game, I mean ACC shit show…

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT