ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Panic??

Hahahahaha. Of course it looks like another great pickup to INSTA. INSTA - TRASH. honestly...I've never seen such a homer forum poster ever. INSTA is CLASSIC. Hahah. This is a great pickup, right INSTA?? LMFAO.

Reactions: nail1988
Are we celebrating more Saban left overs? The guy who chose usbthe day after Saban landed the #2 DT QB out of Hawaii?

So much for "We are saving our few openings."

We are now a school of 3* players

Stop with the logic and challenging to be better.

trask was a mistake in comparison to that highly ranked franks with 8 interceptions in the first action we've seen... but hey he started in High School

Reactions: TennesseeGator
The only way this take makes sense is if they see him growing into a QB. He makes some decent throws in his clip but doesn't seem nearly consistent enough or the type of QB Mac would typically recruit. If he's not playing QB this take doesn't make any sense. Sorry...6'0 180 lb. (likely shorter and lighter because these heights and weights are always inaccurate) skill guys running 4.7 can't play in the SEC. I can't believe that's even debatable.

*someone inserts one example of slow and short guy that made it once upon a time*

Hahahahaha. Of course it looks like another great pickup to INSTA. INSTA - TRASH. honestly...I've never seen such a homer forum poster ever. INSTA is CLASSIC. Hahah. This is a great pickup, right INSTA?? LMFAO.

insta-hen trying to polish another 3* turd for Mr. Ed. :rolleyes: Cast off from Bamr, the Barn ( who recruit dual threat QB)... he's also undersized, slow, no real position in Nutmegs offense :eek::eek:. Mr. Ed recruiting practice players?

Last edited:
insta-hen trying to polish another 3* turd for Mr. Ed. :rolleyes: Cast off from Bamr, the Barn ( who recruit dual threat QB)... he's also undersized, slow, no real position in Nutmegs offense :eek::eek:. Mr. Ed recruiting practice players?

Opinions from your own in-depth research on him, right? :rolleyes:
Could you give us a couple of links to your usual 'top quality' information... (crickets)

:D ROTF :D LMAO :D

Top quality Slob Swoops recruits for his chokers:

DB Parnell Motley 6-1 170 *** 5.6

LB Kapri Doucet 6-2 225 ** 5.4
LB Emmanuel Beal 6-2 213 ** 5.4
OL Logan Roberson 6-5 318 ** 5.4
But hey, it can't get any worse can it? o_O

Ath Marcelias Sutton 5-10 196 NR zero stars
-- :p

Unlike Ath Toney who was only the Alabama 6-A HS 2nd Team All State.
Both Scout and ESPN have him as a 4 Star and on their Top 300 Lists. :p
Only some twit with his head-nailed-to-da-flor would be stupid enough to call that turd polishing, especially when his own turd is totally unranked with zero stars.... :confused:

Mc-Nuss told him honestly that 'he would get his chance to try out for the QB position.'
However, Wildcat QB, Slot WR or Jet-RB is where he is most likely to get on the field.
And IF he is actually good enough to beat out the other QB's on the Gator roster, then that's great, however unlikely.... :cool:

Last edited:
Are we celebrating more Saban left overs? The guy who chose usbthe day after Saban landed the #2 DT QB out of Hawaii?

So much for "We are saving our few openings."

We are now a school of 3* players

Florida - 5 -- 0 - 5 - 0 - 0 -- 5-5-16

#1 QB-PP Jake Allen 6-3 204 ***** 6.1 - Fort Lauderdale (7-1-15)
Offers: UF - Mia, NCSt, Pitt, Rut, Stanford, UCF, (12 offers)
>>> Jake just won the inaugural Rivals QB Challenge by throwing his way to the Accurate Arm Award.
(ESPN #5 QB-PP **** - Top 300)

#23 OT Kadeem Telfort 6-6 323 **** 5.8 - Miami - (7-7-15)
Offers: UF - AU, LSU, MsSt - Mia, UL, NCSt, USF, Syr, WVa.
(ESPN #31 OT **** 80 - Top 300, needs bio update)

#30 WR Daquon Green 6-1 192 **** 5.8 - Tampa (7-24-15 as a Jr)
Offers: UF - AU, UGA, UK, MS, SCa, TN - Mia, USF, UCF, Mich, NC, tOSU VaTech.
(ESPN #8 WR **** 84 - Top 300)

#2 TE-H Kemore Gamble 6-4 216 **** 80 - Miami - ESPN Top 300 list (4-8-16)
Early Offers: UF - Tn, UK, -- Mia, UL, NC, NCSt, WVa, Wis, ect
(idiot rivals still lists him as a 3 star WR)

#22 Ath/QB-DT Kadarius Toney 6-1 185 **** 80 - Prichard, AL - (5-4-16 & possible EE)
Scout ****, Rivals **

Early Offers: UF, SCa, GaTech, USF, WF -- 16 offers and counting, and he's still being pursued by many others.
His best chance at UF imo? Wildcat-QB, Slot WR, Jet RB.

Toney was a first-team AL.com Coastal Alabama selection in 2015 and a second team Class 6A All-State pick. He passed for 3,604 yards and 37 touchdowns and ran for 896 yards and 16 scores for the 10-2 Leopards. Total Offense 4,500 yards, 53 TD's.

My so-called rose-colored glasses vs the heads up the butt, turd colored glasses.
Take your pick, I'm pretty happy with my choice. :p

Last edited:
JA - “It’s different because you don’t have receivers with you — you have to throw to stationary targets,”Allen told Rivals.com. “You can’t mess up and you don’t have a receiver to bail you out. You have to make that throw, and that’s a great challenge.”

The initial event began with 320 entrants across four regional events and 14 QB's reached the final in Baltimore. Jake Allen from St. Thomas Aquinas in Fort Lauderdale took home the title in the inaugural Rivals Quarterback Challenge Finals in Baltimore. While winning their Accurate Arm Award.

I figure that when your demonstrate that you're the best out of 320 2016-17 QB's, then you're a 5 Star, no matter what the various recruiting services or the idiot's consensus wants to rank him.
(the media-moron consensus on 2015 UF was no better than 7-5, #5 SECe) o_O

Rivals also started Kyle Trask as a 2 star, then after UF offered and he committed, they finally moved him to a 3 star. Me and Nuss saw him as a 5 star from the get-go, and I still believe that he's the best QB for the Gator's future that's on the current roster, whether he starts in Sept or not.

Ath Toney is a 4 star Top 300 on both Scout and ESPN, but the genius opinions at rivals list him as a 2 star, so believe whomever you wish, as always.

Insta: I think that you've finally lost your mind. It's fine if you want to disagree with rankings but you can't just make stuff up and then post it as fact. You have Jake Allen listed as a five-star on Rivals. Jake Allen is not a Five-star on Rivals or any other place. To list him as 5-star on Rivals is a lie. For a guy who puts no faith in the star system, why would add a fictitious star to someone. Also, you have the new recruit Toney as being 6'1". Where did you find that? He's listed as 5'10" on Rivals.

JA - “It’s different because you don’t have receivers with you — you have to throw to stationary targets,”Allen told Rivals.com. “You can’t mess up and you don’t have a receiver to bail you out. You have to make that throw, and that’s a great challenge.”

The initial event began with 320 entrants across four regional events and 14 QB's reached the final in Baltimore. Jake Allen from St. Thomas Aquinas in Fort Lauderdale took home the title in the inaugural Rivals Quarterback Challenge Finals in Baltimore. While winning their Accurate Arm Award.

I figure that when your demonstrate that you're the best out of 320 2016-17 QB's, then you're a 5 Star, no matter what the various recruiting services or the idiot's consensus wants to rank him.

Rivals also started Kyle Trask as a 2 star, then after UF offered and he committed, they finally moved him to a 3 star. Me and Nuss saw him as a 5 star from the get-go, and I still believe that he's the best QB for the Gator's future that's on the current roster, whether he starts in Sept or not.

Ath Toney is a 4 star Top 300 on both Scout and ESPN, but the genius opinions at rivals list him as a 2 star, so believe whomever you wish, as always.

So the star ratings you paste into at least 75% of your posts are just your opinion of what that recruit should be rated, not tied to industry ratings in any way? Why not just give every kid a 5 star rating and be done with it?

Insta: I think that you've finally lost your mind. It's fine if you want to disagree with rankings but you can't just make stuff up and then post it as fact. You have Jake Allen listed as a five-star on Rivals. Jake Allen is not a Five-star on Rivals or any other place. To list him as 5-star on Rivals is a lie. For a guy who puts no faith in the star system, why would add a fictitious star to someone. Also, you have the new recruit Toney as being 6'1". Where did you find that? He's listed as 5'10" on Rivals.

He FINALLY lost it? Ha. It's been gone. 90% of his conversations are with himself. Do you see the post above? It's not even legible.

I don't think anybody looks at his star rating. The fact he brags about Allen winning a rivals camp challenge says it all. Tough times when that is what you are bragging about. Wow.

He FINALLY lost it? Ha. It's been gone. 90% of his conversations are with himself. Do you see the post above? It's not even legible.

I don't think anybody looks at his star rating. The fact he brags about Allen winning a rivals camp challenge says it all. Tough times when that is what you are bragging about. Wow.
He's clearly delusional but it's just bizarre to be making stuff up out of thin air.

Reactions: MDM9093
The initial event began with 320 entrants across four regional events and 14 QB's reached the final in Baltimore. Jake Allen from St. Thomas Aquinas in Fort Lauderdale took home the title in the inaugural Rivals Quarterback Challenge Finals in Baltimore. While winning their Accurate Arm Award. >>>>>> I'm pointing out that this now equals to a 4 star rating from rivals.... :confused:

What I give are my opinions.
What any rating service gives is their opinions.
The various rating services virtually never agree with each other.
I'm willing to cherry pick the best ratings from whichever service, or my own, concerning Gators.
The services never review their ratings from past years, (goes to credibility, or rather a lack thereof).

I enjoy messing with the many tiwts that 'doom & gloom' on my Gators coaches, players, and recruits because of the opinions of a pack of media-morons, idiot-commentators, or the consensus of the 'industry ratings' opinions of the low paid amateur twits, which are always many and varied. The ones here who value rating service opinions over the million dollar coache's are (imoho) idiots!

And yes, I do think that my own opinion is just as good, and many times better, than their so-called industry ratings. ;)

As I've already said many times before, BELIEVE whomever you want to believe, that's just fine with me. :cool: (and unlike many of you sheep, I actually have a mind of my own to lose) :p

Moronic melt-downs coming in 5...4...3... :oops:

Last edited:
No meltdown here Insta but if you want to have any credibility (although it's probably too late) don't tell blatant lies on here like "Allen is now a 5-star on Rivals" when it's not true.

LOL. So Insta you're excusing way your blatant lying by saying you were using your own personal rating, how convenient. This after you constantly talk down the 'amateur twits' and their ratings. You realize you are also an amateur and by your own description a twit too, right? So that means your personal rating falls right beside the rating of the devices you mock. But since you give just about every UF recruit a 5-star rating a title should be right around the corner.

Cred, with you or some of the many twits posting here? :D Shirley you jest....:cool:

So, what cred do you give to the recruit ranking services, so I can compare... (no I don't care)

Jake won the Accurate Arm Award, was #1 in the inaugural Rivals QB Challenge vs 320 other QB's in the 2016 & 2017 classes before his Sr season, so they now rank him a 4 star and the #7 QB-PP. :confused:

Cred you say??? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Jake was also the 2nd QB invited to the coming Elite 11 QB competition.

Not really surprising I guess, since those genius's at rivals also had Trask as a **.
AFTER UF gave him a ship offer, then the embarrassed idiots at rivals added a star.
Could you give me a 'CRED' comparison between the rivals twits and Mc-Nuss on their professional knowledge and actual football experience? o_O :rolleyes:

===========

ESPN has UF with all 5 recruits being 4 stars, and all 5 are also ESPN Top 300's.
Rivals Team Ranking only has UF with 4 recruit commits.
However, their commit list for UF has 3 ****, 1 ***, 1 ** = 5
They don't even agree with themselves on how many commits UF has. Cred?

Rivals has UF with 3 out of 5 recruits being 4 stars, a 3 star and a 2 star.

ESPN #2 TE-H Kemore Gamble 6-4 216 **** 81 (237/300) He and UF agree he's a college TE.
Rivals #27 WR Kemore Gamble 6-3 220 *** 5.7

ESPN #31 OT Kadeem Telfort 6-7 300 **** 80 (258/300)
Rivals #23 OT Kadeem Telfort 6-6 323 **** 5.8 (an inch less and 23 Lb's more)

They sort of agree on these two, at least that they're both 4 stars.

ESPN #6 QB-PP Jake Allen 6-4 204 **** 81 (147/300) - actually a Top 150
Rivals #7 QB-PP Jake Allen 6-3 204 **** 5.8 (minimum 4 star)

ESPN #8 WR Daquon Green 6-1 186 **** 84 (79/300) - actually a Top 100
Rivals #30 WR Daquon Green 6-1 192 **** 5.8 (minimum 4 star)

They are on different dimensions with this rating...

ESPN #22 Ath Kadarius Toney 6-0 177 **** 80 (278/300)
Rivals NR
Ath Kadarius Toney 5-10 175 ** 5.3 <<<<<<<<<< clueless yet again
Scout #23 Ath
Kadarius Toney 6-0 185 **** (267/300)

Toney is quite the versatile athlete. He is not only a QB-DT for his HS, but he shows great ability as a WR-slot and as a RB. "In Kadarius Toney, Florida is getting an explosive and dynamic football player, who is a true leader and who grinds with a purpose in all he does," said Toney's high school head coach, Lev Holly.

Take your own biased pick on who you want to believe.
Or you can take the average (consensus) guess of the combined ranking twits.

Last edited:

The initial event began with 320 entrants across four regional events and 14 QB's reached the final in Baltimore. Jake Allen from St. Thomas Aquinas in Fort Lauderdale took home the title in the inaugural Rivals Quarterback Challenge Finals in Baltimore. While winning their Accurate Arm Award. >>>>>> I'm pointing out that this now equals to a 4 star rating from rivals.... :confused:

What I give are my opinions.
What any rating service gives is their opinions.
The various rating services virtually never agree with each other.
I'm willing to cherry pick the best ratings from whichever service, or my own, concerning Gators.
The services never review their ratings from past years, (goes to credibility, or rather a lack thereof).

I enjoy messing with the many tiwts that 'doom & gloom' on my Gators coaches, players, and recruits because of the opinions of a pack of media-morons, idiot-commentators, or the consensus of the 'industry ratings' opinions of the low paid amateur twits, which are always many and varied. The ones here who value rating service opinions over the million dollar coache's are (imoho) idiots!

And yes, I do think that my own opinion is just as good, and many times better, than their so-called industry ratings. ;)

As I've already said many times before, BELIEVE whomever you want to believe, that's just fine with me. :cool: (and unlike many of you sheep, I actually have a mind of my own to lose) :p

Moronic melt-downs coming in 5...4...3... :oops:
Cred, with you or some of the many twits posting here? :D Shirley you jest....:cool:

So, what cred do you give to the recruit ranking services, so I can compare... (no I don't care)

Jake won the Accurate Arm Award, was #1 in the inaugural Rivals QB Challenge vs 320 other QB's in the 2016 & 2017 classes before his Sr season, so they now rank him a 4 star and the #7 QB-PP. :confused:

Cred you say??? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Jake was also the 2nd QB invited to the coming Elite 11 QB competition.

Not really surprising I guess, since those genius's at rivals also had Trask as a **.
AFTER UF gave him a ship offer, then the embarrassed idiots at rivals added a star.
Could you give me a 'CRED' comparison between the rivals twits and Mc-Nuss on their professional knowledge and actual football experience? o_O :rolleyes:

===========

ESPN has UF with all 5 recruits being 4 stars, and all 5 are also ESPN Top 300's.
Rivals Team Ranking only has UF with 4 recruit commits.
However, their commit list for UF has 3 ****, 1 ***, 1 ** = 5
They don't even agree with themselves on how many commits UF has. Cred?

Rivals has UF with 3 out of 5 recruits being 4 stars, a 3 star and a 2 star.

ESPN #2 TE-H Kemore Gamble 6-4 216 **** 81 (237/300) He and UF agree he's a college TE.
Rivals #27 WR Kemore Gamble 6-3 220 *** 5.7

ESPN #31 OT Kadeem Telfort 6-7 300 **** 80 (258/300)
Rivals #23 OT Kadeem Telfort 6-6 323 **** 5.8 (an inch less and 23 Lb's more)

They sort of agree on these two, at least that they're both 4 stars.

ESPN #6 QB-PP Jake Allen 6-4 204 **** 81 (147/300) - actually a Top 150
Rivals #7 QB-PP Jake Allen 6-3 204 **** 5.8 (minimum 4 star)

ESPN #8 WR Daquon Green 6-1 186 **** 84 (79/300) - actually a Top 100
Rivals #30 WR Daquon Green 6-1 192 **** 5.8 (minimum 4 star)

They are on different dimensions with this rating...

ESPN #22 Ath Kadarius Toney 6-0 177 **** 80 (278/300)
Rivals NR
Ath Kadarius Toney 5-10 175 ** 5.3 <<<<<<<<<< clueless yet again
Scout #23 Ath
Kadarius Toney 6-0 185 **** (267/300)

Toney is quite the versatile athlete. He is not only a QB-DT for his HS, but he shows great ability as a WR-slot and as a RB. "In Kadarius Toney, Florida is getting an explosive and dynamic football player, who is a true leader and who grinds with a purpose in all he does," said Toney's high school head coach, Lev Holly.

Take your own biased pick on who you want to believe.
Or you can take the average (consensus) guess of the combined ranking twits.

laugh.r191677.gif

wdb8Ukj.gif

Reactions: MDM9093
So Insta, by your logic the hammer should come down on Mac if we lose anything more than a game or two?

Every kid we recruit is top at their position, we should walk into the CFB playoff every year for years to come, with this talent gap we are creating and our awesome OC (threw up in my mouth typing that) we should roll the competition week in and week out

Opinions from your own in-depth research on him, right? :rolleyes:
Could you give us a couple of links to your usual 'top quality' information... (crickets)

:D ROTF :D LMAO :D

Top quality Slob Swoops recruits for his chokers:

DB Parnell Motley 6-1 170 *** 5.6

LB Kapri Doucet 6-2 225 ** 5.4
LB Emmanuel Beal 6-2 213 ** 5.4
OL Logan Roberson 6-5 318 ** 5.4an
But hey, it can't get any worse can it? o_O

Ath Marcelias Sutton 5-10 196 NR zero stars
-- :p

Unlike Ath Toney who was only the Alabama 6-A HS 2nd Team All State.
Both Scout and ESPN have him as a 4 Star and on their Top 300 Lists. :p
Only some twit with his head-nailed-to-da-flor would be stupid enough to call that turd polishing, especially when his own turd is totally unranked with zero stars.... :confused:

Mc-Nuss told him honestly that 'he would get his chance to try out for the QB position.'
However, Wildcat QB, Slot WR or Jet-RB is where he is most likely to get on the field.
And IF he is actually good enough to beat out the other QB's on the Gator roster, then that's great, however unlikely.... :cool:

Solid scout team player for Mr. ED and nutmeg :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I guess when ranked # 34 in recruiting you take what you can get ? :eek::eek:

:D

Last edited:
So Insta, by your logic the hammer should come down on Mac if we lose anything more than a game or two?

Every kid we recruit is top at their position, we should walk into the CFB playoff every year for years to come, with this talent gap we are creating and our awesome OC (threw up in my mouth typing that) we should roll the competition week in and week out

My 1st post in this thread on page 5 was pretty similar to this. It does seem like some in this thread are playing both sides against the middle. McElwain is a miracle worker that is recruiting well, but no one seems to throw out a lofty expectation for 2016 because then they'd have to criticize him if he goes 9-4 or 8-5. Such is fandom I guess.

Reactions: TNole902
My 1st post in this thread on page 5 was pretty similar to this. It does seem like some in this thread are playing both sides against the middle. McElwain is a miracle worker that is recruiting well, but no one seems to throw out a lofty expectation for 2016 because then they'd have to criticize him if he goes 9-4 or 8-5. Such is fandom I guess.
Not necessarily true. He's still having to work with the crap sandwich that Muschamp left him on the offensive side of the ball at Oline and QB. I think McElwain is recruiting well. What he had to do with that 2015 class was very good considering what it looked like when he took over. I also happen to believe there are question marks at the 2 most important positions on the offensive side of the ball in oline and QB which also just so happen to be positions that can't be fixed overnight.

I will go ahead and throw out the lofty expectations. No not next year because it isn't long enough to bring in his style of players just yet. He has to balance out Muschamps imbalances. If he wins 9 games next season, By year three I expect 11 wins and a top tier bowl.

There...happy?

Not necessarily true. He's still having to work with the crap sandwich that Muschamp left him on the offensive side of the ball at Oline and QB. I think McElwain is recruiting well. What he had to do with that 2015 class was very good considering what it looked like when he took over. I also happen to believe there are question marks at the 2 most important positions on the offensive side of the ball in oline and QB which also just so happen to be positions that can't be fixed overnight.

I agree to an extent, but how can Muschamp be blamed for Grier taking banned substances and getting suspended by the NCAA midway through last season? Treon was recruited by other top schools and it is debatable as to why a 4* QB recruit did not develop while at UF. Just seems to be some bad breaks under the new coach over the past year +, however maybe one of Franks, Trask, Del Rio, etc will pan out?

I will go ahead and throw out the lofty expectations. No not next year because it isn't long enough to bring in his style of players just yet. He has to balance out Muschamps imbalances. If he wins 9 games next season, By year three I expect 11 wins and a top tier bowl.

There...happy?

It doesn't really make me happy or unhappy. I just think Michi's point is legitimate. If all the things in this thread are true: Muschamp couldn't recruit, McElwain is an excellent coach, and Mac is recruiting well - then there's really no reason to believe that UF won't be better than last year. That's a perfectly logical conclusion to come to if you buy in to the narrative of this thread. And maybe UF does win 10+ games this year? I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility.

I agree to an extent, but how can Muschamp be blamed for Grier taking banned substances and getting suspended by the NCAA midway through last season? Treon was recruited by other top schools and it is debatable as to why a 4* QB recruit did not develop while at UF. Just seems to be some bad breaks under the new coach over the past year +, however maybe one of Franks, Trask, Del Rio, etc will pan out?
I'm not blaming Muschamp for Grier. Grier should get the blame for Grier. But Muschamp recruited absolutely horrendous at Oline and his QB recruiting was bad as well or is management of his players at that position. I myself was never excited about the recruitment of Treon Harris as a QB. I didn't think he was ever an SEC caliber QB at any point. I never saw it in his high school footage. He just played on a stacked high school team. Harris is a WR or a DB. UF had to start 3 true freshmen on the oline last year. That should tell you exactly how poorly Muschamp recruited that position while at UF.

It doesn't really make me happy or unhappy. I just think Michi's point is legitimate. If all the things in this thread are true: Muschamp couldn't recruit, McElwain is an excellent coach, and Mac is recruiting well - then there's really no reason to believe that UF won't be better than last year. That's a perfectly logical conclusion to come to if you buy in to the narrative of this thread. And maybe UF does win 10+ games this year? I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility.
Nobody said Muschamp couldn't recruit. What has been said is he did a terrible job recruiting and developing players on the offensive side of the ball. Two positions in particular that are the most important on the offensive side of the ball in oline and QB.UF just had 2 former QBs selected in the NFL draft that didn't even finish their careers at UF. If that doesn't say what a catastrophe Muschamp was in regards to the offensive side of the ball then I don't know what does.

Well for you, Michi, whoever wants to know. I like the style and approach McElwain is using. I'll throw the expectations out there. 9 wins next year and 11 or more with a top tier Bowl game by year 3.

Grier, Harris, etc. No it wasn't Muschamps fault Grier took roids. That's Grier's fault. However character issues. Meat head Muschamp had those himself. He recruited piss poor character kids. McElwain so far (knock on wood) seems to be recruiting character to go along with talent. Time will tell. Any recent troubles (arrests, failed drug tests, etc) under McElwain have been Champs recruits. Callaway is the exception but it obviously isn't too serious because nobody can find it on public record to this date.

Musclecramp recruiting was at 2 levels.
Players,,, and just as important if not more, his constantly changing coaching staff/s.

3 Different OC's, 4 different WR's coaches, and that's just the tip of the musclecramp coaching staff fiasco iceberg.... :oops:
As to his offensive play makers, by and large, they were offensive all right... :confused:
Might have been some decent talent, but with the constant coaching turnover, they never seemed to develop.
===========

SEC Media Daze predictions: UF #5 SECe and no better than 7-5 on the season.
Since Mc-staff went 6-0 SECe, 7-1 SECe-C, 10-4 overall, even after losing his starting QB mid-season and starting 3 tFr on the OL, he should qualify as a Miracle Worker imoho! o_O

As to any predictions for the 2016 season, nothing but W-a-G's are available right now.
The SEC normally has 5-6 teams that could make the NC Playoffs. The media experts are only correct on the two teams that will make the SEC-C game about 20% of the time, at their best. Since UF is still very much in the team development stage under the new staff, there are still to many variables to make any solid guesses for now. Even in Sept it will still be a tough prediction row to hoe.

Like last season, I think that 7-8 wins are a minimum, with 9-11 wins still a decent possibility. SEC-C for UF would take an awful lot of luck along with some great breaks (l
egs on other teams :rolleyes: ). So, I'm not buying tickets to Hotlanta just yet.... :cool:

IMO, reasonable guesses on UF season W/L can't be made until after the game in no-Knox against the predicted SECe-C, tennis-sea. o_O And even then, ithat's still a pretty flexable bench mark.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT