ADVERTISEMENT

Mullen

What are those numbers? When I dialed it the secretary at the UGA football office answered. Kirby, is this you?
It's using the number system which coincides with the alphabet to see if someone is smart enough to keep up.

No. What’s corny to me are idiots who start new accounts, comment on EVERY thread about UGA and defends them in it, is too stupid to realize his post history is available for everybody to see, and continues to pretend to be a UF fan. Then brags about his so called PhD like the douche he is when called on it. Yet the PhD struggles to use the quote feature correctly. Nobody here is as dumb as you apparently are. You ain’t fooling anybody.

Him not understanding how to quote properly was the first tell that he was really a Georgia fan, tbh.

Him not understanding how to quote properly was the first tell that he was really a Georgia fan, tbh.
Lol, are you serious? You're so stupid. I didn't use the quoting process correctly because I somehow included the entire string. If basing my mistake on which fan base I'm from because of said mistake, then I'd be yelling, Roll Tide. Listen to Finebaum show, you Tide fans haven't evolved. As far as fellow Gator fans attacking me, it doesn't bother me because every fan base has some members that aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

He’s definitely an UGA fan. You can even look to who he is following. It’s pretty obvious at this point.
I'm following a dog fan because I was trying to keep up with a post. That is the smoking gun you came up with DICK tracey? You're good, this is the only board I've ever posted on in my entire life. Look at how long ago I signed up for it. Try again. A little hint, if you find anything other than me being a Florida Gator fan, then you must be a CNN reporter manufacturing fake news.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
As I said earlier the worst thing about dumb people is they don’t know they’re dumb. So everybody else gets subjected to their stupidity.
You, gommer, and taco should know what dumb is since you've been that way your entire lives. Neither of you have the brains or balls to answer questions. You only respond with dumb, UGA, and a couple other broken syllables. You all have ganged up on me, like crazed antifa idiots do to people they disagree with. It really doesn't bother me one bit and is quite amusing to see you all dodge questions. The only thing either have not remotely correct is shit poster. I post and shit attacks me.

I figured it out. You all are lovers because you like what each says and attack new members in a gang bang style to keep the relationship interesting.

LMAO! He hasn't said a single thing critical of Georgia since arriving or a single thing complimentary of Florida.

"As a lifelong Florida fan..."

Everyone knew he was a Georgia shit poster :D:D:D
The only thing I said was Georgia currently has the right to talk until we beat them. I said I hope our OL is better than Georgia's. I also said Georgia firing their recruiting coordinator, screams violations. I guess calling them leg humpers, nut lickers, and flea bags is a positive thing .I'm a Florida fan on a Florida board. You're a Tide fan on a Florida Board, kissing our Gator asses while arguing with nut lickers about who has the better coach. I believe I have a dog in this fight, even though I'm a Gator. You think you're so smart and have cracked some kind of code, but in all truthfulness I'm a Gator, but have never proclaimed to be a lifetime fan. I didn't become a fan until the late 70s.

So he doesn't like the smack talk toward Georgia fans, but has no problem saying far worse to Florida fans here.

Yep, definitely a lifelong Gator! LMAO!

So he doesn't like the smack talk toward Georgia fans, but has no problem saying far worse to Florida fans here.

Yep, definitely a lifelong Gator! LMAO!
I've called names of those who attacked me first by calling me names. Not one Georgia fan has attacked me even though I've called them leg humpers, nut lickers, and flea bags. I don't know how cowards handle being attacked, I do know I've never backed down.

I've called names of those who attacked me first by calling me names. Not one Georgia fan has attacked me even though I've called them leg humpers, nut lickers, and flea bags. I don't know how cowards handle being attacked, I do know I've never backed down.

Yeah! Florida fans attacked me, Georgia fans didn't say anything even though I attacked them!

Go Dawgs!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!

As far as lifelong fan, we've covered that in today's lesson. I was born in '59 and became a Gator in '77. I went 18 of my 60 years not being a Gator fan, technically when you do the math(simple subtraction), I'm technically not a lifelong fan. I'll work the problem out for you, so that you will see what I'm talking about.... 60 - 18 = 42. 42 years doesn't equal the 60, so I've not been as fan for a long as I've been alive. Don't worry, there won't be a quiz.

Last edited:
Reactions: oozie7
Sure about that? Because last month you claimed you graduated from Florida in 1992:

https://florida.forums.rivals.com/t...roves-more-in-2019.76381/page-15#post-1463497

So did it take you 15 years to finish college, or will it take you another 15 years to come up with a more believable troll story? LMAO!

"LOL.....the guy's not a Dawg" :D:D:D
Good guess, it took me almost 11 years. I spent 4 years as an undergraduate, 2.5 years for my masters, and 4.2 years for my PHD. My undergrad was paid for by a full academic scholarship. I worked as a bouncer and as a bounty Hunter to pay my way through my masters as well as PHD. During my second year of my PHD I was shot in the left side below my ribs while taking a fugitive into custody. This set me back a few years and a boat load of bills. I didn't use to pull for the Gators, I actually grew up a Notre Dame fan, but was immediately converted when given a 4 year scholarship. You and I act different because I'm sure there's an age Gap between us. You'll never believe I'm a Gator fan, but it doesn't change that I am. I feel Coach Mullens will get us back to the top, but don't like to get my hopes too high and jinx us.

Last edited:
I just realized I put a few months that I was set back .I meant years, but had a few too many earlier. It took me , of actual schooling almost 11 years. I didn't attend school during the time I when I was shot and recovering. I was in bad shape for almost a year, then had some money issues. It took another 2+years to take care of that, then I went back to school in '89 to complete what I had started. There's two ways to look at it, it took 15 years to get my PHD, but I was in college for only 11 years. If I hadn't had the medical issue, I would graduated in '88. You can laugh at my inebriated goofs all you want. Hell I laugh at them as well.

I just realized I put a few months that I was set back .I meant years, but had a few too many earlier. It took me , of actual schooling almost 11 years. I didn't attend school during the time I when I was shot and recovering. I was in bad shape for almost a year, then had some money issues. It took another 2+years to take care of that, then I went back to school in '89 to complete what I had started. There's two ways to look at it, it took 15 years to get my PHD, but I was in college for only 11 years. If I hadn't had the medical issue, I would graduated in '88. You can laugh at my inebriated goofs all you want. Hell I laugh at them as well.

Dude go away this troll is boring and whack. You got caught lying nobody is buying your bullshit. You’re an idiot who can’t even troll properly.

He's not a negative passive aggressive tongue in cheek disher and a clear ally though. See Bama and Gators have always had respect for each other, do you know why?
He’s not an ally. He’s homeless and no one else wants him. He is also weirdly butthurt about Kirby leaving bammer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT