ADVERTISEMENT

How many fans did the Bucs lose?

Good catch. So what I really meant was "We are all just racists according to the RRT when they took to Twitter".

loss_for_words.gif

Reactions: GatorGray
So the nole comes to the Gator Board and tells a resident Gator who he may and may not root for. LOL.
They act as entitled as jamie does. They think his crab photo is cute and funny but the reality is he posted that as a big F U to the world. Meanwhile, the Bucs have already have to go into PR mode within hours of drafting him.

They act as entitled as jamie does. They think his crab photo is cute and funny but the reality is he posted that as a big F U to the world. Meanwhile, the Bucs have already have to go into PR mode within hours of drafting him.

What if I don't think it's cute, funny, or a big FU? What if it's just a dadgum picture of a dude with crablegs. At this point, there could be a picture of him saving a bus load of kids and the caption would read, "Jameis Winston's entitlement continues, late for pre-game warm-ups."

Never did Hernandez play one down of football at UF while being investigated for murder....you know, since he committed those crimes after he left UF. I'll ban anyone who continues to bring him up.

What if I don't think it's cute, funny, or a big FU? What if it's just a dadgum picture of a dude with crablegs. At this point, there could be a picture of him saving a bus load of kids and the caption would read, "Jameis Winston's entitlement continues, late for pre-game warm-ups."

Thanks for continuing to prove my point that you can only look thru garnet and gold glasses. It wasn't ME that made a big deal of his pic, it was him. He knows darn well the attention it would get, and how closely he is scrutinized. And no I don't feel sorry for that either, that also is his own doing. He says one thing, does the other...and like he said himself, actions mean more than words. He is getting good at saying all the right things, but that doesn't mean crap, only what he does is important, and it will be a rare thing in life for him to change who he is.

Reactions: GatorGray
A big FU to the world, huh? More like acknowledging the absurdity of people still obsessing over a plate of steamed crustaceans a year on.

Reactions: jferrell31
Bottom line is that Nolies will root for Jamie no matter what. If it was Dante Fowler accused of rape and the other supposed crimes of Jamie, you Nolies would be saying he's guilty and pure scum. Our soceity is like that. 1/2 of us hated Clinton who.lied to our faces and committed PERJURY and the rest.didn't.care as they wanted to keep him.in power.

Only a dumb ass would post a crab legs picture after stealing.them.

Bottom line is that Nolies will root for Jamie no matter what. If it was Dante Fowler accused of rape and the other supposed crimes of Jamie, you Nolies would be saying he's guilty and pure scum. Our society is like that. 1/2 of us hated Clinton who.lied to our faces and committed PERJURY and the rest.didn't.care as they wanted to keep him.in power.

Only a dumb ass or cocky millionaire would post a crab legs picture after stealing.them.

Lot of truth in that and what I've harped on from the onset.

There were a hundred pictures of Jameis and crablegs floating around for months(see above). They are/were funny. Now he takes a picture in an attempt at humor and it is in poor taste. F'ng joke.

Besides me. The MRSA Lawrence Tynes deal was a bad enough screw job to their players. Now they support a known rapist and thief (etc), thumbing their nose at their fans. Nolies spare me the lecture about being found innocent - what courts find is only what they find, not proof of anything. Police refusing to investigate properly and Felon State intentionally not fulfilling their Title IX responsibilities for their own misguided interests do not exactly cleanly exonerate anyone.

Been a year/couple since I've been here last (again). Wanted to make sure I remove the Bucs as my NFL team (WTH happened to the format here, my profile info disappeared). Helps resolve my split fan loyalty, all in with my birth city Eagles. Chip Kelly's moves may make no sense but at least he gives a chance to a choir boy rather than a criminole thug.

More than being found innocent, he was never charged. No lecture, won't waste my time. If you won't read the reports, that's your problem, not mine and certainly not Jameis's. Good luck to you and the Iggles.
Bigger question here is how many fans did the Bucs gain.

Igloo apparently not reading the story behind the crablegs photo, but that's fine. Harp(oon) away.

Oh I read it...my comment wasn't regarding crabs...it's the fact so much of the vitriol is driven from rivalries. He's right, had this been Fowler, Noles would have been all over it. In fact, I'd venture to say many Noles are just waiting for a Gator to screw up so they can pounce! Bank it.

Oh I read it...my comment wasn't regarding crabs...it's the fact so much of the vitriol is driven from rivalries. He's right, had this been Fowler, Noles would have been all over it. In fact, I'd venture to say many Noles are just waiting for a Gator to screw up so they can pounce! Bank it.

It's completely true that fans will be fans (wildly spinning anything for their team or against their rival) but Winston would have never lasted at UF. The school would have parted ways with him about half way thru his off the field spree. The Firm does not like to be embarrassed.

It's completely true that fans will be fans (wildly spinning anything for their team or against their rival) but Winston would have never lasted at UF. The school would have parted ways with him about half way thru his off the field spree. The Firm does not like to be embarrassed.

Not so fast...UF would have simply done a MUCH better job and covering that crap up...see Harris and Hernandez.

(how'd I do?)

Reactions: 34fsu
Well, I'll tell you this, they gained a fan today. I've been both a Titans and Bucs fan, but Mariota is going to be a bust and I'm tired of Bud Adams and his son-in-law ruining the Tennessee franchise. I would have been happy if the Titans took Dante Fowler, but I'm just sick of watching them constantly struggle. Guess I'll go root for the Bucs.

Thanks for continuing to prove my point that you can only look thru garnet and gold glasses. It wasn't ME that made a big deal of his pic, it was him. He knows darn well the attention it would get, and how closely he is scrutinized. And no I don't feel sorry for that either, that also is his own doing. He says one thing, does the other...and like he said himself, actions mean more than words. He is getting good at saying all the right things, but that doesn't mean crap, only what he does is important, and it will be a rare thing in life for him to change who he is.

Dude, you're just getting trolled by Jameis. Why would you even let a picture bother you?

As per the crab leg picture. I think rotworld summed it up best:

The Bucs reportedly "encouraged" Jameis Winston to remove his celebratory crab legs Instagram photo from Thursday night.

Although they denied it Friday, the Bucs (and a lot of other people) clearly thought the picture was in bad taste because Winston got in hot water for allegedly stealing crab legs from a grocery store a year ago. Winston obliged and took the photo down. Some will say this is another example of Winston's immaturity. These same people would like you to get off their lawn and turn down the music.

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/9376/jameis-winston

The Bucs reportedly "encouraged" Jameis Winston to remove his celebratory crab legs Instagram photo from Thursday night.

Although they denied it Friday, the Bucs (and a lot of other people) clearly thought the picture was in bad taste because Winston got in hot water for allegedly stealing crab legs from a grocery store a year ago. Winston obliged and took the photo down. Some will say this is another example of Winston's immaturity. These same people would like you to get off their lawn and turn down the music.

Right. Because the line of thinking that stealing is wrong is just something for old crotchety people.

Dude, you're just getting trolled by Jameis. Why would you even let a picture bother you?

When did I say I was bothered by it? It is just an excellent example of why jamie is a creep and is full of crap, since it came just hours after being drafted and making a scripted speech talking about the past is behind him and and actions speaking louder than the words. But then again, you are typical nole who has no interest in honest dialogue.

Consider my promise kept.
Well done. Just like with kids, you have to lower the hammer once in awhile to keep them in line. When he is reinstated, Igloo will come back all contrite. That will last for a few months, and then he will cross the line again.

Rinse, repeat

You guys do realize the crab legs in the pic at the draft party were not stolen but rather a gift right? Nobody is saying stealing is okay, but the pic he took at the draft party is with the crab legs he received as a gift from Keith Colburn of the Wizzard (Deadliest Catch). He stole back in March, got caught, paid back Publix, did his community service and was suspended for three baseball games. Id say that is ample punishment for stealing $32 of food.

You guys are just wound too tight...JW just cashed in to the tune of $25.3M and he posts a harmless pic of him with crablegs saying "Thanks Capt" and you guys act like he is Bin Laden.

Reactions: 34fsu
Too bad Chris Casher conveniently deleted the video of Jameis in action. I am sure it would have exonerated Winston demonstrating his class for all to see. The video would have clearly provided the evidence only Winston's defenders could fully appreciate.

You guys do realize the crab legs in the pic at the draft party were not stolen but rather a gift right? Nobody is saying stealing is okay, but the pic he took at the draft party is with the crab legs he received as a gift from Keith Colburn of the Wizzard (Deadliest Catch). He stole back in March, got caught, paid back Publix, did his community service and was suspended for three baseball games. Id say that is ample punishment for stealing $32 of food.

You guys are just wound too tight...JW just cashed in to the tune of $25.3M and he posts a harmless pic of him with crablegs saying "Thanks Capt" and you guys act like he is Bin Laden.

Duck and cover Frank!:)

That is not the issue Frank. No one is suggesting the crab legs in the draft pic were stolen. They were just wondering at the probity of such a picture given Winston's history.

frank apparently has been ducking and covering for for many years...only three posts, and all them as excuse making for jamie/.

Reactions: MJWilliamson

I think you missed the point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT