ADVERTISEMENT

How many fans did the Bucs lose?

You know what is truly sad? In the past two years ALL of the big three have had sexual assault cases.

That is the worst thing.

Yes, it is sad, and makes you wonder why we keep pointing the finger at each other and acting like it doesn't happen at our school.

I'm back myself from yet another banning.
braveheart_nole.png

Besides me. The MRSA Lawrence Tynes deal was a bad enough screw job to their players. Now they support a known rapist and thief (etc), thumbing their nose at their fans. Nolies spare me the lecture about being found innocent - what courts find is only what they find, not proof of anything. Police refusing to investigate properly and Felon State intentionally not fulfilling their Title IX responsibilities for their own misguided interests do not exactly cleanly exonerate anyone.

Been a year/couple since I've been here last (again). Wanted to make sure I remove the Bucs as my NFL team (WTH happened to the format here, my profile info disappeared). Helps resolve my split fan loyalty, all in with my birth city Eagles. Chip Kelly's moves may make no sense but at least he gives a chance to a choir boy rather than a criminole thug.

The smart thing for Tampa Bay would have been to sign Tebow as Winston's back up. Then all fans could be happy.

Got an alert on my phone: "Jameis Winston earning rave reviews from teammates and coaches." Studying and practicing so much he has to be told when to leave.

Everybody on the J train!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT