ADVERTISEMENT

How many fans did the Bucs lose?

When did I say I was bothered by it? It is just an excellent example of why jamie is a creep and is full of crap, since it came just hours after being drafted and making a scripted speech talking about the past is behind him and and actions speaking louder than the words. But then again, you are typical nole who has no interest in honest dialogue.

He's a creep for trolling people? These Rivals boards are full of creeps then. I'm sorry if I read your prior post wrong. I just don't think it's worth it to get worked up over something like this.

He's a creep for trolling people? These Rivals boards are full of creeps then. I'm sorry if I read your prior post wrong. I just don't think it's worth it to get worked up over something like this.

Our board is certainly full of nole creeps. Jamie is a creep for a lot more reasons than that, but keep on defending, deflecting and excuse your prodigy...just please do it on your board.You do realize you do not have to be here right? You do realize that outside of noledom most people do not care for jamie right?

I am not making excuses for him....he flat out stole from publix....whether he thought he had a hook up or was intentionally stealing...he took something from publix with out paying for them...he stole, got caught and paid the price, but don't think the dude has to walk on egg shells the rest of his life. Publix has moved on from it, its a closed case as far as the LCSD is concerned so I don't get why others are so hung up on it.

Yeah, because it was an isolated incident :rolleyes:

Due to his actions, his immaturity, his sense of entitlement, his high profile, yes, to a certain degree he does have to walk on eggshells....he is going to have TMZ and others watching his every more, he has accepted multiple millions of dollars from an NFL team that expects to represent them well, and he is in a league that absolutely hates negative press.

Our board is certainly full of nole creeps. Jamie is a creep for a lot more reasons than that, but keep on defending, deflecting and excuse your prodigy...just please do it on your board.You do realize you do not have to be here right? You do realize that outside of noledom most people do not care for jamie right?

I'm not defending anything, I was just offering some advice. You guys can obviously talk about whatever you want. I Just think the picture isn't anything to even pay attention to, and definitely not something to let live in your head.

Why do you keep pretending I care about the picture? ONE MORE TIME, I will type slowly for you...it is an example of his mindset, his attitude, and a conflict of what he says. It came hours after his promise of a new day with the Bucs, yet still, someone had to wake up the PR staff at One Buc Place to deal with an unnecessary issue. Get it yet? Its not about ME or what I care about, its about the creep jamie and the Bucs mistake in tethering their future to him.

Why do you keep pretending I care about the picture? ONE MORE TIME, I will type slowly for you...it is an example of his mindset, his attitude, and a conflict of what he says. It came hours after his promise of a new day with the Bucs, yet still, someone had to wake up the PR staff at One Buc Place to deal with an unnecessary issue. Get it yet? Its not about ME or what I care about, its about the creep jamie and the Bucs mistake in tethering their future to him.

I get you, bro. You care about the pic, but you don't care about the pic. It's cool.

Lifelong TB fan here. I don't care that Winston went to FSU and is now the face of the franchise. What I care about is if I buy his jersey it reads, "my favorite player is a rapist". Not Winston #3. Guests on this board just don't get it.

Basically, its like this:

Winston has been accused by at least two female FSU students of "sexual misconduct". One was immediately reported as sexual assault and a questionable "investigation" followed which included a paid employee of Seminole Boosters being the investigator and warning the student to not go forward. The other involved a request for counseling from student-services by a female after an encounter with Winston, Darby and Casher where the assistant DA interviewed the woman and concluded charges couldn't be brought only because she admitted never actually said she didn't want to participate in the sex acts they requested, even though they intentionally humiliated her. So in reality, Winston avoided prosecution for sexual assault twice.

Now, we can forget the theft and bb guns and squirrel hunting and chalk that up to "youthful indiscretions". That's fine, I'll give him a pass in this discussion.

But, who in the hell gets accused TWICE of sexual misconduct? By Casher's own admission, they frequently went to bars trolling for drunk chicks for gangbangs. GANGBANGS!! Any guy who participates in a gangbang is a scumbag, plain and simple.

Couple this with Winston's "FHRITP" vulgarity and the other online things we have seen and its 100% clear he has NO RESPECT FOR WOMEN. Lets not forget he supposedly had a steady girlfriend all the while out looking for gangbangs.

He is a scumbag, not a kid who did some dumb kid things - and its not debatable.

What kind of sick human being would buy themselves, or THEIR CHILD, a jersey supporting this scumbag? It's like watching those videos of Raven's fans saying "but she hit him first" in support of Ray Rice.

Its sad that so many will overlook the obvious because they think he might be a good pro QB.

The ARNP kind who participates in community outreach for troubled youth with his local church. Yes, we organize 7 on 7s and pick up games of basketball. Should I 1. buy Winston's jersey or wear my Tebow jersey? If I bought Rapeis jersey, I would be struck by lightning before the first scoop of potato salad hit my paper plate.

Let's see what we have here. Our franchise QB is a known rapist, thief, vandal and has no qualms about screaming vulgarities in public.

Consider me a Bucs fan on sabbatical.

Basically, its like this:

Winston has been accused by at least two female FSU students of "sexual misconduct". One was immediately reported as sexual assault and a questionable "investigation" followed which included a paid employee of Seminole Boosters being the investigator and warning the student to not go forward. The other involved a request for counseling from student-services by a female after an encounter with Winston, Darby and Casher where the assistant DA interviewed the woman and concluded charges couldn't be brought only because she admitted never actually said she didn't want to participate in the sex acts they requested, even though they intentionally humiliated her. So in reality, Winston avoided prosecution for sexual assault twice.
Interesting how so many rival fans are privy to "inside information" like this. I mean, all this stuff is supposedly confidential. Makes me believe that some rival fans might be making things up.

Reactions: Nolebra Kai
The ARNP kind who participates in community outreach for troubled youth with his local church. Yes, we organize 7 on 7s and pick up games of basketball. Should I 1. buy Winston's jersey or wear my Tebow jersey? If I bought Rapeis jersey, I would be struck by lightning before the first scoop of potato salad hit my paper plate.

Hmm. :rolleyes:

Room exists to believe JW based on what we THINK happened. What we KNOW is how the TPD and FSU administration dropped the ball at least, intentionally delayed and covered up, at worst. I have more disdain for those "responsible adults" than for a young man of questionable character who has, by all accounts, not been held accountable for his actions since at least high school.

"However, Ms. Kinsman has been successful in one major area. She has mounted a false and vicious media campaign to vilify Mr. Winston with the objective of getting him to pay her to go away. Ms. Kinsman is motivated by the most insidious objectives — greed. Ms. Kinsman abused administrative proceedings and obstructed criminal investigations to construct a false tale, upon which she intends to rely in this action against Mr. Winston.
The web that Ms. Kinsman has spun for herself contradicts her repeated admissions that she does not know what happened on the evening of December 6, 2012 and the morning of December 7, 2012."

Kinsman would be good to settle with whatever offer she receives, if she even receives an offer. If not, she's going to court with her Aunt, and they'll surely be facing off against some of the best lawyers in the country.

Man.....are you guys able to simply enjoy football? I pop my head over here during college football season and you guys are just a miserable bunch, now the Bucs get a great QB and you find a way to be miserable about that.

Not sure if the Bucs lose any fans, but they will hire more security to keep the fans safe.

Parents don't send your daughter to f$u...

GO Canes!

Not sure if the Bucs lose any fans, but they will hire more security to keep the fans safe.

Parents don't send your daughter to f$u...

GO Canes!

The women fans will be lined up, especially the Canes / Buc fans.

eb32c1.jpg

Good, now the jamie-pologists can focus their attacks in bobby and get off our board for a bit.

Man.....are you guys able to simply enjoy football?.

Hmmm.....let's make Muschamp FSU's head coach and see how you like it after four years.

Aside from that, not like there's a whole lot of football news going on besides the draft, deflategate.

Good to be back.

Sooo...what's the over/under for how long I'll be here this time? ;)

(I think I made it a solid 6 months since JD's last hammer drop)
Depends on how uppity you get, how closely the mods monitor the board, and if JaxBo decides to swoop in while in a bad mood.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT